No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for christ's sake how will buying a stupid new color of lipstick MAKE ME FEEL BETTER, BRAIN? HOW?

THIS FEELS LIKE THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN STILL PARALYZED WESTLEY AND FEZZIK

YOU THINK A LITTLE LIPSTICK IS GOING TO MAKE ME HAPPY? HMMM?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• my usual chicken purchase is a bag of frozen thigh strips. they taste pretty gross to me now, which trumps easy, quick and never drying out

but the grocery gods smiled upon me and sent bags of giant frozen chicken legs for me to buy. they just take for damn ever to cook

i'm calmer now. i want to take 2 or 3 muscle relaxers but the thought makes me a little paranoid. and will probably make me a little dead. i'm a sensitive flower when it comes to medication.

so i'm watching dylan dog and wanting to eat pills like candy, like pillsy. bleh them thighs was gross
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• i feel like a bear with a broken foot hiding and growling and snarling in his cave. it's become a test of wills between my inner homeless junkie and my stubbornness to not take 5 of everything.

the muscle relaxer last night did not do its job. the melatonin pill did not do its job. when i did finally get to sleep i dreamed my ex came back to try and kill me. when i woke up i felt like i had been dipped in concrete. so i'm in a pissy pissy mood.

i'll try not to leak it all over the place.

i think i'll dump all my eggs in one pot of water and all the chicken legs in another.
        beautiful
        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          so i'm in a pissy pissy mood.

i'll try not to leak it all over the place.
          Go ahead and leak, it's your own journal!!!
          JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• i mean on the rest of the forum and any people i will come in contact with the rest of the day. silly.

do you have any depends handy? i ran out
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• my primal journal:
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                is okay pretteh laydeh

im watching diners drive ins and dives. i want allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the foods
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

i mean on the rest of the forum and any people i will come in contact with the rest of the day. silly.

do you have any depends handy? i ran out
                  No Depends, but why don't you swing by and leak all over the chickens? They're pecking at the house again. Oh, and bad melatonin! Bad muscle relaxers! Your job is to WORK. And bad dreams on top of that? FAIL.

I dreamed that I got a job cleaning out people's hoarded homes. And this one woman was hoarding bacon and lesbian romance novels. I was furious at having to throw away boxes of wasted bacon and the books kept falling everywhere.
                  JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• i'm really hungry right now, i'm sure i'd be right there with you. after discovering that the pants which were literally falling off of me last year were just a little bit tight this morning, i've decided to take it easy on the food. and now i want food.
                    my primal journal:

Comment

• Originally posted by gay panda View Post
                      This whole time i thought you were a laydee!!! Apologies, sir!
                      lmao!!!!!!
                      "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                      "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                      "Moderation sucks." Suse
                      "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                      "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• don't encourage the panda
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                          swing by and leak all over the chickens? They're pecking at the house again.
                          i don't mind shooing animals, i may even bring my dogs so they can be scared of the clucky fluffy scary things

Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                          i'm really hungry right now, i'm sure i'd be right there with you. after discovering that the pants which were literally falling off of me last year were just a little bit tight this morning, i've decided to take it easy on the food. and now i want food.
                          hunger is stupid

apparently i'm on a manson streak

the pms thread idea is a tempting one, i could fill 100 pages myself just by complaining about cramps and men and having to wear uncomfortable clothes because pj pants are frowned upon in public and bad drivers and how men piss me off when they act like women are just walking fleshlight holders and then say 'woooeeeeeee is meeeeeee, my gf is meeeeeannnnn'

oh yeah, that thread would explode with my rants

i gave in and glued my tens unit on. i'm only supposed to use it for the 30 allotted minutes but i keep turning it back on. i bought new batteries tonight so i'm set for at least a week. the on retainer masseuse i'm going to hire will also have to put this thing on for me because the reaching involved is uncomfortable

and dumb
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

hunger is stupid
                            it is. but so is clothing shopping because my ass won't fit into my clothes anymore.
                            my primal journal:

Comment

• so a messenger buddy sent me a link to a DRUGS DRUGS DRUGS forum for a med and fruit juice cocktail to help enhance my muscle relaxers

i kinda think i would die if i enhanced them like that

also, a DRUGS DRUGS DRUGS forum cracks me up. it's all tie dyed and everyone's talking about drugs

so i decided to google some and came across a chronic pain forum. one thread was 'what can't you do any more?' and that was depressing

about 2 straight hours of electrical stimulation was enough and now that's uncomfortable. and so am i. but i can always go back to the DRUGS DRUGS DRUGS board and crack up at the obviously high ones
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Move out here so you can smoke away the pain. Then Saiorse can pop down for a visit. It's a 7ish hour drive, so to make it worth it she'll have to spend the night . . .

I promise to provide Primal-approved munchies
                                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

Working...
                                X