No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Careful with the oil... Slippery handles on sharp objects can be unhealthy...

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• well, i've cut each hand so i guess my next unintentional target will be my spleen

maybe it's some kind of devil summoning ritual i'm not aware i'm part of

maybe if i cut myself one more time armageddon will start
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
        well, i've cut each hand so i guess my next unintentional target will be my spleen

maybe it's some kind of devil summoning ritual i'm not aware i'm part of

maybe if i cut myself one more time armageddon will start
        ehhh... you can live without a spleen....

Comment

• i still have my spleen

i've had 2 diet dr peppers over the last week. i'm sipping one now and holy lord it's gross. my sandblasted tastebuds are waking back up.

i gave up on sparkling flavored water after the soda stream kept making my stomach hurt lo those many months ago, but i went shopping on a very empty stomach yesterday evening and wound up trying a grapefruit bubbly water stuff thing because i passed the 'i'm okay' level of hungry. it didn't suck. my stomach didn't hurt after or last night or now. my throat got raked by icy cold bubbles like i enjoy. cool beans. i reckon.

i've been obsessed with cheese the last few days. everything gets cheese. hot melty cheese, cold shredded cheese, 'why would you put cheese on this' cheese. had the last of the shepherd's pie for breakfast, looked at the melted cheese on it and thought mmmm.

like, the other food was just the gateway to cheese.

i got carded for an r rated movie last night, their eyes widened when seeing my birth date. heh. hehe.
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

i got carded for an r rated movie last night, their eyes widened when seeing my birth date. heh. hehe.
            Dude, that is awesome. I don't even get carded when I inquire about assisted living homes. :/

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
              Dude, that is awesome. I don't even get carded when I inquire about assisted living homes. :/
              Hyperbole much? We know you look your age, but are wise beyond your years.

Very cool that you got carded BO!
              Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Forager View Post

Shush you, hyperbole is every American's Uncle Sam given right

(thanks for the compliment though)

Comment

i still have my spleen

i've had 2 diet dr peppers over the last week. i'm sipping one now and holy lord it's gross. my sandblasted tastebuds are waking back up.

i gave up on sparkling flavored water after the soda stream kept making my stomach hurt lo those many months ago, but i went shopping on a very empty stomach yesterday evening and wound up trying a grapefruit bubbly water stuff thing because i passed the 'i'm okay' level of hungry. it didn't suck. my stomach didn't hurt after or last night or now. my throat got raked by icy cold bubbles like i enjoy. cool beans. i reckon.

i've been obsessed with cheese the last few days. everything gets cheese. hot melty cheese, cold shredded cheese, 'why would you put cheese on this' cheese. had the last of the shepherd's pie for breakfast, looked at the melted cheese on it and thought mmmm.

like, the other food was just the gateway to cheese.

Dang, I'm envious! The only way I'd ever get carded would be if the bouncer were blind.

Was the grapefruit bubbly in a skinny bottle? There was one Costco used to sell in a case of four flavors. Grapefruit, Mango-Orange, Blackberry, and Kiwi. I loved the grapefruit best. After a couple of years of not drinking soda, I ran into it again. The first one tasted good, but the second one started to get to me in an icky chemical way.

I did a search for you, in case you ever want to try plain bubbly water plus juice concentrates: Amazon.com: concentrate - Fruit Juice / Juices: Grocery & Gourmet Food - there is some variety, though I didn't page through enough or do a search specifically for grapefruit.

LMAO at food being a gateway to cheese. And in a rare moment of synchronicity, I've been thinking about sheperd's for a couple of days.

Maybe instead of meat meat fruit, it should be meat cheese fruit.

One last thing. Out of context, a post that starts, "I still have my spleen," is very funny!
                  "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Don't blaspheme DDP like that 😧

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                      i can't take all the credit. clean living, immense levels of internal amazingness, a certain 'wow' factor that not many are lucky enough to possess... and a deal with satan.

Originally posted by Urban Forager View Post

yeah he's a pretty smart dudebro *nod*

and yeah i enjoyed it, dem baby face genes

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                      Dang, I'm envious! The only way I'd ever get carded would be if the bouncer were blind.

my premature grays i've been nurturing must have looked like highlights

Was the grapefruit bubbly in a skinny bottle? There was one Costco used to sell in a case of four flavors. Grapefruit, Mango-Orange, Blackberry, and Kiwi. I loved the grapefruit best. After a couple of years of not drinking soda, I ran into it again. The first one tasted good, but the second one started to get to me in an icky chemical way.

was *nod* walgreen's Nice brand, i drank it in 3rds between store excursions so i didn't get overwhelmed by sweet. last night i had a pineapple coconut flavored water and somehow it managed to feel syrupy. craaaaazy. it was just chemicals in water.

