No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't see it- but I'm all for it anyway! Whiffle bats are a great solution!
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Hmmmm, what color are "cranberries" in her world?
      Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
      Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
      "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• very clearly they are a deep burgundy color

and 10 different shades of brown for the crease, so much fussiness
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• aww yeeeeeeuh

i'm crawling out of my slump. tonight anyway. was it plenty of sleep last night? a tummeh full of vitamins? a carb bomb day?

no idea. but i'm looking forward to working out again, and in the right mind space again to know that taking lengthy walks helps push all the crap out of my head. if i'm weak, if i'm shaky, wobbly, well.. it is what it is and i'll either get better or i'll chalk it up to another pcos casualty

and i'm craving steamed to mush broccoli swimming in butter and gotdamn i never spell broccoli right

thank you spellcheck
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• sigh.....

Arizona Senate Wants to Make it Legal for Doctors to Lie About Birth Defects to Prevent Abortions

beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Arizona Senate Wants to Make it Legal for Doctors to Lie About Birth Defects to Prevent Abortions
                oooh, and then cut funding for special needs kids' programs! Bazinga!
                Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
                Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
                "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• who's awesome?!
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• A touch of bias in that link there. It seems 8 states have similar laws already and it shields doctors from being sued if a kid ends up having birth defects (something over which doctors have no control). I guess some folks only want to give birth to kids without special needs. Seems rather lame, though I am biased as my brother had severe birth defects and I am kind of glad he didn't end up in a biomedical waste container. That said, it could make for some motivational speeches, "Alright Jenny, it's field day at school. Be careful because if you fall and break a leg...well, lets just say they shoot lame horses and you're little brother didn't make the cut."

(seriously, if you think your doctor is a lying, prolife nut job, you may want to find another doctor.)

Comment

• jenny won't be shot, she'll be left as zombie bait so the rest of the group can escape

the whole BC/abortion debacle going on is making me wave my feminist pitchfork around
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                        jenny won't be shot, she'll be left as zombie bait so the rest of the group can escape

the whole BC/abortion debacle going on is making me wave my feminist pitchfork around
                        It's all good. I just like to think that not all doctors are lying nut jobs. I really don't get the BC debate though. I mean, if you need it for medical reasons then it is medicine and should be covered. If you need it for sex, well, it seems to me if you said, "look dude, you ain't getting laid until you buy me some birth control" you would have more than you ever needed. What dude is going to say, "damn, getting a piece isn't worth $50"?

Comment

jenny won't be shot, she'll be left as zombie bait so the rest of the group can escape

Once upon a time I had this SOOPERFUKKENAWESOME (and I do mean really boss/cool) sig that read: Abortion, the right thing to do, and a tasty way to do it.

But some snitchy little toad whined to the Admin and it was nuked.

To hell with 'em!

The whole climate of this planet right now just makes me vex. It's driving me sane.

Which is why I'm determined to be all about the ALL SATANISM ALL THE TIME!!

Geez, if I hadn't found that tiki bar, and wasn't getting laid I'd be in really bad shape...

(no seriously the anti-abortion/political climate of just about everything is making me mildly annoyed.)

Comment

• they aren't. i've got a good doc. i'm just not so sure now that 1984 wasn't written by a time traveller, nawmean?
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

they aren't. i've got a good doc. i'm just not so sure now that 1984 wasn't written by a time traveller, nawmean?
                              True. It's why I walk around naked. If big brother is watching I want to make it worth his while.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
                                It's driving me sane.
                                oh GOD no!!1!

(no seriously the anti-abortion/political climate of just about everything is making me mildly annoyed.)
                                GET OUT OF MY VAGINA, CONGRESS
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X