• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i am having issues

there is unfulfillment in my life that leads me to want to buy things

i can't do that as my budget does not exceed what i want to spend

sigh.
    What is it about having a budget that immediately makes you want to spend money. As soon as I impose one on myself I'm surrounded by things that I waaaaant or I just haaaave to haaave!

And the questionable one is awesome. And the pirate is adorable.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• not being a millionaire and having a budget is dumb
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• i am having serious issues with food. i am not to be trusted. once a day the last few days i have been stuffing my stomach with bread. there was a whisper of panic attack this morning so bread for sure was the main culprit for those. no diet dr pepper today, i feel pretty mellow and it's nice

back pain day, still sore with a pain pill on an empty stomach so that sucks. i'm being understative here.

i was play griping at my guy the other night 'how can this man put makeup on so much better than i can!' he said it's cause the guy practiced more. nooooooooooooo. IT'S BECAUSE HE HAS A PENIS! penis always be bringin me down

sometimes i like that

BUT NOT WHEN IT COMES TO MAKEUP!

i almost want to get out all the supplies and start playing with different looks, but i'm so nice and mellowly sleepy. finally. and it's so nice and early.
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• have you tried any of the "natural" diet colas? I had a Blue Sky free yesterday and it wasn't bad (there's a "Dr. Pepper" version, I think). At least it's not aspartame..........
          Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
          Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
          "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• i forgot all about those, i will look for those

i woke up a sore and grumpyass, but i did get to sleep much earlier last night. i miss being wide awake with the caffeine tho, i think that along with the heroine hidden in the bottles was what keeps me wanting more

pain pill didn't help much yesterday. and if it gets to the point where prescribed medication has no effect, like advil stopped having effect, i am so unbelievably screwed. like 'ohhhhh shhhhiitttttttttt' screwed. like being the lone woman at a 500 man gangbang and seeing that the reality is far different than numbers on a paper screwed.

it's a bad thing, is what i'm trying to say

i will walk today, that helps sometimes.

food so far has been 2 mini steaks and a cup and a half of rice noodle sketti. and vitamins. all good so far
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Damn, I miss soda.
              JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• don't get sucked into the whole diet soda thing, you will be hungry all the damn time
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

don't get sucked into the whole diet soda thing, you will be hungry all the damn time
                  I've always hated the taste of diet soda, so it has never held any power over me. I like Coke in the glass bottle that I get from my favorite Mexican restaurant. NOM. I wish I didn't like it as much as I do.

Comment

• i'm having caffeine today, i guess it's a cheat. i had ice cream and it made my stomach sore and i know i deserved it :P

watching dawn of the dead, 70s style and that was a super ugly decade. i'm an 80s baby, we just looked dumb with our big crimped hair and pastel layers. orange carpet, especially on walls, is just unforgivable

trees and bushes are budding out, back hurts, i'm sneezing
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

i'm an 80s baby, we just looked dumb with our big crimped hair and pastel layers.
                      80s fashion was AWFUL. I liked the 90s best. At least where I lived, it was jeans and a T-shirt. I can work that just fine.

Comment

• i dug the grunge *dirty hair flip over shoulder*

shamelessly copied from darth because iiiiiiiiii like it

beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• ....what?
                          CHILD'S PLAY 2012 | Facebook

WHAT?!
                          Pet Sematary (2013) - IMDb

yes i'm still awake.

WHAT?!?
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• watching dawn of the dead, 70s style and that was a super ugly decade. i'm an 80s baby, we just looked dumb with our big crimped hair and pastel layers. orange carpet, especially on walls, is just unforgivable
                            Ooh, ooh! "Night of the Comet", that comes on SyFy once in awhile
                            Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
                            Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
                            "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• Originally posted by ottercat View Post
                              Ooh, ooh! "Night of the Comet", that comes on SyFy once in awhile
                              Now that was a great movie. I haven't seen it in years though. Thanks for the reminder

Comment

• i am kinda feared of it hurting meh like PT. but the times i lugged weights around were good times. maybe i can have an overly developed butt and an underly developed back.

my back is completely broke and times like this, when it hurts like this, and i remember PT like that, i feel like a crippled kid looking in the gym window on a cold winter night.

either the amount of strength work i can do is dwindling or the PT was excessive.

*presses nose to window, big eyes shining*

Last edited by bloodorchid; 03-19-2012, 12:42 AM.
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X