No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks guys. it sucked but the funeral's done.

and i needed some more cute before getting in bed, so here's some cute and some moderately terrifying sweetness.

i did take some pics of the pups blissing out while getting simultaneous belly rubs with my feet but i don't think the internet is ready for pasty winter leg stubble

i'm crossing my appendages i sleep for several more than a few hours tonight. and that one day i'll have something more interesting to write.

beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• omigosh that shiba inu :3

My sympathies.
      Depression Lies

Comment

• here go

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
          omigosh that shiba inu :3

My sympathies.
          thank you

Originally posted by WaylandC View Post
          here go

now that's fancy and i like it

it seems as though my ex has become my own personal boogey man. last night, as with other nights, he was the star of my bad dream and normal house and outdoor critter noises suddenly became terrifying. but i slept a lot. i even kind of feel like i slept.

but food has been bread centric and pretty terrible even by my standards, tastewise. there was a metric ton of food after the funeral and everyone had to take some so my food has been fried chicken meat on burger buns. it's not good, i don't like it, but i ate it anyway. thank christ i'm done with it.

just in time for more chicken to thaw for tomorrow's food

i got a promo code for some free pic prints and since what i have on the computer is mainly dog pictures, i will have some dog prints made along with random family and nature prints. the fact that i may or may not love my dogs like parents love the children they birthed from their loins isn't necessarily a factor here. unless it is.

but going through and seeing baby cookie everywhere was heart breaking all over again

gaaah

i'm testing out diy spot and stain cleaner since the laundry detergent is going well. maybe pinterest will be good for more than just hoarding ideas.

beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• Painfully cute!
            Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• ;WW;

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• Condolences.

BloodBaby, I love me some sandwiches also. Then one day I get tired of farting, and ditch bread for a month or so.

Fried bologna and egg sandwiches? We must be sisters from different misters.
                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• I am sorry for your recent losses.

Those pictures were so adorable!!

Comment

• Yoooo hoooooooooooo! Bloodorchid!

Miss you.
                    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• *tired wave*

i'm around-ish, been not doing much of anything but hiding from the world this weekend
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• stores have stocked gardening stuff. i wanted to throw my debit card at the cashier and walk out with everything i could lug.

i don't know if i've taken a vacation from the internet or had a mini self exile but i realized the other day that i use it to not think. i will apparently do anything to not think. if i'm going to be in the bathroom for more than 2 minutes i'd take reddit with me. my brain has been strung to the point that i couldn't do relaxing activities like reading. it's still a struggle now to get through a magazine.

but no tv, no internet and i'm finally working through minor confusing emotional issues and wondering how i should plan out a gardening budget, oh, hey, thinking again.

now to focus on how to work myself into more beneficial activities because, back pain excuses aside, i've been unforgivably slug-like and food has included too much subway

damn bread.. i still love you..

the saving grace is that weight loss only stalled and didn't reverse, i got lucky. i would have been mad.
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Hey girlie - I haven't been able to find the back post yet but I gather you may have lost one of your fluffy friends. If that's the case I'm so sorry. I hope all else is well. Always look forward to finding you and Joanie on here when I come back. Cyber hugs to you...
                          Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• Originally posted by excursivey View Post
                            Hey girlie - I haven't been able to find the back post yet but I gather you may have lost one of your fluffy friends. If that's the case I'm so sorry. I hope all else is well. Always look forward to finding you and Joanie on here when I come back. Cyber hugs to you...
                            long time no see been doing good?

and yeah, cookie died in december. things are better, the other 2 make sure i keep busy with simultaneous chest scratches.
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i buy into some self help concepts. you reap what you sow, what you put out comes back to you, things happen for a reason, etc, so on. i have a hard time not sowing negative emotions, it's something i'd work on if i knew an effective way to do it. and those negative emotions are mainly about myself, i say a lot that i hate people, and i do, you know, in general, as i've had fewer positive experiences with them, but most of that is an instinctive distrust. i don't do *open* very well anymore. trust is hard won and easily lost.

i'm very very shut down is what i'm saying. and i'd like to streamline my belongings but the latest guru says to get rid of what doesn't bring you joy. okay.. what brings me joy? my guy, my dogs, my family? everything else is the sense of 'mine', there's no joy. there's some contentment with the makeup and plants. old magazines, i want to hang on to. old clothes, i want to hang on to. book series i've had from book 1 but stopped enjoying by the end i want to hang on to JUST IN CASE. some toys and trinkets from childhood, what if my kids or grandkids will want to see it? JUST IN CASE. because otherwise i could throw out everything and only miss it when i decide i want to start up a hobby again or read an old book.

and i don't know why i'm typing all of this out. to get it out maybe. i've been awake for a couple of days and my head space hasn't been good for a few weeks.

but it's been warm. the boys and i got sun and fresh air, me in a bra and shorts and them in short shaggy fur. it felt nice.

and i think i have my grow plan. tomatoes, cauli, & flowers for sure. some flower bulbs for cookie. i saw a mixed pack of shade plants with bleeding hearts and hostas that would look nice around him. mainly i just want him. i've lost pets in the past but he was my child.

but i'd like to carry on not being a mess so back to the point, a bunch of tired rambling and sketched out garden plans

i seriously need to trim and shape my grape plant. i should probably plan out building (ha, "building") a quick hammered raised bed and trellis. or maybe just cinder blocks and trellis. i get nervous doing new things for the first time, and it's always the stupidly easy things that get to me the worst.

but i don't know. i bought a journal a while back. maybe i should actually use it. because all this rambling and i'm still no closer to figuring out how to be optimistic.
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Frankly I think that book is over rated. If it works for some folks then more power to them. I cannot honestly say I get joy out of lots of things in my place but use them almost every day so it would be idiotic to get rid of them. Pots and pans, toothpaste, the speakers that dear dead husband left behind. I hate those speakers! They are ginormous. But they are all hooked up to the TV/cable/what not and they are a good set so why am I going to get rid of them and go buy something else? I find it hard to believe any set of speakers is going to "bring me joy" but some things are just plain useful without any joy. (Or maybe that's her idea of joy.)
                                Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

Working...
                                X