• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swelling throat? oh dear!
    my primal journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• I hate days like that. Wishing you better dreams tonight?
      http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• yeah, i had an allergic reaction to a pill i'd left out a night or two, they're chewables and being in contact with air made it try to kill me

and by kill i mean make me even more miserable
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
          I hate days like that. Wishing you better dreams tonight?
          wish for me to dream i was super cool and rich
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• oh my.
            my primal journal:
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Huh- I was gonna go for super hot and desireable. Or was that my dream about you? I get these things confused.
              http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• so, shall we shag now or shall we shag later?
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Yes?

Comment

• ohhhhh my gawwww

beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• No! NONONO! You did not just post that about the car lover! I watched that years ago and I've been trying to forget it EVER SINCE.
                      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• he kisses with tongue
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• He sprinkled jizz on the producer's car he molested in the motel parking lot one night during the shooting of that show.

Comment

• o:

ima google that!

beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Wait, it might have been the other guy. That episode had two . . . "car lovers".

Comment

• are you sending me on a wild gross internets goose chase?

shame on you... i'd go on that on my own
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X