No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're sooo cuuuute! (I can say that partially because they are, but partially because they aren't trying to lick my face. That makes them cuter)

Late garden is better than no garden

I can't remember, have you tried the nightshade elimination? I don't know if that would help injury pain like it does arthritis pain, but maybe it's worth a thought? I hate knowing how much you hurt *sends healing aura waves*
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• cute factor does indeed drop significantly when they try to stick their entire head in your mouth *nodding*

i read about eliminating nightshades, but i have this love affair with pepper and tomatoes.. maybe i can just hire a chef to cook everything for me, so i won't have to stare at the lack of tomatoes and peppers in the kitchen and be a baby about it even longer

and thank you, really
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• You're welcome.

Well, I gave up dairy (staple of life) a couple of times for 30 days. Now I know it does me no favors. Doesn't stop me from indulging in the creamy deliciousness and cheesy sharpness, but at least I know. It's tragic to give up these things, but it doesn't have to be forever. Just something to ponder.
        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• i've been digging around the nightshade free section of chowstalker and there's SO. MUCH. FOOD.!

another site said sweet potatoes and black pepper were okay o.O i dunno, maybe that's like me latching gleefully onto primal cause he said i could eat chicken skin
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• Nope- that is right. Sweet potatoes are not technically potatoes, and Wiki just told me that black pepper (peppercorns) are also from a totally different plant than pepper peppers. They're actually both vines, I believe, rather than the bushes of peppers.

I was hoping to be able to grow my own pepper, but Piper nigrum is native to tropical areas whereas Capsicum annuum- chili and bell peppers- are native to the Americas. Crap. I don't like the ones I can grow.

Comment

• awwww!! so cute! and i love flowers.
              my primal journal:
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• i'm ready for ALL THE FLOWERS <3

and

CulturePulp.: At last, he is unleashed

GROBBLE GROBBLE GROBBLE
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• *giggle*

poor little vamp isn't getting any.
                  my primal journal:

Comment

• i love that cute little dink
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i have hit the jackpot

I DIED

annnnnd
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i just watched that episode of mad men a few days ago. hubby and i are going to see avengers soon, i wonder if johannson will be annoying to me.
                        my primal journal:

Comment

• thor and tony stark will be there to distract you if she is *nodnod*
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• my primal journal:

Comment

• A... I'd totally follow that girl.

B... I thought that Scarlett Johansson was the ONLY reason to see the Avengers.

C... that last panel is an example of the BEST logic ever!
                              Last edited by cori93437; 05-05-2012, 01:29 PM.
                              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• I'm going to "GOTD" on your page...
                                So, GOTD: The forum is empty on this beautiful Saturday, May afternoon. Sure it makes sense... people are out having fun n' shit. But I'm home sick because I ate like 4 fucking olives (salt), you know the little wrinkly black ones, with my dinner last night, and then I didn't eat food with my meds this morning like it says to on the label (cause I was already feeling sick) and made myself even sicker... like that "chestburster" from aliens was trying to claw out of it...
                                So... I'm going to bed with a book, and trying not to vomit.

And I can't go out on the beautiful sunny day anyway because on top of being very fair skinned and prone to burning, I'm on TWO prescriptions that cause increased sun sensitivity... so FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I hope you're strawberries are fairing better... I was supposed to go pick blackberries today, maybe next week.
                                I keep imaging a fluffy white chicken in your flower garden.
                                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                                And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Working...
                                X