No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• also.. i need to be accountable with my workouts, no matter what form they take.. so... gaaaaah... i guess i'll log them or something stupid like that.....
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      that bolded part right there, uh huh. yyyyyeah. how YOU doin *brow waggle* *waggle waggle*

there's always a reason, like my brain agreeing with everything he thought/said about me. cause i'm smart like that o.O

but since i'm happy with my chest again, The Bay will have to alternate grabs between boobs and butt. it's his civic duty

Nope, that's not a reason. That's dwelling. Remember I said that next time you're tempted.

*eyes BloodOrchid's boobs* Glad you're happy with them again. And that's what he has two hands for. One for each end of your torso
      http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• stupid dwelling..

i did nothing today. i was awake 22 hours, took a muscle relaxer cause i was uncomfy and then proceeded to sleep and dream and sleep through 2 alarms and numerous calls and texts

another freakin dream about my ex. i'm tired of those scary dreams.

my strawberries appear to be unmolested, as are the other plants

i feel like i have an all over cold, so i don't know if it's from a grains fueled weekend or me finally taking a vitamin today after 2 weeks

i did some t-tapp and egoscue back works last night. back is burning most un-nicely now. storm is also on the way so that doesn't help

and i'm sleepy

Last edited by bloodorchid; 04-30-2012, 07:14 PM.
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• funny movies are nice. go watch 21 jump street now

also this is sweetly depressing, but smile-making

Avery's Bucket List
          beautiful
          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• last month i bought a rose bush, and as i could not figure where i wanted to put it i set it in a giant pot as a temporary home (no, i don't know how i'm going to move it now, or even get it out of the pot without accidently killing it) the other day i bought a trio of miniature roses. upon reading that mini roses doesn't necessarily mean the plant will be mini (lol says the plant seller) i'm now like 'shit.. now what'

i.....'ll figure something out? i guess?

the hibiscus have begun to settle in, there were no yellow leaves today. now to nag them into blooming for me. i'll be that mother-in-law who makes annoying and not so subtle hints about grandchildren every visit

i still haven't checked on the grape vine, i guess i can do that while scouting rose sites. like put the 3 minis around that area? i dunno.. i dunno. dammit, i'm a genius not a problem solver!

and i found the source of the pretty outside smell, there's some honeysuckle going wild way out back. like 'exploded all over everything' wild. i wonder if i can root a cutting and stick the pot in my car and just carry it everywhere smelling everything up. i imagine that would be less offensive than spraying febreze on everything/one. it would be 'eccentric' if i were a millionaire. since i'm not, it would just be called 'insane'

and having skimmed and scanned my way through a 'local' forum full of my 'friends and neighbors' all i can think is 'dear god they look dumb'

ohhhh my goddddd.. i've seen 'negroes', 'colored people', 'to' instead of 2 & a gay teen wearing eyeliner was 'sick and freaky'

i'm reading this thing like 12 year olds watch horror movies; hunched forward, nails bit & eyes huge
            Last edited by bloodorchid; 05-01-2012, 02:37 AM.
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• annnnnnnnnnnnnnd SHARON NEEDLES FTW! i'm so happeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaaaaaay
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• ZOMGZOMGZOMG * Gay Panda dances through your journal on a Cadbury Egg sugar high!!! * ZOMG!!!

HI BLOODORCHID!!!
                JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• so ms. green thumb, hubby gave me an azalea bonsai a few months ago and it never bloomed. i think i killed it. how do i know if it's just dormant or actually dead?
                  my primal journal:
                  http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                    ZOMGZOMGZOMG * Gay Panda dances through your journal on a Cadbury Egg sugar high!!! * ZOMG!!!

HI BLOODORCHID!!!
                    omg OMG OMG OMG HAI HAI HAI

Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                    so ms. green thumb, hubby gave me an azalea bonsai a few months ago and it never bloomed. i think i killed it. how do i know if it's just dormant or actually dead?
                    stick your nose to its ear o.o

i finded you a forum to peruse, i went ahead and searched bonsai azalea

Search

if i could see the plant i'd poke at it and search and read and then tell it what i wanted it to do. but really, my cure-all has been fertilizer. i haven't had much problem (counting damned bugs eating stuff) that fert and plenty of water didn't fix
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

I CAN BONSAI HIBISCUS?!

pfffftftftftahaha yeah it'll be pretty twice a week

'ohmg flower!' and it drops then 'ohmg flower!'
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                        so ms. green thumb, hubby gave me an azalea bonsai a few months ago and it never bloomed. i think i killed it. how do i know if it's just dormant or actually dead?
                        Cut into a branch. If it's still damp and pliable- and possibly green- it's alive. If not, you're a murderer. I'm sorry to break it to you.
                        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• she always looked a little shady to me
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Well she is dealing with bonsais. Talk about little and shady . . .

It's ok, I'm not here all week.

Comment

• *round of applause*
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• *bow* *bow* Good to know I'm not the only person here full of cheese

Comment

Working...
                                X