• Show
Clear All

• arms/chest worked

food was not primal approved

garbage taken out

dogs stuffed with peanut butter

clothes did

season 1 of dead files watched

uhh.. what else.. pills earlier have made me sleepy all day. finished planting grammas seeds. turns out they were for me to keep, not me to get in dirt pots for her

i still love my bay and think he is the bestest thing ever
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• my primal journal:
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• that cat... is BEGGING to have his cheeks scritched

oh.. my ovaries... <3

Last edited by bloodorchid; 04-23-2012, 12:17 AM.
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• fuuuuu i don't want to go to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want to play with puppies. and scritch their little bellies and kiss their little faces. because that is fun and makes a warm place in my chest.

no that doesn't mean i want to make a human baby, not any time soon at all. maybe after i'm 60.. 63

i think the boys are getting the bare minimum nutrition with taste of the wild. i guess that means i need to stop being lazy and thaw them out some chicken parts. and brush them now, so bye
          beautiful
          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Aaawwww! They're both cuteness!

BloodOrchid- figure out how I can share the shelf-butt I got from my Grandma and you can have half. Then maybe I can shop for pants without crying. Me girl with ass. OMG how did that happen?! Hide it quick!
            http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• awwww!! now i REALLY want a puppy!
              my primal journal:
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• I have this issue where my maternal instincts are directed at the four-foots not the two-foots. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that it takes them less than 18 years to grow up And now I want a four-foot to snuggle and coo over! (moving in with a dog-owner soon. Whew- pet and no responsibility!)
                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• like me, the dogs are appreciative of good, yummy butter

i never thought to feed them a slice because i only thought of it myself not too long ago

but all 4 of us just ate some and we're all happy

well, i also fed them the hog jowl i was cooking the green beans with. that also helps get more of their continued love . if i give them extra fats on a more frequent basis maybe they'll get something they aren't getting from the food, grain-free or no. i love my boys and this new urgency of theirs to attack plants face first worries me. later on will be eggs, i don't mind sharing

cookie's front half is still sparse, his back half is still thick and fluffy

i also want waka to muscle up a little, he tires relatively quickly while playing. well.. he runs around all day and night with the others and play time is a frenzied ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK THE TOY so i guess it's normal if he gets tired sooner. yeah i'm thinking 'out loud' here

but he and cookie are still too thin for my comfort. freakin dog food.. i want happy chunky dogs. skinny happy dogs make me worry

triceps are sore, good. i did something to my shoulder while sleeping, weird.
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Having my favorite trainwreck poster blow up at the both of us and call us retards has been making me happy for days. Bloodorchid, I tip my hat to you. You know how to take a crazy thread DOWN.
                    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• for your entertainment, and for posterity....

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread52443.html

if you ever want a reread, like i am now
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• are you kidding me?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!

i have to wait ANOTHER week to see who wins rupaul's drag race?!

sharon better win or I. WILL. BE. PISSED.

and you won't like me when i'm angry :| my shirts and pants don't like it when i'm angry. :|

Last edited by bloodorchid; 04-23-2012, 11:47 PM.
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i'm just gonna come right out and say i do not have patience with women who stay with abusers. (editor's note: yes men get abused, but i can't relate to that.) yes, i had the terror before, i had the terror during and i had the terror after. i get the terror. but i do not have the patience for 'i can't leave'. the unsent letter to your abuser you post online? he wouldn't care. bitch would. not. care. especially at the flowery prose of 'what you did was not love, leaving you was me loving myself'. no, leaving him was self preservation. in my case, it would pure, unadulterated cowardly self preservation and my head's not so far up the ass of I'M A STRONG SURVIVOR WARRIOR to call it anything else. it's just spraying perfume on a pile of shit

the only reactions gained from 'you never loved me' would be 'DON'T TELL PEOPLE OUR BUSINESS! *punches you/something*' or 'DON'T YOU EVER TELL ME I DIDN'T LOVE YOU! *punches you/something*'

it really is embarrassing tho. you can believe that. i mean, you wouldn't think it would be, but my sister and nieces heard him screaming bad words over the phone one day and boy did my cheeks turn pink

it would probably be a good idea to stop reading an abusive SO forum. it's making me angry at events several years long gone. or else i should save it for bay, text I AM ANGAR! RAWWWWRRRRRR! and he can make fun of me and i smile

but i AM angar'd. angered at those people who stay, but i love him but i love him he only punched/kicked/stabbed me twice and he said he was sorry. even tho i'm no better, even tho i kept seeing him, even tho i got knocked up, even tho i miscarried, even tho it doesn't seem quite real any more, it PISSES me off. and i can hear him saying that in my head, i can hear the same inflections, still smell him, still hear him break his hand on a wall because he couldn't break it on my face, still feel that deadness because i was too afraid to realize going home was an option

and those women stay there, until it escalates. they have children, they subject those children to that horror show every day because mom 'loves him, he gets her, he doesn't mean it, he's just stressed'

I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. DON'T EXPECT ME TO. the best thing you can tell the internet is 'stop believing he loves you and gtfo of there. if he isn't hitting you now he will soon edamnnough and those sweet things he says to you is him making your gullible ass stay'

maybe i'm bitter. maybe i don't care.
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Wow. I sympathize with your anger even though, thankfully, I was never in your situation.

I'm not sure why you linger at that hope forsaken forum. Maybe for the same reason I dull my stress with a dose of reality tv...
                            Hope. Maybe you hope one of these women will get a new start or that your words could somehow inspire a move in the right direction?
                            But from my experience it's useless. For some reason we tend to filter others' advice, because there's a sense of false autonomy in choosing your own destructive path. At least that way you have control of your own future and there's no uncertainty (even though the future is monotonously bleak). It's frustrating but people have to be left to make their own mistakes and learn from them. Those rare a-ha moments are not something you can recreate for people.

But I'm glad you chose a different future for yourself! <3

On a more lighthearted note. I am so tempted to watch RuPaul's Drag Race, but I'm on the 6th season of Project Runway and it's next on my list. I've got my fingers crossed for drama ;D
                            "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
                            -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• You know, I honestly never considered those kinds of letters from the abuser's perspective. I realize that I've written emails (we were arguing and agreed that emails might help so we can work out our thoughts before sending) like that to someone I was involved with (emotionally abusive, like you wouldn't beLIEVE), and I really just wrote the damn thing for me. Did they need to see it? No. Did it make me feel better knowing they had seen it? A bit, I suppose, but it was really just me realizing that I was ready to get the fuck outta dodge already and I wrapped myself up in anger and cut my ties. I think a lot of women just don't realize what they've gotten themselves into, blinded by love or "love", and then when they do, they're just fucking scared. Anyway, you know that, and it doesn't sound like it helps you any to be reading that forum. Sorry, getting a bit self-therapeutic all over your journal here. [[wipes up the crumbs]]

In a strange sense, some of the posts around here are very similar in how people abuse themselves with food! A different problem, obviously, but breaking a relationship that's just between you and yourself (your obsession with food) can be really difficult for some. "But I love my morning scone even though it gives me crippling intestinal pain!" I get angry reading stuff around here for similar reasons.
                              Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                                for your entertainment, and for posterity....

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread52443.html

if you ever want a reread, like i am now
                                Hoe-lee crap. That was amazing. I almost NEVAR lulz for realz, but that had me laughing out loud on every page. I had to share with my roommate as he said, and I quote "Is everything okay over there?".

Comment

Working...
                                X