No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• owwwwwwwwww. OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. dammit where can i get some morphine.

beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• lol.

why are you in pain?
      my primal journal:
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• i have permanently broken bones and they're being extra bastardly

also, note to self, yes, working out no longer helps
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• I sawwy. do you mind if i ask which bones and how?
          my primal journal:

Comment

• 2 in my spine went all compound fracture around the area i originally broke in a car wreck when i was younger
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• wow, that sucks.
              my primal journal:

Comment

• yeah a little bit
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• wooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Man, I love that scott pilgrim.

Comment

• i haven't seen it yet, but i can feel in my bones the disappointment ill have when that song isn't on it
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i'm having issues. caffeine is cut down but i feel the minor need to hoard shadow and gloss, if i see it on someone and it doesn't look stupid i think 'i need that'. and i keep using too much salt cause i got the coarse grain because i didn't want anti caking agents. yes i AM ocd, thank you.

i haven't bought NEARLY as much as i wanted to buy. cause, you know, i need groceries and stuff. i have a little self restraint.

back is sore. i'm sleepy. listening to a biography of deep throat makes me want to see it. i had 2 glasses of milk and a chunk of 'friendship cake', i expected to be blackout drunk by now on it. my stomach feels sick, no surprise. diet was on track the last several days. i discovered rice doesn't affect my hormones like wheat. 'i found a bug under my foreskin' on fmylife grossed me out. i don't think my dogs are getting enough nutrients from TotW. i can't bring myself to care right now. they're all asleep around my feet and it makes me feel like i'm being pushed off a bed. i lost progress on push ups, bent over rows did not feel that great and even laying down after a shower, i was sore. it makes me want to cry. but i'll watch a scary movie instead.
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• sorry stuff sucks right now.

I am utterly hopeless with makeup, sometimes i wish it wasn't so.
                          my primal journal:

Comment

• i've watched so many tutorial vids on youtube that it's become a way to zen out and i pick up things by osmosisness. and then i look like a girl and boys look at me so i hip thrust and say UNGH SUCK IT you can't have none of this!
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• lol. i've seen tutorials, i'm still utterly hopeless.
                              my primal journal:

Comment

• sex toy infomercials are entirely too cheesy to turn me on

a guy smarmily saying 'thank you adam and eve, more than you know heh' makes my lady bits shudder, not quiver

it's a fine distinction, but there is a difference

my mom wants to gather all the female relatives together tomorrow to watch the hunger games. i can't sleep again, despite being tired, so i already know i'll feel like hell. my grandma made potato pancakes and called me over to eat some, and you don't say no to the grandma. so i had flour products. but it's all good, because i cooked chicken drumettes to eat in the morning and i got to hear some gossip and i got to nudge her more into finishing reading my caveman books

the grape root i planted is still alive, this is the next thing i'm trying
                                http://www.makeupgeek.com/forums/top...g-mug-shadows/

and infomercial just said 'if you don't like it just return it'. the last thing they were talking about was vibrators so, you know, ew. i caved in and popped a pain pill earlier so it's not too bad right now. i'm tired all over but i know i'll be wide awake as soon as i lay down.

yep, they meant return the used toys. grooooooooooody, SYPHILIS AND BODY FLUID EVERYWHERE

the pitiful number of bent over rows that killed me yesterday actually gave me normal muscle soreness too today so i am a strong hulking mass of muscle!! lookit meh flex! *mouse squeak*

and the milk i had yesterday blew my face up like a balloon. you can take my milk, body, but you'll never take my butter!
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X