No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i haven't been doing much the last day or so. i'm sure the dogs are 3 parts bored and one part excited about going outside alone again because i just gave the f up for now and blocked up the larger part of their play area so cookie and bear couldn't escape even if they wanted to.

bear is normally timid to new things, but once cookie showed him how to get under, and then over the new penning he took to it like a duck to water and literally swam over the top. i know this because i watched him. i'm pretty tired of wasting money on ways to keep them in their designated play area so i googled electric fencing for about 5 minutes until i realized once they got buzzed with that they'd never go back outside.

it took 2 days of bananas and milk but my bp is back down.

i also spent 2 days thinking and being depressed about my life in general.

i tried a low carb pancake recipe. it turned into low carb crepes. so i sighed a long-suffering sigh, cut up strawberries and cooked them down in some cinnamon and honey, rolled the solids up inside and dumped the liquids on top.

it has possibilities for future sweet and salty uses. i was just in the mood for puffy pancakes at the time.

beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Is it me or is there a lot of butt happening in here.......??

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        Is it me or is there a lot of butt happening in here.......??
        True, but no matter what, every journal could benefit from more butt.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
          True, but no matter what, every journal could benefit from more butt.
          True that!

Comment

• I've never had any luck making fluffy primal pancakes. Crepes on the other hand, are more forgiving, savory or sweet they are yummy.

Every paleo "pancake" recipe I've made that people rave about, I thought sucked, but of course I don't actually like pancakes, I made them for my son and he was not impressed. Banana and egg do not make fluffy pancakes! If you like slightly burnt cakes that are goopy and uncooked in the middle, then yeah banana and egg is terrific!

That's it for my pancake rant. Back to butts.
            Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• the pancake picture the blog lady took was a fluffy pack of lies

booties are not lies

beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

• Damn, them calves....

Comment

• Okay, I'm totally shit-faced. The woman with the totally tight butt and the fantastic calves looks almost unreal to me. Not saying she is, just that she looks it.

I want a butt just soft enough that he likes grabbing it when he brings it in close.

I want him to be able to hear the stereo when I sit on his face.

After that, it's all gravy.
                  "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• i think my dream butt is a big round one with a layer of soft over the top

get that mesmerizing sway that everyone stops what they're doing to stare at dis booty

treat me like a piece of meat!
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                      Damn, them calves....
                      Seconded... But i was initially struck by her hair... Didnt look lower than her shoulders until you mentioned that she had something souther. Thanks for the tip!

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                        Okay, I'm totally shit-faced. The woman with the totally tight butt and the fantastic calves looks almost unreal to me. Not saying she is, just that she looks it.

I want a butt just soft enough that he likes grabbing it when he brings it in close.

I want him to be able to hear the stereo when I sit on his face.

After that, it's all gravy.
                        Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                          i think my dream butt is a big round one with a layer of soft over the top

get that mesmerizing sway that everyone stops what they're doing to stare at dis booty

treat me like a piece of meat!
                          I'm crackin' up here. I witnessed this. I was on my way to work in Manhattan. Walking just ahead of me was a very pretty woman. She was very thin from the waist up, but oh my did Baby have back. Serious back. Like her butt almost didn't match the rest of her body. I looked around to see if any men were noticing her, and hoooooly s*it! There were like 10 guys following her doing everything but drooling.

I couldn't really blame them. Mama looked like an incubator waiting for a sperm donation. Totally hot.
                          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• *wistful sigh*

one day..

and i clicked your potassium list. milk and bananas aren't cutting it. maybe my pcos has evolved. maybe things are getting out of whack for funsies. but ugh, man, why does spinach have to leave that film on your teeth..

i think bear is gaining some preemptive winter weight, he seems chunkier

i finally got a nighttime mouth guard cause i'm a part time to full time tooth grinder. i also discovered how powerful my jaws are and just how far they saw as the skin behind my right back teeth is chewed and there are dents in my upper gumlines from the guard AND the flat bottom of the guard feels like it has marks in it.

i would make an effective zombie, i think

food has been bananas and milk and water with a splash of juice and primal approved shepherd's pie and brunswick stew and yogurt

i've been getting larger roasts to cut into pieces myself. i can never get my fingers in the way of the new knife because it cuts meat like paper, and that's how you lose a limb. but i like cutting meat myself.

and i'm tired. bed soon.
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Damn I need a new knife. I'm the worst when it comes to knives. Usually, someone will be in my kitchen and see that my sharpest knife only smashes tomatoes. He'll disappear for a bit and come back with a knife sharpener. Then sharpen my knives while gently teaching me how to do so. The thing is I have a knife sharpener. I just procrastinate doing it.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• seems to me like you're hiring out

'welcome to my home! have this food! have this drink!' while leaving dull knives out not so obviously in line of sight. that's also known as working smarter, not harder

i have an old old antique rusted knife with a large wooden handle i've been wanting to restore. and i don't want to be that creepy person with all the potential murder weapons, but i like knives and other such potentially creepy things that i lovingly refer to as 'possible self defense items because i'm not crazy, i'm being prepared'

the video of the sports guy who punched out his now wife was getting played over and over. knee jerk reaction is to be disgusted and angry at him. then i thought how embarrassed she must feel. back when i was still involved with the ex, a sibling was over visiting when he called and heard him screaming and cursing at me. the look sibling gave me filled me with such humiliated shame. sibling wasn't supposed to know what i dealt with, no one was supposed to know.

i don't even want to know how amplified that would feel if even half of what i dealt with got televised for nationwide morbidly curious consumption

'wow, that video is hard to watch so let's play it again'

i couldn't sleep, i don't know why. maybe i had too many lights on before bed. so i read recipe books and was reminded that i like faux mashed potatoes. i've been wondering what to eat because i'm just burnt out on broccoli and zuchini and squash.

but i found these, and i'm going to have to remember to oil my newer steak knives because they have wooden handles. they don't get soaked in water, but reading the kitchen knives one, i think the wood feels a little too.. raw? unoiled?

Restore an old knife

Restoring Old Kitchen Knives
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X