LMAO!

hip thrusts remind me of the Time Warp:
    my primal journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• i like her, she's a goob
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
        i like her, she's a goob
        balls, I just found out she's married.

ah well, I still like her.

Comment

• i know this is something of a running gag i have going here but really, i don't think my back should be hurting like this after running the vacuum and doing butt work

i mean i could be wrong. god knows, tho rare, it happens

i don't know what the fck is going on but i'm not amused. yes i am going to gripe about my back again. GRIPE GRIP GRIPE.

but on the upside, my butt and legs only feel tender and not weakly sore

and cookie looks like he has the mange

it's all over the floor again. and filling the vac canister from only one small area of floor, so, yeah, good times for my feet. everyone got brushed again tonight. waka likes it. cookie likes it. bear likes it so much he lets his tongue hang out the side of his face cause he's a goofball

i don't feel like i need to buy new things, that whole HOARD IT ALL feeling has been fading the last few months. toilet paper and some plant stuff one week, some lip glosses and food the next.

hi bank account! you wanna be besties again, you say? sure thing

that doesn't mean i still don't want to win the powerball. money is good to have. unfortunately i just want to buy practical things and not something off mtv cribs. well, a massage therapist on retainer. i want to buy that too.

it kind of feels like someone's chewing the muscles over around and below my rod. which is really weird. and unpleasant.

but i'm just going to keep telling myself it's the weather, not the working out
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• ohh, bloodorchid, that majorly sounds like the suck. i'm sorry.
            my primal journal:

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
              ohh, bloodorchid, that majorly sounds like the suck. i'm sorry.
              how would YOU like to earn a considerable INCOME of diet dr pepper with the STABILITY of TUH-WENTY-FOUR-HOUR work hours PER! DAY!

as a back rubber
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• hmmm... while i don't mind rubbing backs, i don't have that stamina, nor the taste for Diet dr. pepper. sawwy.
                my primal journal:

Comment

• Makes sense to me though.

Your back and shoulders are connected to your butt, the muscles are very connected back there. You start working them out, and it might set off already aggravated previous injuries. Who ever designed shoulders was a diabolical genius, such mechanisms of torture, and so easily injured.

Sorry you're experiencing this. Definitely hire some body work, massage or acupuncture or somethin'.

Good luck.

Comment

• thank you sir

and the correct terminology is 'diabolical bag of dicks'
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                      if you could put your knee in my upper back and pull my shoulders that would be awesome
                      A little slow to reply, but sure! *Crraaack!*
                      http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Huh, if you're hiring a back massuse, can I get in the occasional butt-grab as a bonus? You know, you need to relax after working on your butt bible
                        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                          Huh, if you're hiring a back massuse, can I get in the occasional butt-grab as a bonus? You know, you need to relax after working on your butt bible
                          you has a very valid point :-? everybody gets a grab!

beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• mindless wandering done, playing in the dirt done, eating food done. today was supposed to be Get Buff in the Upper Body day but screw that, it's rainy and i'm being chewed still
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I was going to post this in the "manly" thread, but those bitches do not deserve it's awesomeness.

And you'd never see it either.

And that would be the real tragedy.

Of Montreal - Gallery Piece - YouTube

Comment

• i laughed, for true

those pansies wouldn't get the artistry of the video at all

i like the lyrics tho, i guess you gotta be acquainted with fcked up to appreciate fcked up
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X