No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it seems as tho my brief back hiatus of just soreness is over and we're back to 'dammit, ow' territoreh. it also seems as tho walking all over makes me not sleepy when i should be sleepy, so hi other side of the world! howzit hangin?!

i must be an AI and walking is my version of plugging in and powering up. last time i got all regularly walked 4 hours of sleep a night was too much sleep :P i imagine sometime around 5 am my battery will finally die and i'll finally stop saying 'please blue fairy' and for god's sake sleep

not that i'm not used to not sleeping for days at a time. but that doesn't mean i enjoy killing time for hours until i can kill time more enjoyably with my eyes closed

there's a dirty joke hidden somewhere in there
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• no, no there isn't- since your eyes really shouldn't be closed . . . .
      http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• says YOU mwahahahahaha
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• How many more days until you're magical, too?
          JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• i've been taking kelp capsules for a few weeks (been following the iodine thread a whiles now) but getting therapeutic doses would mean mouthfuls of caps SOOOoooooo tomorrow or the day after

and THENNNNnnnnnnnnn

i'll be soooooo cool

i just hope they don't mark the price up to stupid levels or i'll be mad
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i admit, i am deeply amused by this

Third female lawmaker introduces bill to limit men

but also so very pissed that all their heads are so deep inside their asses that THIS is what they fight to 'rectify'

felt horrible today, run down and crap. didn't take my vitumins, but didn't go in search of wheaty foods. didn't do anything ifi could help it. sore back, tired body. my dogs keep licking the lotion off my legs and feet and i wonder to myself what is it that tastes so good about it

and i adore little bears chubby fuzzy cheeks when he smiles

my meal so far has been steak and refried black beans followed a few hours later by cooked apples with apple pie spice. that was kinda too sweet and gross

cookie has figured out how to escape into the wilderness, to brave the elements in search of the elusive and highly coveted pile of cat poop. but he is considerate enough to hop back over the blockade when i call him. freakin dog. his dad was probably a jack rabbit
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i have a confession to make, internets. for the last few weeks i've been more like 60/40 - 50/50. any day i can count as an official 80/20 (still can't fully shake that diet dr pepper thing) is a good day. i know the more of those i drink, the more i am hungry and the more 'healthy foods' won't cut it. stupid cycle of stupidity. but i am strong enough *eyeroll* to keep it to 1-2 a day

10 lbs up, i don't know how much is water because i'm already down 2. it is so effing easy to gain fat. even tho i have fairly strong willpower in all aspects of life, the slip ups i make stick like gorilla glue. but. i know exactly what i'm doing and what the immediate effects will be when i eat a bowl of easy mac or peanut butter crunch

sigh.. and now i want peanut butter crunch

damn it all, paleo people! Y U NO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER CRUNCH I CAN EAT
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• so full of veggies. and the steak tasted sweet. which i did not enjoy.

i am committed to going low carb. but not zero carb. if i have to eat a stick of butter a day.. welllllll that's just a sacrifice i'm willing to make

and this. awesome.

beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• LOL thanks for posting that. When I saw it on the original site I (not quite literally) LMAO. Seeing it again, just as funny. That dog's expression kills me.

Comment

• i wrestled with my inner self about this one when i first saw it

it's adorable!
                      but offensive to fat ladies!

well.. it's adorable! won

beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• You want some luvin'?

Here, this is too awesome to post on facebonk.

For you.

The Black Satans - The Mutilation Of Christ funny black metal band just 4 doidao97 - YouTube

Comment

• smh
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• And here I though you wanted some bellyfroots.

the electric hellfire club-kiss the goat - YouTube

Comment

• *swoons* <3
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i am having issues

there is unfulfillment in my life that leads me to want to buy things

i can't do that as my budget does not exceed what i want to spend

sigh.
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X