the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
    The scars that the culture and/or an abusive relationship can leave can rise up and smack even the most confident of people.

So, what do I think when I think bloodorchid? Smart, funny, kind, a lover of dogs, self-sufficient, a lover of gardens and flowers, a lover of make-up, a lover of her mother and grandmother, a lover of Bay. A woman who can jump into the middle of an online fracas, and diffuse it with a silly turn of phrase. And with all of the stuff the internet has to offer, a woman who writes a journal that I check anytime something new has been written. A person with an appreciation for weird stuff (think doggy diapers as an example).

And that's just what I've gleaned from your writing here at purple prose. Bay is a lucky man, and it sounds like he's smart enough to know he's lucky.

And fersure if you were in charge, the world would be a better place.
    Amen sister...

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
      Sweetheart. I have a belly. I would like to say it is a kid belly, but we all know it is a wine belly. Husband is still a lucky man.
      i think i'm the lucky one, given my track record with men. i probably should have bought some lottery tickets when he decided he liked me too

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
      sounds like he said he loves you just like you are..... smart man ya got there... (I know he's a man, and men are generally portrayed as knuckle dragging Neanderthals that haven't got two brain cells to rub together, but sometimes we know a thing or 12)
      he even said positive things about my appearance

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
      The scars that the culture and/or an abusive relationship can leave can rise up and smack even the most confident of people.

So, what do I think when I think bloodorchid? Smart, funny, kind, a lover of dogs, self-sufficient, a lover of gardens and flowers, a lover of make-up, a lover of her mother and grandmother, a lover of Bay. A woman who can jump into the middle of an online fracas, and diffuse it with a silly turn of phrase. And with all of the stuff the internet has to offer, a woman who writes a journal that I check anytime something new has been written. A person with an appreciation for weird stuff (think doggy diapers as an example).

And that's just what I've gleaned from your writing here at purple prose. Bay is a lucky man, and it sounds like he's smart enough to know he's lucky.

And fersure if you were in charge, the world would be a better place.
      i don't think there are enough hugs in the world for that. i've been sitting here for a few minutes trying to come up with the right words, but i've got a major case of the feels.

thank you joanie. i rarely ever think of the good parts of myself, thank you for reminding me i'm not all bad, i needed that.

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
      Amen sister...

beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

A woman who can jump into the middle of an online fracas, and diffuse it with a silly turn of phrase.
        That is a rare and beautiful talent. Sounds like Bay recognizes what a catch he's landed, the lucky man.

Comment

• You're welcome. I'm a giver.
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• sleep has been.. pretty terrible the past week. i get a few hours before i have to get up.

but. i extracted my cranium from my rectum and tightened my diet back up. the 3 week long excess carb fest only netted a 1 lb gain which is not the 10 i was expecting, and weight is already trickling back down.

i'm not as physically active as i need to be lately. 'i'm tired, i'm sore, i'm making excuses' etc etc.

my dog diaper making has progressed. version 1 was a little too stiff and a little too narrow. version 2 is wider and softer so they can sit better and cookie and waka can't sneak mark. these belly bands have made me discover things about my dogs. like cookie is just as bad if not worse than waka. maybe this whole time my blaming waka was wrong. maybe cookie is the instigator. is up down? is black white? what else have i been wrong about?

i tossed the first belly band i made for waka, with the baby elephants on it. it was too narrow, even for his tiny torso.

any masculinity he might have had in my eyes was gone the moment i put that on him. i found myself thinking 'weenis' instead of penis when i had to adjust his back in the band (see? too narrow) poor waka. he's still a man, even tho he's tiny.

they will freakin not sit still long enough for me to get a decent picture. they bounce, they roll around each other like cats, cookie barrels the others out of his way and chews my fingers. honestly, i can't tell sometimes if this means they love or hate wearing it. the behavior is happy, but the behavior is more subdued when they don't have their wangs hugged by a belt.

maybe they like it? who wouldn't like their genitals hugged

i think i would
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
              maybe they like it? who wouldn't like their genitals hugged

i think i would
              This thought does have merit.....

Comment

• i found myself thinking 'weenis' instead of penis
                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Comment

• LMAO! A wenis is a thing! MDA is the most edumacational website in the whole wide world!

B*tch-lite

Comment

• that vid cracked me up, it reminds me when a sibling and i were younger we'd make wenis jokes just like that

why do men have more comfortable lounge wear than women do? i'm currently wearing an oversized, soft, no-frills man sweat shirt and am in cuddly heaven and i have to shop the man section to get it. sexism is still rampant. i feel so oppressed.

sleep is still not enough, i am still tired more often than not, i am still using diet dr pepper as a wake up crutch. my appetite has been huge the last few days. but weight is still on a downward trend.

i'll eat something sweet and think 'ugh that was disgustingly too sweet' then dig for something salty, rinse, repeat.

right now i am full of orange salad, before that i was full of ham, pickle, cream cheese roll ups. i kind of want to jam a finger down my throat.

in my efforts to keep belly band sprinkle sogging to a minimum i'm experimenting with things to line them with. menstrual pad sections are only effective to a point and that point is a wiggly dog that gets the whole thing twisted around and then it's a smelly pee band

tonight i bought a small pack of pee pads and... a small pack of baby diapers. and... they have a faint hint of baby smell. and... they fit waka perfectly around the waist. and... OH MY GOD TINY ADORABLE LIVING THINGS THAT NOW SMELL LIKE BABIES.

OH GOD MY OVARIES WANT TO CRADLE HIM AND FEED HIM A BOTTLE

OH GOD I DON'T WANT BABIES BUT I LOVE BABY ITEMS
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• On the flip side, I bet I would have never found my adorable Eeyore PJs in the men's dept.

OH MY GOD TINY ADORABLE LIVING THINGS THAT NOW SMELL LIKE BABIES.

OH GOD MY OVARIES WANT TO CRADLE HIM AND FEED HIM A BOTTLE

OH GOD I DON'T WANT BABIES BUT I LOVE BABY ITEMS
                        +1 Talcum powder + milk = baby smell that I love.

B*tch-lite

Comment

On the flip side, I bet I would have never found my adorable Eeyore PJs in the men's dept.

+1 Talcum powder + milk = baby smell that I love.
                          You would in a metrosexual men's store.... along with man-ped- supplies, skin moisturizers, and lots of other "manly" things......

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                            You would in a metrosexual men's store.... along with man-ped- supplies, skin moisturizers, and lots of other "manly" things......
                            I thought you guys just used sandpaper to keep your skin smooth.

B*tch-lite

Comment

I thought you guys just used sandpaper to keep your skin smooth.
                              It makes it very sensitive as well..... I prefer 80 grit, personally...

Comment

• *running in*

bay's coming to visit and will be here soon

i'm still losing weight

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME

AND HIM

AND ALL Y'ALL IN CASE I DON'T POP BACK IN IN TIME

beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X