No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i found a knock off brazilian butt lift vid for anyone who's into free butts

the dude says BUTT in a very... forceful and clipped manner. squeeze that BUTT. work that BUTT. burn out those BUTT muscles.

it weirds me out

i've been awake since last night and right now i feel a little.. manic? kind of? I WANT TO TALK TO PEOPLE IN A RAPID FIRE MANNER IN ORDER TO BURN THIS STRANGE ENERGY OFF

i also want a nap

i also want to make out with my bay
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Hmm... I want to do the VIDEO!
      No way in hell can I do 3 sets of 16... but whatever... I'd be happy to do one set!
      Because it's all about the BUTT>

After my doc cuts this stupid toenail off anyway. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I swear... Ima find me a podiatrist and get these things permanently lazered off... or acid burned... or whatever. Then I'll be the freak with no toenails... the HAPPY freak.
      Last edited by cori93437; 05-01-2012, 01:19 PM.
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• I can't help but think when I see that picture- FFS people- put her in underwear that fits! When I see a panty line that cuts in like that, it makes me think fat, not muscle- which is, like, so not what she has going on there. But that would involve cutting underwear for women with asses. Nice ones that is
        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
          I can't help but think when I see that picture- FFS people- put her in underwear that fits! When I see a panty line that cuts in like that, it makes me think fat, not muscle- which is, like, so not what she has going on there. But that would involve cutting underwear for women with asses. Nice ones that is
          Fsssssss... she has the most beautiful ass I've ever seeeeen!
          I like the soft... I like the round... I'd motorboat that puppy!

I'm not a fan of ultra-low body fat and rock hard... nope. NOT my thing.
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• I know she has a great ass! What I'm saying is that ill-fitting clothing can make even perfection look less than it could. What she really needs is a thong to just highlight it- but that might not come off as sufficiently sporty for the ad
            http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
              I'm not a fan of ultra-low body fat and rock hard... nope. NOT my thing.
              WELL, OKAY THEN!!!

* removes rock hard panda self from journal *
              JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                WELL, OKAY THEN!!!

* removes rock hard panda self from journal *
                It's OK you you are rock hard Panda... I'll just drool less.
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• * returns to flex *

Oh yeah. Sick and sexyfied.

Comment

• are you guys about to have sex in my journal?

just.. not in my bed, okay? boundaries
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                      Fsssssss... she has the most beautiful ass I've ever seeeeen!
                      I like the soft... I like the round... I'd motorboat that puppy!
                      Stay out of my mind!

Seriously, I think you would be fun as hell to hang out with. We practically share a brain...well, when it comes to ass anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                        are you guys about to have sex in my journal?

Oh, don't worry, it's not Panda Shedding Season.

Comment

• it's not fur i'm worried about!
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

it's not fur i'm worried about!
                            Well, if anything is left behind, I will take you to Wrath of the Tit: The Sequel: Attack of the Jiggles as an apology.

(The nipples shoot lasers!)

Comment

• i cracked up

'why no we're not adults of 30+ years, we're essentially a group of teenage boys'
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

are you guys about to have sex in my journal?

Never without you darlin... we were just warmin up!

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                                Stay out of my mind!

Seriously, I think you would be fun as hell to hang out with. We practically share a brain...well, when it comes to ass anyway.
                                I'm one of those girls who either got too much testosterone in utero, or has just made too much on my own my whole entire life, or BOTH! Inside my head I'm pretty much a guy... I just happen to really like lip gloss! And have cool toys like boobs attached to me!

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                                i cracked up

'why no we're not adults of 30+ years, we're essentially a group of teenage boys'
                                Always... <3
                                Last edited by cori93437; 05-02-2012, 12:36 PM.
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                                X