No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooo weird. I figured bay=baby, but just wanted to have it clarified.
    my primal journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      and my bay is my baby, my guy, that i love oh so dear. he's pretty coo'. hai bay *wave*
      So you didn't just tell Capt.Stalkerpants that you had a guy?

Comment

• i think i kept up a litany of 'no, no, no, no, no'

bay knew, i told the bay
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

i think i kept up a litany of 'no, no, no, no, no'

bay knew, i told the bay
          "no no no no" has less effect on some dudes than, "I got me a man."

Just so we're clear... "bay" is a real human? One who actually knows you? And knows you're "in a relationship"?

Just checking.

Comment

• well he knows NOW

jesus darth, nice going!
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• effing hell my back is loaded down with leftover muscle relaxers and hydros so why the eff is it hurting like this LKJSDHFLSUIVHXKDJVBXKJVSLKJDVGSKLJDBGFJLSFBVGLHVKS JBVGS

i am all sleept out, i walked some and it felt good. a storm front is blowing through so it's nice and cool out. i took a cold shower and it was nice, i finished pet sematary last night and didn't have dead gage nightmares, i am so unabashedly in love with urban decay's new shadow formula that i do not regret spending 18$ on one shadow. YOU HURR! oh my GOD i luff it. i cooked a lb of ground beef, spinach, sweet tater & spices last night and ate it today. it was good, i guess i don't hate ground cow as much as i should

i'm about to say 'f the liver' and take more pills. i've been taking dandelion root which is supposed to be good for livers anyway, time to put it to the test

i want someone to talk toooooooooooo
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

i want someone to talk toooooooooooo
                The Fairies of Debauchery, Remorse, and Resolve are on their way!!!
                JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• no D:<
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• No fairies. And I know you don't want Poo Hurler. I don't want her either. I went to the mailbox today and the road is AGAIN covered in cat poo, like it rained turds last night.

Comment

• i think you should don some gloves and use tissues to toss the poo back to her yard

i would. at night. like the batman of poo
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

i think you should don some gloves and use tissues to toss the poo back to her yard

i would. at night. like the batman of poo
                        LOL. Maybe I should collect a year's worth of the turds she heaves into the road, then wrap them up like a big Christmas present and put it on her porch in December. And a lovely card with lace and ribbons saying Happy Holidays, and inside it would say WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?

Comment

• i will give you 5 REAL LIVE DOLLARS!
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

i will give you 5 REAL LIVE DOLLARS!
                            And I will buy a burrito with it. Damn you, cravings!!! * shakes fist *

Want to come to the Magical Bamboo Forest and get the best damn burrito of your life?

Comment

• for sure and i can gather that cat poo for you too, cleaning up after my guys made me immune to the grossness
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

for sure and i can gather that cat poo for you too, cleaning up after my guys made me immune to the grossness
                                I've cleaned cat poo all my life growing up in a kitten mill, so that part doesn't bug me. It's that I can't take a step without checking the ground first, and cars drive over the turds all day long and flatten them to little brown Frisbees.

Comment

Working...
                                X