Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "refill their bladder" LMAO

Merry Christmas, baby!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• the good things: bay's visit was good even though my hug quota couldn't be filled. i continued trickling down pounds and ounces while he was here. christmas was good. he conditioner-washed his hair just so it would be extra curly for me to play with. he made it home safely.

the bad things: cookie died. bay saw me ugly-cry. i randomly leaked on him for his last few days here.

seeing 'cookie died' i had a momentary thought of 'no he didn't'. so this is what all those movies and books meant when the grieving mother said she couldn't believe it.

i tried to write all that ^^ several days back and started crying again. so here's try #2.

i ate fast food for a couple of days. emotional eating. but it didn't hamper my weight loss, as of last night i'm down 26 lbs and i was pretty excited.

to say that i've been grieving sounds a bit overblown in my head, but i've been grieving. i've been irritable and antisocial and i've been using skyrim as an emotional blank out.

skyrim is new to me. ps3s are new to me. so the last few weeks have been filled with HOLY SHIT A DRAGON! HOLY SHIT IT'S TALKING! HOLY SHIT I SNUCK PAST A DRAUGER! HOLY SHIT I JUST CREPT UP ON A GUY AND SLIT HIS THROAT!

and then i turn it off, eat some food, sit quietly, pet the dogs, try not to think about my puppy

and here i am. can't think of anything i want to post. irritated and turned off the forum by the near constant bullshit arguing about carbs that seems to not have stopped ever.

but i got to visit with my guy. i've kept losing weight. i read 2 whole books.
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• I am so sorry about cookie! I cried a little writing that. Our pets are a huge part of our lives and touch our souls deeply. I still miss each of mine that I have lost. Thank you for letting us get to know him. Sending you lots of awkward internet hugs!

And I love Skyrim! Stealing and hacking off body parts is far more fun than it should be...

And I am glad your visit with Bay was wonderful except the unmet hug quota.

Comment

• I'm so sorry to hear about cookie. I was wondering where you were, now I know why we hadn't heard from you in a while. You were missed!
          Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Forager View Post
            I'm so sorry to hear about cookie. I was wondering where you were, now I know why we hadn't heard from you in a while. You were missed!
            ^ this..... sorry to hear about you chilren going away...... I know how it feels losing chilren..... consider yourself covered with positive thoughts, etc

Comment

• Adding my voice to those sending hugs your way.
              I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• I'm sorry to hear about Cookie. Glad that Bay was there for/with you though.
                Depression Lies

Comment

• Hugs bloody. I'm glad you could be there for Bay to feel all manly.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• thanks youse guys

Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
                    Hugs bloody. I'm glad you could be there for Bay to feel all manly.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum
                    hahaha.. was the least i could do
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

• i'm working with my weights again. a few more reps day by day. a few more body parts and types of exercises day by day. it doesn't hurt much. yet. although right now it feels like some plates and screws are pressing against each other.

i'm petting and baby talking my remaining boys because i want to now rather than because i should. bear had some minor poo chips on his butt fur and i kept thinking 'i'll trim it later'. he decided it was later for me by somehow getting an entire poo ball to stick to his butt hair. there's nothing quite as uplifting as having to mush poo out with your fingers and water because water alone wasn't knocking it loose.

but he has a freshly trimmed behind now, while i'm left with the memories

flour based carbs are at a minimum in the form of ritz crackers with soup and some macaroni noodles in said soup cooked by gramma

weight is still trickling downward

sleep is still erratic and not enough

i'm taking vit d, k2 & mag again after a month of not

i'm doing my bedtime facial cleansing and moisturing routine again after not

i guess i'm taking care of me again. i did the bare minimum for a while. i had a 23 day period which was fun, i hadn't had one in months and months.

i finally watched the first episode of my big fat fabulous life. the star has pcos so i was hoping for some kind of.. i don't know.. whatever kind of comraderie (sp) you feel with a person on tv. instead it was a shit show along the lines of honey boo boo. i wanted more. i texted bay saying i was expecting more and he replied along the lines of 'were you really?' .......no.......

THIS is the public face of pcos. fck me running.

i was cold, i put on my soft saggy baggy men's sweat shirt and now i'm hot.

on skyrim i snuck up on a sitting dragon then loosed an arrow at his anus, he flapped up and shrieked. i was proud. i really do hate that they're enemies, i love them. when they're right in your face they're adorable and i want to pet them and ride them and name them mister snuffles.

i think this is kinda beautiful

beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I haven't listened to that song yet, but the video is captivating.

Skyrim is a blast and reading about you playing makes me want to get back to it. I wish it had multi-player mode . I've played the game through several times though, so there's not much new for me to find.
                        Depression Lies

Comment

• I'm sorry for your loss bloodorchid.

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                            I haven't listened to that song yet, but the video is captivating.

Skyrim is a blast and reading about you playing makes me want to get back to it. I wish it had multi-player mode . I've played the game through several times though, so there's not much new for me to find.
                            i've gotten to where i'll sometimes talk out loud to whoever i have following me at the time, like 'where are you going, dingaling?' and 'move, dumbass!'. i'm kinda worried i'd say the same thing to real people in a multiplayer game

however, without a headset/mic/real people in the room, i can edit myself like a pro

Originally posted by heregoesnothing View Post
                            I'm sorry for your loss bloodorchid.
                            thank you, heregoes. my heart's finally feeling a little less ripped out i still miss the little turd terribly.
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                              i've gotten to where i'll sometimes talk out loud to whoever i have following me at the time, like 'where are you going, dingaling?' and 'move, dumbass!'. i'm kinda worried i'd say the same thing to real people in a multiplayer game

however, without a headset/mic/real people in the room, i can edit myself like a pro

thank you, heregoes. my heart's finally feeling a little less ripped out i still miss the little turd terribly.
                              Calling a lost pet a turd is a sure sign that some healing has begun! Good to see! lol

Comment

• i've reached that middle ground where i can call him my little turd and have my eyes leak at the same time

dumb dog

i miss him
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X