Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=bloodorchid;1617602]
    Originally posted by drssgchic View Post

i sometimes play teach bear to shake. he has no idea what's going on, he's just smiling at me. he paws at my hand to scratch him and i catch it and say 'shake!'. so we do that a few times then i say 'shake!' while he's panting at me and he just pants at me, so i call him a dingus and scratch him some more.
    Knox and I are having a game sort of like this. Instead "shake" it's more like "doggy with sore foot" game. He doesn't get that he's supposed to like stick his paw OUT.

Hope you are feeling better.
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• I think the Skulls collar and leash would coordinate well with the Zombie Hunter hoodie.

And I love the Soft Kitty Tasty Kitty hoodie. LOL

V, boots are legit. From what I understand, any frostbite or tears in the foot pads can be very painful for dogs.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by vh67 View Post
        Or are dogs?

I had matching 49er shirts in my cart before I remembered that I swore to never dress up my dogs! I am thinking of getting them snow boots for our first winter in Ohio but that doesn't count as dressing them up.
        manly dogs

[QUOTE=excursivey;1619059]
        Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post

Knox and I are having a game sort of like this. Instead "shake" it's more like "doggy with sore foot" game. He doesn't get that he's supposed to like stick his paw OUT.

Hope you are feeling better.
        feeling better some, yeah

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
        I think the Skulls collar and leash would coordinate well with the Zombie Hunter hoodie.

And I love the Soft Kitty Tasty Kitty hoodie. LOL

V, boots are legit. From what I understand, any frostbite or tears in the foot pads can be very painful for dogs.
        maybe those would help bear remember what a hard ass he used to be as a tiny puppy, he's kind've a pansy now
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• i was awake 30 hours, i slept 16. i was awake 30 more hours, i slept 4. holy crap i am a barely functional zombie right now.

i also want a baloney and cheese with excess hot sauce sandwich

after some emotional subway i'm dropping water weight again. i'm trying to help/encourage mom on her eating changes. i'm also going to buy an ecig to fiddle with then show to her, if the flavors are as good as they sound i can be like 'mmmMMMMMmmm this is sooooooo gooood' and make a spectacle until she says 'okay fine' and tries it. and looking at ecig subreddits i'm seeing fruity pebble flavor? strawberry flavor? peach flavor? ...i want these for me. and i can have these for me. i quit smoking years ago after a relative died of lung cancer, but i told bay recently that i did miss the social aspect of it. so i can get zero nicotine, blow clouds with relatives and maybe they'll get curious enough to try it and my plan of insidious enhealthening will come to fruition. yes i will make you healthy and you won't realize it! MWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

because as bay can tell you, cajoling and nagging don't work. he cajoled and i nagged

good lord i need to slap myself a few times and bounce up and down a while, my eyes burn

food is still a bit carb reliant, it's hard to motivate myself to cook meat when i'm this tired but i managed last night and then was left wondering how green beans could taste dry when they were submerged in liquid the entire cooking time. but the chicken breast was not dry, i can't tell you how much of an achievement this was for me.

i've mentioned before that i'm a sucker for dirty named cosmetics. i have lip gloss called orgasm and lipstick called juicy melons. i discovered yesterday there is a revlon lipstick called ravish me red and i sort of want it despite doubting i'll wear it. and i just tossed out my old and barely worn lipsticks a few days ago. bah. must be hoarding genes.

all the rain with intermittent sun has made my double bloom hibiscus grow bushy huge leaves, my strawberry plant woke up and grew leaves, and all the growing flowers make me happy. there's no rhyme or reason to my flower pairings this year, just that the colors are eye searingly bright. in the past the colors i chose were mostly soft and feminine, this year it's intense purple and yellow and orange and magenta. it's like a neon stamp against the green and brown backdrop.

and i like it.

and i need a nap.

why the hell was i wide awake after sleeping 4 hours.

wtf.

i don't even.

dear god why.
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• i am neck deep in depression. i want to hug my mom for a solid 25 hours. i just remembered i dreamed cookie was alive and now i'm crying again. i cried with bay on the phone yesterday morning about other things. i'm eating bread. i can't make myself care. but i have roast, and thawing chicken so damage should be minimized.

i was going to hold off on watching game of thrones til i could binge it when the season set comes out but i kind of want to catch up with it the more little bits i see people discussing after it airs.

my brain is telling me life sucks and trying is pointless and i should give up and curl up in bed, so i guess i'll do other things.

he's high on sedation

beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I wish I could offer some words of wisdom on the depression but I know anything I suggest, you've already thought of or done. All I can do is offer a big warm internet hug and let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you find a solution because you really deserve to be happy.