I did a search for you, in case you ever want to try plain bubbly water plus juice concentrates: Amazon.com: concentrate - Fruit Juice / Juices: Grocery & Gourmet Food - there is some variety, though I didn't page through enough or do a search specifically for grapefruit.

why thank you! i didn't know concentrates were a thing outside of frozen OJ. annnnd i want one of each, be a fruit combining mad scientist

LMAO at food being a gateway to cheese. And in a rare moment of synchronicity, I've been thinking about sheperd's for a couple of days.

[b]dooooo eet, you won't regret eet[b]

Maybe instead of meat meat fruit, it should be meat cheese fruit.

One last thing. Out of context, a post that starts, "I still have my spleen," is very funny!

Originally posted by heregoesnothing View Post
                      Don't blaspheme DDP like that ��
                      where at? i wanna join in!
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• so urban decay will be releasing a vice 3. i got vice 2, i missed vice 1, i'm looking at swatches of vice 3. and i want it. the price is ridiculous. and i want it. there's a shadow called DTF. i kinda want it for that too because i'm immature as hell.

but now actually looking at the price, it's higher than last year, again, like the nakeds. wtf. the glitter better be made of unicorn farts.

Sneak Peek: Urban Decay Vice3 Eyeshadow Palette Photos & Swatches

food last night was bbq chicken, green beans and mashed potatoes. i'm currently sipping a mandarin orange flavored bubbly water and i keep looking at it because it tastes almost exactly like orange fanta. i have a feeling that if i were in the 1940s i'd be one of those slack jawed yokels going 'wow wee' at the magician's rabbit in the hat.

i've been downloading a lot of free ebooks off amazon, mostly paleo and keto recipe books lately. there are a lot of freaking quality recipes and i'm surprised because, you know, 99 cent ebook on sale for free.

stop judging me for being judgmental

i was swiping through one of the antique ebooks and one recipe was called My Grandmother's Cookies. it kind of struck me. it's easy for me to not think of those solemn black and white figures as real people.

beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i'm tired. and i'm sleepy. and i'm tired. i want to cuddle up to my guy and watch bad movies.

food yesterday was devilled eggs and yogurt. food today was mahm's soup and crackers.

cookie spends the majority of his free time in his cave, which is under my bed. he acts hyper and wiggly like he always has but.. he's not old. wtf he's like my age in dog years and half the time he just chills under the bed while the other 2 run out the door. i don't get it. but he's acting normal and looking normal otherwise. but i don't get it.

someone just freaking make the dog collars from Up already

i'm itching to make another item purge, this time including large heavy wooden items to trade out for generic ikea sht because it's smaller. and prying eye shadows out of larger palettes and gluing them in old cd cases, because you find some handy info online.

i took a look at the old rusted knife and i think it's decided to stay retired, the blade is loose in the handle. there's a large rusty staple in the wood not holding much of anything still. kind of a let down.

this seems rather cheap and tawdry, but i'm intrigued nonetheless

beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

Fortunately, I still maintain full bladder control - otherwise I'd have peed laughing. Or in the lexicon of the internet: PMPL.
                            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

i'm tired. and i'm sleepy. and i'm tired. i want to cuddle up to my guy and watch bad movies.

food yesterday was devilled eggs and yogurt. food today was mahm's soup and crackers.

cookie spends the majority of his free time in his cave, which is under my bed. he acts hyper and wiggly like he always has but.. he's not old. wtf he's like my age in dog years and half the time he just chills under the bed while the other 2 run out the door. i don't get it. but he's acting normal and looking normal otherwise. but i don't get it.

someone just freaking make the dog collars from Up already

i'm itching to make another item purge, this time including large heavy wooden items to trade out for generic ikea sht because it's smaller. and prying eye shadows out of larger palettes and gluing them in old cd cases, because you find some handy info online.

i took a look at the old rusted knife and i think it's decided to stay retired, the blade is loose in the handle. there's a large rusty staple in the wood not holding much of anything still. kind of a let down.

ahhhh, a redneck boo-day! which should not be confused with a redneck boo-tay, even though there is a connection..

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                                Fortunately, I still maintain full bladder control - otherwise I'd have peed laughing. Or in the lexicon of the internet: PMPL.
                                can you imagine using that first thing in the morning? you'd never need coffee ever again

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                                ahhhh, a redneck boo-day! which should not be confused with a redneck boo-tay, even though there is a connection..
                                right around the middle... in a smelly area...

sleep was crap all weekend. too many carbs for my own personal body which is not disparaging the personal foodly preferences of others (i hope no one is triggered) because calling food 'carby' or 'junk' is casting negative connotations, herp derp

hung out with a sibling the other night and she started counting my yawns

the thought of broccoli and zucchini still gross me out. i had a couple handfuls of lettuce with my meat over the weekend. i bought some baby potatoes to roast. really, all i want is the greek yogurt i bought, maybe baked egg cups a somewhat distant second.

why does almost everything sound gross
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X