No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn... I watched that video and not once did I see Nigella..... bummer....

Comment

• I watched the pilot of Rick and Morty here: Pilot - Rick and Morty on Adult Swim Video and it looks like the whole season is available to watch. New fun. A drunken brilliant mad scientist - my kinda guy fersure.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        damn... I watched that video and not once did I see Nigella..... bummer....
        buh-BAM

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
        I watched the pilot of Rick and Morty here: Pilot - Rick and Morty on Adult Swim Video and it looks like the whole season is available to watch. New fun. A drunken brilliant mad scientist - my kinda guy fersure.
        eee! i hope you love it. i love it. i hope everyone loves it! unless they don't love it. then they have to lie to me and say they do.

early morning invasive check ups are always fun. i've been up for almost 30 hours. food this afternoon has been not primal, the excessive discomfort during the exam that followed a large fasting window which was followed by depressing news got to me. but i have plenty of things to cook that is not a burger so i'm set.

weak? yes. no excuse for it.

but on the up side, i think i'll be able to sleep tonight

beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          buh-BAM

Thanks for that... I know what I will be watching all night at work.... I know, I'm so hard to please...

Comment

buh-BAM

Oh my BO, I'll add me thanks for that....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
            Thanks for that... I know what I will be watching all night at work.... I know, I'm so hard to please...
            Did you quote that 'I'm so hard to please' correctly squire....Enjoy the work....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
              Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
              Oh my BO, I'll add me thanks for that....

Did you quote that 'I'm so hard to please' correctly squire....Enjoy the work....
              if i know anything in life, i know that men like jiggly things

i'm on edge. i don't feel great. today was an aggravating day. i want to give up completely for a while and play in makeup while in bed because i'm sore, i've been sore, people have aggravated me, my calm is down the drain and i want to buy a box load of bagged chips so i can squeeze them to death in my hands.

whoomp followed by crrruuuuuunnnnch

but on the upside my new tires are a size larger than the old ones so i feel a little cushier on the road. maybe it doesn't work like that but i like to think it does.

blood pressure medicine has been added to my nightly mix. i'm not a fan of the development. i feel like a broken person with a nightstand covered in pill bottles.

which is an exaggeration. my makeup organizer is the one covered in pill bottles.
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

• i loved the walking dead lip reading!
                Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• i still crack up watching it

i've had 'i wanna say hiiii to the guuuuuy with the kniiiiiife... hi!' stuck in my head today

i'm covered in bug bites

I ITCH

all my medicines are making me tired

if you get a group of people together to make one dish, it's gonna get messed up. i know this because i ate it. i'm glad i'm not related to any of them so i can talk as much shit as i want.

that food suuuuuuuuucks

beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

if you get a group of people together to make one dish, it's gonna get messed up. i know this because i ate it
                    Lady Friend and I laughed and laughed and laughed at this.
                    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• one would think you two would be more SYMPATHETIC to my PLIGHT

but i GUESS that's TOO MUCH to ASK

my GOSH
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• had gramma food for breakfast/lunch, which was chicken and dumplings and some bread and butter pickles. i helped her dump more bad soup out of jars and nearly gagged.

the soup is that bad. to taste. to look at. to smell.

she said she bought a lot because no one else was buying it and she felt bad for the people who made it. i said maybe she shouldn't have, so the soup makers would realize they make cat puke in a bowl. i didn't use the phrase cat puke with her, i just said 'bad', but thinking back on the slop i was digging out, it looked like cat puke.

but i said it to make her laugh. she felt bad and i felt bad and we hung out in our feel badedness.

hung outside with the dogs, hung out inside with the dogs, went back outside and saved a bee from drowning. decided to be brave and let it sit on my hand. bee seemed to enjoy that, he wouldn't crawl off, he just sat there rubbing dry on my warm hand and occasionally freezing and making me nervous about being stung, so i moved slowly and watched and anticipated a possible sting because i have no faith in humanity. i took a few pics with my phone and sent bay a short story about it. the bee froze with his butt aimed down and i squinched, ready for pain, then it rubbed itself off some more. right about the time i said 'please stop crawling up my arm' it flew to a hummingbird feeder and ate

i did my good deed for the day

and then i tortured 2 dogs by trimming their hair down

waka now looks like a puffier version of himself and cookie is short again. cookie suffered through it in quiet dignity, waka sat in confused silence after realizing it wasn't a giant bug come to exact revenge for all the barking and chasing he does. bear wanted a trim but he got to settle for a brush.

sometimes i want southern food. i want my mom's and my grandma's southern food. i made pork chops and mashed potatoes last night and i wanted gravy with it. it trns out i can freaking make freaking gravy with corn starch i was so happy. generally when i go through the entire process of cooking things it's a let down at the end, this time it was a let UP. and i was happy.

i'm in a fair amount of pain and it's making my skin crawl away from everything touching it. my shirt. my glasses. the air.

i guess it's bed time

i'm going to be doing this to my face at some point

beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Sweet bee story, my big-hearted friend. And sweet to help gramma also, who apparently also has a big heart.

Love hearing about the trio of fur balls, but wish you'd post more pics.

Pork chops and mashed potatoes - drool on keyboard.

Woman with purple lips scares me. :::huddles under bankie::: chuckle
                          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• i'm so lazy. i'll need to take some quick updated shots since bear is growing out already... and vacuum up waka's hair because it's still back in the hair cut corner... i'm uh.. i'll get around to it. eventually.

i can now dig my hands all through waka's hair without it tangling, we're both happy about that. HE'S SO SOFT AND NOW I CAN FULLY APPRECIATE HOW SOFT HE IS WITHOUT BEING GENTLE SO I DON'T PULL HIS FUR. he kind of reminds me of a swiffer duster now, he's all fluffy and soft. i could dust tables with him. i wouldn't, because he'd have an anxious pomeranian induced heart attack, but i could.

and the pork and potatoes was good, leftovers were a nice breakfast too

tonight i made this. first time making cauli bread. AND IT WAS GREAT I'M SO PROUD OF ME, I'M AWESOME.

Cauliflower Breadsticks Recipe | iFOODreal

there was a slight undertone of cauliflower but mainly it tasted like kinda chewy bread. with cheese. i mean i loaded that thing up.

pain is still a thing.

and i did that eye thingy up there last night, i don't normally do dark eyes but i liiiiked it

and if i didn't have chubby chipmunk cheeks i'd want to do these too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h718h95M8jc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XPO5oEJceg

i bought gramma some flavored water so maybe she'll like it too

and i'm tired. i hurt despite medicine and it's making me tired too.
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

he kind of reminds me of a swiffer duster now, he's all fluffy and soft. i could dust tables with him
                              Ummm . . . may I borrow him? I've been avoiding the dusting like mad.
                              JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• sure, if you could live with yourself after seeing his You Broke My Tiny Trust face afterwards

you probably could, you monster!
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X