No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think the worst part of becoming an adult, besides having to use your own money for everything, is having to take care of yourself when you get sick

i caught whatever mahm caught and the lack of edibles is becoming noticeable. i could put it off for another day and eat tuna but i don't want tuna. or eggs. or bacon. i want a big pile of meat and maybe some vegetables.

but i am glad the symptoms don't suck. just a runny nose and some coughing and a slightly sore throat. my body is just really tired from fighting it off. and i don't want to do anything to the point i'm half tempted to tell bay if he loved me he'd blow off work and such and drive here and take care of me just so he would grocery shop so i won't have to.

because i am such a considerate partner. 'what? you want me to give you money for it? don't you love me? you buy it all'.

and cook it.

and feed me by hand.

for some reason i'm craving a breakfast casserole i haven't had in years which is made with eggs which is directly oppositional to my big pile of meat claims, but still. i guess i'll just print off some things and take the paper with me, scribbling as i go.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• god i hate bringing groceries in. i especially hate having to make more than 1 trip bringing them in. but i made a list from a small pile of recipes and i went. god i feel so mature now.

and on edge. i want to aggressively move things around, slam items on tables.

but instead i will do my pitiful, yet manly, 1 set workout and then get in bed

i heard that was the best way to do it

but i really have nothing to talk about. i could talk about my minor frustrations with life. i could talk about the slightly different dynamic between my remaining boys. i could even talk about how i think bear would drown in his fur if i didn't trim it down.

but i think mainly i wish i had found a therapist who helped. as i get older life makes me tired more and more easily. and i think that 33 is too young to want to sit and rock on a porch sipping tea. but right now life is making me tired and i want to sit out in sunshine with flowers and birds and my dogs chasing those birds in a protective bubble away from Life.

but it's whatever i suppose. there will be bear rubbing and waka hugging and pitiful workouts and sleep and tomorrow will probably feel better in my head.

beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• baby elephants make me happy

as do other cute things

http://i.imgur.com/Q3WBmJf.gifv

i found out that grating potatoes causes excessive back pain. this is new. i don't quite know wtf to think about that.

seed catalogs are rolling in and i want to make my yard be full of flower bushes and fruit trees and garden mazes with veggies and flowers mixed together and hummingbirds and bees and birds. i think.. what i need to do.. is cut down all the trees and disc up all the roots, which will be the entire yard, and just throw seeds everywhere. shake em all up and toss them like dice and see what comes up.

food has been up and down the carb curve. today's food is asparagus sticks and an egg casserole. on paper it sounds perfect, in my mouth it tastes like garlic and eggs. i apparently don't like garlicky eggs. i know i don't like asparagus but i guess i'm punishing myself with vegetables because i had too much fun eating lemony cheesecake.

my butt cheeks feel different. or maybe my hands just want to think they do. in the past i'd do sets and sets because that's what non-messed up bodies can do and the pain backlash would make me stop, every time. 1 set seems to be manageable so i've been able to keep doing the workouts, so now my hands think my butt feels different

hooray?
        beautiful
        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• hooray for butts....

Comment

• When I saw the bat I thought, "It's a babby Toothless!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
              hooray for butts....
              okay good, i wasn't sure at first

no but seriously, hooray for butts. mine and others.

Originally posted by WaylandC View Post
              When I saw the bat I thought, "It's a babby Toothless!"
              i thought that too

SO ELFING CUTE

i will never ever never again put garlic and broccoli with eggs in any manner shape or form. my mouth hates it. it makes my stomach hurt. my stomach hates it.

i've been getting worried about the boys getting bored so i got them some treat balls and have been looking up tricks to work on. we've tried in the past but they all have attention spans of gnats who obsess over the food i have in hand.

one memory in particular is of bear with a giant 'this is dumb but i respect you too much to say so' smile

when i buy them new things my hope is always 'stay busy with this'. they believe eating it all in 5 minutes instead of 2 counts as staying busy. but yeah waka figured it out pretty quickly. he took the ball to his favorite spot under the table, looked it over and started pawing. after several seconds of this he stood up and walked backwards while rolling it with his front paws. treat falls out, eat it, treat falls out, eat it, carry it back and start again.

bear, however, is highly food motivated which is a nice way of saying obsessively addicted so he spent time trying to lick the treats out like a mad man.

finally he paid some attention to waka and scooted the ball around a bit.

so. i guess this will be 5 minutes or less of entertainment for them.

i honestly don't know how they like to play most. they chase hard for several minutes and then they're done, they don't do fetch, they get all excited and into playing with their toys and then they're just done. basically they like barking at and chasing bugs.

i guess i could farm crickets for them or something, let them wear themselves out hunting down 5 a day.

back pain carried over to today.

i bought brow mousse so i kind of feel like groucho marx at the moment. but i kind of like it.

food was gross garlic eggs for breakfast
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• yeah, hooray for butts.... shapely butts be like.... woo hoo!

