Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
      Yay on feeling better and LOL on winter flesh tone!

When I lived in FL, I used to call the snowbirds "Pink People from the North," because they'd try to get their tan in one day.

Go blind them, Baby. Sun feels so good when one has a cold. <----sunglasses for your sunbathing
      All this!! I'm SO glad you are feeling an upswing!
      Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• Yoo hoooo! Is anyone home?

Hello?

Where are you?!?

"Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• yo.... hope you doing better.....

Comment

• well

the computer died and that was okay. then a parent died and that very much was not okay.

cute animal pictures on reddit and spider solitaire are about as much internet as i'm capable of/wanting to do. so i don't know when i'm going to log back in, for anyone that cares.

but i felt i should leave a note after dropping off the face of the interwebs
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• I am so sorry for the loss of your parent. That is such a tough thing to through. Take of yourself and come back when you are ready. Big huge squishy internet hugs.

Comment

• Sorry for your loss... Having lost a son, i understand your pain. You hAve my deepest empathy..

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• My condolences to you and yours
                  Depression Lies

Comment

• So sorry for your loss.

You've been missed around here.
                    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• I'm so sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Comment

• I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, and my thoughts are with you. Losing a loved one just sucks.
                        My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• Echoing all the above, sorry for your bereavement BO, come back when you can.

Comment

• Oh no, I'm so very sorry for your loss. Best thoughts and prayers out to you hon.
                            Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• Oh sister-mine, I'm so sorry! I always hope for so much joy for you.

Cry, rage against the fates, and heal - we'll all be here for you when you can handle coming back.

As many hugs as you can handle,
                              J
                              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• gonna take all them hugs

thank you guys. the consequences of adulthood blow.

and doc, i'm so sorry to hear that
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X