Comment

• That cartoon is awesome!

Internet hugs from me, too. If you figure out how to make oneself care when one does not, share, please? I need some of that.

Any chance you can get out in your neon-colored garden? How has it not been that bright this whole time? It just seems so you!
                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Just wanted to say I'm thinking of you. I have been in (and since come out of) the darkness several times and I know there is nothing anyone can say that helps. But I do feel like a human again and that seemed impossible once. I have hope the same will happen for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by vh67 View Post
                    I wish I could offer some words of wisdom on the depression but I know anything I suggest, you've already thought of or done. All I can do is offer a big warm internet hug and let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you find a solution because you really deserve to be happy.
                    thank you very very much *squeeze*

Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                    That cartoon is awesome!

Internet hugs from me, too. If you figure out how to make oneself care when one does not, share, please? I need some of that.

Any chance you can get out in your neon-colored garden? How has it not been that bright this whole time? It just seems so you!
                    *making a squeeze triangle* i think.. the only thing that really works is making yourself eat better things, or making yourself not hiss at the daylight, even when you want to. it would be very easy for me to live on subway and chinese in the dark because i just don't care that much.

maybe pets help. having them stare at me for about 76 seconds is the best way to make me crawl out of the cave. damn obligatory movement inducing stare. they don't care that i want to cry, they care that they want treats and rubs and sunshine.

Originally posted by heregoesnothing View Post
                    Just wanted to say I'm thinking of you. I have been in (and since come out of) the darkness several times and I know there is nothing anyone can say that helps. But I do feel like a human again and that seemed impossible once. I have hope the same will happen for you.
                    it's been so long since i felt this bad that i wonder how i survived it for years at a time. and the worst, i think, is that there are moments when i'm in a happy chipper mood then a few hours later it's back down and i feel like i'm emotionally jerking bay around even without meaning to. like one moment i'm laughing and joking with him and the next i'm just overwhelmed and start crying.

and i don't know if it's me or the fact that my zoloft dosage was upped

it used to be me, but now i don't know if it is me

i feel better today but i'm gonna take it with a couple grains of salt because i still don't want to be social

thank you all for your words, it really did help. i'm just an awkward goob who doesn't know how to talk about it.

and i'll probably already be heading to hell, so here's one more reason

beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Cracking up at giving perfume to the star baby. hahaha

Hope you're feeling better very soon.
                      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• yeah that got me too
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• That's . . . beautiful! wipes away tears of joy at the logic

I've been thinking that about the pet thing. I wish I were in a position to have one. It's so much easier to take care of something else than yourself.
                          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Not sure if will be of any help and you may already be familiar with it but I love this woman's work and she has some amazing posts about depression. Certainly described the bits of it I've lived through. But made me feel less alone knowing other people knew what it was like.

Hyperbole and a Half
                            Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                              That's . . . beautiful! wipes away tears of joy at the logic

I've been thinking that about the pet thing. I wish I were in a position to have one. It's so much easier to take care of something else than yourself.
                              maybe you need a pot of cheap, eye searingly bright flowers of your own everything is finally starting to bud out more and checking over them and watering them is very mind relaxing

Originally posted by excursivey View Post
                              Not sure if will be of any help and you may already be familiar with it but I love this woman's work and she has some amazing posts about depression. Certainly described the bits of it I've lived through. But made me feel less alone knowing other people knew what it was like.

Hyperbole and a Half
                              i like her

i feel.. okay. depression and tears suddenly abated and i feel okay, aside from a summer cold. which is a lesson. always remember to wash your hands after touching a shopping cart. but soap and water aside, zicam and robitussin are the real heroes.

it's like a switch flipped. or maybe my brain can only focus on one thing feeling bad at a time, so when the cold came in, sadness got tossed to the side. or am i adjusted to the increased zoloft dosage. i hope that's it.

because even when you know you feel worthless because your brain is fritzing out temporarily, you still feel worthless.

something i was thinking last night, i made a fat joke about myself to bay and thought it was funny. and i want to get in a body baring bathing suit, damn wearing coverings, and sun bathe properly. if this is zoloft side effects i like it. or else it's 'i've been dealing with this shit for 30+ years and i'm tired of it' side effects. either way, i'm going to blind some people with my winter flesh tone palette.

that's how i'm feeling today anyway

all the water weight is back off and 4 more pounds to my first official goal
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Yay on feeling better and LOL on winter flesh tone!

When I lived in FL, I used to call the snowbirds "Pink People from the North," because they'd try to get their tan in one day.

Go blind them, Baby. Sun feels so good when one has a cold. <----sunglasses for your sunbathing

B*tch-lite

Comment

Working...
                                X