Comment

• Food entertainment never lasts long with my dogs. They are food obsessed and devour whatever I give them in no time.
                  Also training with treats is nearly impossible unless I seperate them, they are too focused on the food and way too competitive to pay attention to me.
                  Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• so far i think the only thing i've successfully trained bear to do with treats is to go to bed. without food he's hesitant, he's scared, oh no it's dim and there's a shirt on the floor oh it's terrifying i don't want to but i'll slowly creep in there because i love you and i hope you feel bad because look how sad i am about going to bed.

with food he runs in tail wagging

because my dogs are turds

there has been no working ut because there has still been pains. but i went over the floor with the vac several times and decluttered some old clothes and gave the boys a much needed hair cut

can't remember what/if i ate earlier but supper was stuffed cabbage and leftover chicken

i gave sibling my 3rd kong for their puppy and it was sad but not painful

said puppy is the puppy that tore my finger open. she's grown like crazy in the last few weeks but has also calmed down a little. she likes being held like a baby and i took advantage of that because i like to baby furry critters.

and i don't know what else

so have this

beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• to my valentine

my safe place, my love, the one who makes me feel warm inside

beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• well i'm pretty tired of my automobile being nestled snugly within a giant ice cube

i need a hundred foot extension cord so i can spend hours trying to melt it off with my hair dryer

waka tried to murder me tonight. i let them out to bark and pee and when he didn't pop up after several minutes i went out to look and he'd managed to skid down the steps. i don't know how as he can barely manage them when they aren't coated in sheets of frozen water so i imagine he skidded and flew and had fun because his tail was wagging when i found him. naturally he couldn't get back up stairs so i had to rescue him. this is where his murder plot comes in. there was no gritty snow, it was flat sheets of 2 inch thick slippery ice. his plan was foiled, i held on to the rails for dear life and tossed outdoor chair pads out in front of me. and prayed. i did some of that too.

i have been in a fair amount of pain the last several days but got in some upper body stuff done. i took a minute last night to think about squats and decided eff that for the time being.

lately i've had bad memories on my mind. having unpleasant dreams. feeling angrily averse to the thought of being touched. my guy was play flirting last night and even though i knew he was playing (because he was being a big goofball) i still wanted to throw the phone to get away from remembered feelings. i let him know. and when the topic turned to tv or whatever it was my whole body felt like relaxed lead. the only thing i can think of that could match is being in a vast amount of unrelenting pain and the moment after it finally stops, your body just lets go, worn out.

so i guess even when i think i'm over bad things, i'm not really over them. and even though i don't like the thought of my head being messed with i maybe wouldn't mind being eternally sunshined of the spotless minded

the vast amount of loose fur i brushed out of bear's 2 inch pelt was stupid. where is it all coming from.

also trimming the opaque black nails of a dog will forever be terrifying. OH GOD WHY DID YOU FLINCH THIS TIME, DID I CUT YOUR TOE OFF OR DID IT JUST TICKLE. WHY ARE YOUR NAILS NOT SEE THROUGH THIS IS STRESSFUL FOR ME.

OH GOD I NEED A DRINK

according to waka's see through toes i could trim bear's nails shorter but i'm not willing to risk it. i trimmed one nail too short once and felt worse than he did. i know this because after licking his foot a few times he wagged and wanted more brushing while i was like OH GOD MY BABY I MADE YOU BLEED FORGIVE ME. NO I DON'T DESERVE IT I'M A MONSTER.

i thought about getting a sheet of fineish grit sandpaper for them to walk on every once in a while. turns out, via googling, that's a thing. just duct tape it down to a board.

also, brining chicken in pickle juice does indeed make it tender. also cooking chicken in moroccan seasoning, and diced sweet potato in cinnamon then mixing it all with some oyster sauce tastes pretty okay. smells questionable though.

i tried to find a gif of this for forever, i'm so happy now

beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i spent the day going over and over and over the floor with the vac, testing out diy laundry powder & dishwasher powder over and over and over (spoiler alert, i love them both. frugality for life.) waited 4 hours for freaking green beans to cook down so i could eat my soup and end my hunger. let the dogs in out in out. finally caught up on walking dead.

i was awake for over 30 hours yesterday. how many over 30 i couldn't say, my brain was finally farting dust before i passed out. but then i woke up around day break today so i've been pretty brain deadily zombified. back has been continuously bitching this week. squeezed the hell out of my butt while sitting and yawning, it made it burn so i'm going to pretend that counts.

but i picked up season 4 of game of thrones and i'm pretty happy bout that

and muscle and fitness hers, strong & hgtv magazines

time to paint my dumb bells chevron and display them on a vintage inspired bar cart

beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• due to an unexpected death and continuing rampant lack of sleep and back bitchery, my field of fucks to give is finally barren. 2 fried egg sandwiches yesterday and 2 balon(gna)ey sandwiches this morning were made with real live evil bread.

and i don't care.

i just want another sandwich.

beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I'm so sorry for your loss.

Thank you for posting those pictures, they made me smile.
                              Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• I didn't even notice being distracted from the sads by cuuuuuute. (But I still hope you feel better.)

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X