the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha, your posts make me giggle.

I don't know what is it with them boys, they're afraid if anything girly touches them they'll start growing boobs. (Through try to convince any of them to eat well so they don't...)

I thought it was a different kind of rub down, maybe you should have been clearer ;D

What a funny observation about birds... I can apply this to many of my class mates too ;D
    One time I was walking home with a friend and some guy starting cat calling her and following her in his car.
    She finally turned. He looked at her for a moment, as if he'd eaten a tablespoon of salt and drove away.
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Originally posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
      Haha, your posts make me giggle.

I don't know what is it with them boys, they're afraid if anything girly touches them they'll start growing boobs. (Through try to convince any of them to eat well so they don't...)

I thought it was a different kind of rub down, maybe you should have been clearer ;D

well i mean, you know, it's not out of the question or anything

What a funny observation about birds... I can apply this to many of my class mates too ;D
      One time I was walking home with a friend and some guy starting cat calling her and following her in his car.
      She finally turned. He looked at her for a moment, as if he'd eaten a tablespoon of salt and drove away.
      oh lord.. i laughed

i ordered the grass fed bird food. i was talking to gramma about what all i googled, she was like 'oh goodness, and it will have vitamins in it? how much does it cost' and i said 'uhhhh..' and she said 'uh oh, i can't hear you, are you on a cell?' and the subject got changed

so i got grouchy old man bird 1 bag each from different, recommended brands. one bag was 13, the other was 9. do i lie to gramma so she doesn't get sticker shock? this is a bird that loves corn bread and fried chicken. also he's been eating the same bird and people food for the last 20 years and he's been bright and fluffy til now, is this the bird version of 'i feel fine eating punch and pie!' then keeling over one day?

maybe

but now he gets to eat healthy foods when he isn't eating cornbread

beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Uh... Yeah I have an Italian friend who fed his dog chocolate and when I gave him the stare of death (dramatic hamster) he shrugged.

That dog was almost twenty I think... So, either Italy has shit chocolate or that was the Rasputin of dogs.
        "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
        -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• haha sounds like maybe italy has amazing chocolate if the dog's been hanging around that long

and apparently buying bird food at walmart is basically like buying poptarts for kids. birds are confusing to me, give me a dog or cat or other 4 legged critter and i'm like 'they eat this this this this and this. bam!'

birds aren't supposed to eat seed when their picture is on the seed container? what? i read the ingredients list on the grass fed beef bird food and it's just stuff like wheat and oats. this is what tropical birds are supposed to eat?

but the poptart food has dehydrated fruit in it.

i don't know man. so confusing.

that bird better come out like a glowing adonis next week
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• yay

live tweet a funeral, take selfies with the deceased

yeah

i needed to medicate last night so while i did sleep, i am somewhat wobbly and mouth mushy today

no food sounds good

but i'm hungry

what do

beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i can't sleep.

i can't. sleep.

what.

the fuh.

k.

WHY THE HELL CAN I NOT SLEEP

WHY IS IT CHILLY OUTSIDE

IT'S CONFUSING MY SEASONAL BAROMETER

seriously though, it's kinda cold. and i couldn't sleep. so i'm base loading diet dr pepper caffeine out of irritation.

there are little to no foods that i want to eat

and the tea i made is too sweet and gross

i need a handler dammit

beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• that's not to say i didn't eat last night. i ate fast food til i felt like a balloon. i'm ever so slightly ashamed of that so i'm not going into detail the whats.

as to why

i think it was emotional. there was a complete and utter detachment after getting angry/sad after a conversation with a sibling. looking in the fridge i didn't want eggs, i didn't want peaches, i didn't want 'healthy foods'. i sighed and went to a drive through.

i can't fricking stop eating my emotions. it would be much easier to go back to eating miniscule amounts of food a day, but that was when i was very heavily depressed and smoking like a chimney. but at least i wouldn't feel like a lard.

and i've had just enough therapy with just enough therapists to know the ones around me are useless to me. i am literally learning more figuring my emotional shit out on my own. but WHY can i not care enough about myself to stop eating the food i know will tear my body up, why can i not stop being so apathetic about my health. i've got this handsome, athletic, sweet, funny, delightful man friend who can have anyone but he likes me

and i can't get my head out of my emotional ass long enough to be more attractive for him
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I don't know man. I ate chocolate last night even though it hurts my stomach something fierce. I was bored and hungry, and the butternut squash wasn't cool yet =\. I need more easy snacks on-hand.
                  Depression Lies

Comment

• It's alright lady, today is a new day.

Why we crave junk food when upset has always mystified me. It's largely nutrient free, so it can't be the brain or body wanting something, it's probably not comfort food from most people's mamas (will THAT be a sad day), and it tastes like shite.

My emotional deathfood is pizza; that delicious smell of oregano, tomatoes, and wheat like an impeccably greased mobster.

And ice cream, but I think that's pretty common too. After the last time I got glutened I was feeling really down, and some insane part of my mind was actually suggesting a nice cream fast might be a good idea.

Comment

• *hugs* that's it, really. Eating emotions - I do it too, why? Who knows...
                      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• new days..

still sleeping weird, having weirdass sex dreams when i do

i spent last night cutting dingleberries off dog butts. i mean.. up until a few years ago i was very OCD, very germaphobey, and i still can be as far as public bathrooms and walmart carts go.. but as far as dog shit goes.. these dogs have immunized me to gross

it helped that it was dry, but as i stared into the crusted furry pucker, i questioned the directions my life has taken

they questioned why i was looking at their assholes

cooking pad thai sauce is not my favorite smell but by the time i smelled it it was too late to take it off the meat and veg

but it all made enough for 3 bowls so it was breakfast lunch and supper. i'm off my cheesecake game tho. i perfected it when bay was here, but the last 2 times it's been too stevia-y.

i'm having to walk with my hand pressed to my back lately

i took pills last night and i feel like a drunk limp noodle

but i'm not having to walk carefully due to pissy back muscles

beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i decided to track calories the last few days. i'm averaging around 2000, sometimes it's less than

i guess i just assumed it would be much more, with the cheescake bites and such

beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• He simply crawls in it and wear it around - Imgur

Comment

• i want one
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I love it (the snake).

I think the only thing that saves me nine times out of ten with eating junk food rather than healthy food is that I'm lazy.

I'm pissed (sad, angry, fill in negative emotion).
                                I want a bag of Reese's minis.
                                Walgreen is open 24 hours and I know what aisle they're on.
                                I have to get dressed.
                                And go there.
                                What a hassle.
                                I'll make some rice, salsa, and parmesan instead.

One time out of ten, I stagger over there. Booze cuts both my discipline and my laziness. Weird.
                                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Working...
                                X