No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you just reminded me that i have benadryl. it never even crossed my mind and i kinda feel like a doofus haha.

if that doesn't help i guess i'll finally talk to doc and see what he suggests.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Benadryl always works for me, I hope it helps you. I take magnesium regularly and that also seems to help.
      Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• I recently discovered 5HTP and I take it instead of melatonin... and it works great! Benadryl can make me feel groggy, but I have never had that problem with 5HTP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Forager View Post
          Benadryl always works for me, I hope it helps you. I take magnesium regularly and that also seems to help.
          ahh i have mag, i'll take that tonight

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
          I recently discovered 5HTP and I take it instead of melatonin... and it works great! Benadryl can make me feel groggy, but I have never had that problem with 5HTP.
          the next day grog kills me, i'll ask my doc if it'll be safe to take with my zoloft

and if it is

i'm taking it

and if i don't sleep i'll whine like no one's ever see me whine before
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• 5HTP is what your body turns tryptophan in to.... which is the amino acid in turkey that makes everyone comatose...

Comment

• 5HTP supplementation helps increase serotonin production. Someone using an SSRI plus 5HTP can develop serotonin syndrome. Be careful about the advice you give if you don't know a person's medical history.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                5HTP is what your body turns tryptophan in to.... which is the amino acid in turkey that makes everyone comatose...
                ahh.. turkey is my favorite time of year

Originally posted by WaylandC View Post
                5HTP supplementation helps increase serotonin production. Someone using an SSRI plus 5HTP can develop serotonin syndrome. Be careful about the advice you give if you don't know a person's medical history.
                maaaaaybe no 5 htp then

okay, you're gonna have to sing to me. every night. you know which song i like.
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i bought a notebook, it has puppies on the cover. i bought this to make lists on. i am slowly discovering that lists give me focus when there are too many options so this is me adulting responsibly with something made for a grade school girl.

when it's just me and my brain i'm not too good with organization.

yay puppies

i also discovered that apps don't help, so i'll be writing down my sad little workouts

i also discovered salonpas gel doesn't do much for me. i do so love the patches tho.

i did sleep last night, as i had had 2 hours of sleep the day before, but i'm still awake now.

i can hear a limb rubbing on the roof and i wonder which critter is in the tree. there's a raccoon family and a possum family.

i drove with the window down today btw. it's december. it makes me feel weird inside in all my weirded out places.

i discovered cotton balls unroll so rewicking my ecig coil goes by much more efficiently.

yes, yes, this is all so much more interesting

BODYCHECK!

beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• That would so be my dog.
                    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• that would also be my dogniece if i let her jump on bear like she wants

also, she's still half grown and like that boy that pulled your hair in first grade, she loves him that obnoxiously
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• today's topic- i love myself

this is what i'm going to tell myself until i maybe start half believing it. as rupaul is wont to say, if you can't love yourself how'n da heeelllllllllll you gonna love somebody else? easy. you just do. i love my family. i love my guy. i love my dogs. i don't love me.

so i'm going to tell myself i love me. surely that falls under the primal umbrella.

i'm finally crawling out of my latest emotional black hole and am wanting to take care of me again.

am i still tired? am i still having trouble sleeping? am i still physically worn down? yes. but maybe this go round i can cut myself some slack, tell myself it's okay and try not to berate myself so much for the things i don't get done on schedule.

i'd still prefer to be super woman though.
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                          today's topic- i love myself

this is what i'm going to tell myself until i maybe start half believing it. As rupaul is wont to say, if you can't love yourself how'n da heeelllllllllll you gonna love somebody else? Easy. You just do. I love my family. I love my guy. I love my dogs. I don't love me.

So i'm going to tell myself i love me. Surely that falls under the primal umbrella.

I'm finally crawling out of my latest emotional black hole and am wanting to take care of me again.

Am i still tired? Am i still having trouble sleeping? Am i still physically worn down? Yes. But maybe this go round i can cut myself some slack, tell myself it's okay and try not to berate myself so much for the things i don't get done on schedule.

I'd still prefer to be super woman though.
                          do it!!
                          Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• Super woman doesn't exist.

Who sets these schedules you can't meet?
                            https://instagram.com/dinnerwithek/

Comment

• Originally posted by excursivey View Post
                              do it!!
                              am, it helps sometimes

Originally posted by ekba09 View Post
                              Super woman doesn't exist.

Who sets these schedules you can't meet?
                              but how can i super woman if super woman isn't real? D:

me i make schedules for when things are to be done and when they aren't i am excessively harsh on myself

long long ago in an entirely other lifetime, during the death throes of my first important relationship, i was told that i was like a puppy. it's helpless and can't walk and you want to pick it up and help it but it was better to leave it and let it learn to walk. well. i was pissed, i was offended, i was 'don't leave me alone'. i didn't see it then, but today i do.

in many ways i did 'learn to walk' but today makes me feel like i'm just dragging myself along the floor. what it boils down to is someone was brusque with me when i was trying to be helpful and it hurt my feels. but it lingered and it snowballed until my eyes teared up while i was driving.

and it's so aggravating. so much doesn't bother me anymore but this thing does.

sleep is still wonky. asleep one night, awake the next, so on, so forth. i slept last night and i was ready for more sleep within hours of waking.

i've been telling myself i love me and it helps sometimes.

food is hit or miss as far as bread products go. scale inched up 2 pounds so it's time to inch it back down more.

i binged the flash and then i binged the arrow. next i will binge jessica jones and probably daredevil.

good times.
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i am less anxiously dependent on my ecig. i am sleeping more or less regularly. currently i am hung up on the true crime shows on ID and following news and info from the Making a Murderer docu series. i'm reading a bit more. i take vitamins about half the time which is more than i was. i am finally wanting to take better care of me.

back is.. pissed. it's pissed. it hurts pretty badly a great deal of the time. but i'm reminding myself to sit and stand up straighter when i catch myself hunching over. i'm seriously considering yoga tho i don't have much patience for it. i sent bay a pic of bear in his pee belt. bear is almost fully grown back out and it pretty buried in his vast amount of fluff. bay replied lol. cause it was pretty ridiculous, literal inches of fur towering up in front of and behind the belt around his small dog waist.

bay's been growing his beard out and it's pretty magnificent, i'm dying to get my hands on it. he might be thinking at this point i like it more than him.

i browsed the forum and didn't have much to contribute.

beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X