the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WaylandC View Post
    They won't. I'll make sure of it. Kittens may get a pass.

i'm mostly better, still blowing my nose and coughing some

chili was today's food, grabbing some from the fridge, heat it and eat it.

i slept all last night to early this morning, i conked out for several hours this evening and i'm ready for more bed.

while i was out with the dogs this morning i saw a preying mantis hanging out upside down over a hummingbird feeder and that was neat cause they're family at this point having borne leagues of children over the last few summers. i went back out when the sun was up and he'd caught a fat fly and had started eating it. i got closer to watch and he looked at me a bit, when i didn't steal his meal he continued. thankfully he ate it head first so it wasn't alive long. but he let me get close to watch, sometimes his eye dots would be on me, sometimes on his food. some legs came off in his mouth so he ate those like spaghetti. he finished the body and nibbled at the wings then pulled them off his arm and let them flutter down AND HIS HEAD FOLLOWED TO WATCH WHICH WAS ADORABLE. he digested food for a minute then ate the 2 legs he'd ripped off when he caught the fly.

good fun times

for me and him. not so much the fly.

tired. bed soon.

books and bay and sleep.

back hurts from the 10 lb weights. oh well.

maybe tv and books and bay and sleep.

or maybe i'll just call him and lay my face on the phone and sleep. drool on it for good measure.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Loved the praying mantis story. I wish I could have seen it!
      Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• yay i think i figured out this newfangled upload doohicky

warning, terrible picture from a cheap phone

beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• Very cool! Wildlife photography!
          Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• the paleohacks women's conference is so far making me 'register' for every video and it's bugging the shit out of me. i guess i get it. but it's still enragening.

okay rage is an exaggeration. kind of. i'm still playing with weights and it still hurts, so my zen levels are down to zero.

i was awake for over 24 hours the day before, i slept the night before last but with the powarz of pain medication i passed out and slept all last evening and night. so good morning world. and good morning phone calls i missed. and i love you bay, i'm awake now.

i finally stopped being a lazy dumbass and have been making green tea to have on hand, i got over the flavored fuzzy water pretty quickly.

food is a seesaw, and it's not cravings based, it's comfort based which really isn't that much better when you eat a big bowl of broccoli rice and cheese. i half assed some cauli crust and had some crappy pizza because i didn't follow the directions again. the first time i made it was delicious and perfect so i'm just going to print off the directions and glue it everywhere so i stop being stupid and putting up with gross food.

the whining complaints of CENSORSHIP after the round of bans is obnoxious. pay attention to everyone's diets and not the handful that were screaming about gallons of honey and you'll see that there are plenty of calm carb eaters that did NOT get banned because they do NOT set out to be "edgy" and "confrontational" to The Man

don't be dumb. words of wisdom i should have scribed on my tombstone after i get old and die. it's short and sweet and will make life that much better for you and everyone that has to listen to you.

i'm not good with lots of stimulation coming at my brain at once. that's why i don't do podcasts, it's just too much. so i've only been half listening to the womens conference videos and every once in a while a phrase will catch my attention and i'll listen for a while before tuning it out again. but i'm getting the gist of it so far, since it's just the well fed lady talking about her thyroid and premaking food right now.

god being this sore is making me pissy.

blah.

beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• weight has trickled down 1 more pound. months of cramping seems to finally be turning into pms because i'm growly af today. i'm also bored. all the walls also feel closed in.

food has been scrambled cheesey eggs then leftover chicken and fried cabbage.

rawr.

beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Praying mantis pic is awesome!

I had to laugh at the funny face deer pic. It's like he ate bad grass or something.

And who knew birds were so confrontational?

I'm staying out of the censorship debate. I had way too much fun on an unmoderated board for years to be objective. But this is a different environment. Maybe a cage fight forum?
                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                  i'm not good with lots of stimulation coming at my brain at once. that's why i don't do podcasts, it's just too much. so i've only been half listening to the womens conference videos and every once in a while a phrase will catch my attention and i'll listen for a while before tuning it out again.
                  Sometimes I think we are long-lost relatives. My brain overloads exactly that way, too.

I hope The Sore has gone away.
                  JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                    Praying mantis pic is awesome!

I had to laugh at the funny face deer pic. It's like he ate bad grass or something.

And who knew birds were so confrontational?

in my mind the bird was yelling MOVE BITCH and it makes me happy

I'm staying out of the censorship debate. I had way too much fun on an unmoderated board for years to be objective. But this is a different environment. Maybe a cage fight forum?
                    that would be great, i would love that, i could say things

so many things

how do we make this a reality?

Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                    Sometimes I think we are long-lost relatives. My brain overloads exactly that way, too.

I hope The Sore has gone away.
                    i think we could be, once upon a time i wanted to write

cousin panda! what are you getting me for christmas?

The Sore bides its time for now, waiting for my next dumb idea
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

This... Is.... Sparta! oh wait... Seed!

Comment

cousin panda! what are you getting me for christmas?
                        ????Do you want a book dedication for your present???? I have three books coming out in November-December and two have no dedications. You can choose:

A) Gross Zombie Story (Gay Panda's swan song to the genre - 13 books in, Panda realized zombies are gross and wants to write about something less decaying.)

or

B) Man-Man Fantasy Romance with Dragons (They don't fall in love with the dragons. There are just a lot of very stupid dragons in the background story.)
                        JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                          This... Is.... Sparta! oh wait... Seed!
                          i hope the person filling the feeder would think 'i am a generous god' while sprinkling a few more sunflower seeds on top

Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                          ????Do you want a book dedication for your present???? I have three books coming out in November-December and two have no dedications. You can choose:

A) Gross Zombie Story (Gay Panda's swan song to the genre - 13 books in, Panda realized zombies are gross and wants to write about something less decaying.)

or

B) Man-Man Fantasy Romance with Dragons (They don't fall in love with the dragons. There are just a lot of very stupid dragons in the background story.)
                          that would be so cool

if you do decide to add me to your awesomeness, option B please cause i like men and men and dragons
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i can't do carbs

i can't do emotional eating

sister says i can't be negative, i have to be positive. while talking and walking with her i am, then when i'm alone with my thoughts again it's back to negative. maybe the positivity is just another face i wear for other people.

we walked a while up and down small hills and flat earth, and that night my back clenched and twisted and sang.

and it's hard to find enough positivity to make a difference. maybe life has just made me a negative nancy.
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Maybe your positivity is not for other people, but instead with other people. At least this may be the case with someone you know and are comfortable with.
                              Last edited by WaylandC; 10-26-2014, 09:12 AM.

Comment

• The whole positive-thinking movement just makes realists feel bad.

You know who's happy all the time? Puppies. So, unless you have the intellect of a puppy, you're going to have negative or at least less than positive moments.

(And I might use your post as inspiration for one of mine.)
                                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Working...
                                X