the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hung out with familials

fed a peanut butter notcookie to one nibbling who was immediately inspired to make it with nutella and top it with hershey's spreadable and dubbed it Diabeetus

caught another teenage nibbling off in the distance sitting on her boyfriend's lap all gross and lovey. i yelled out I SAW THAT. I SAW THAT AND IT WAS GROSS.

listened to fireworks sounding like the ghost of civil war battles past

was sleepy, because i was awake all night

breakfast and lunch was cheesecake squares, supper was sausage pizza and pot roast

watching extreme weightloss makeover whatever show was a mistake in the sense that chris yelling at one guy 'why do you keep punishing yourself for something that wasn't your fault' hit me hard

it's like food started out being the hole i was digging to hide myself in and as life went on i kept digging and throwing the dirt on top of me

does that make sense? it does to me, but then anything anyone says always makes sense to them

i have an artistic flair with words. i create subtle imagery. my pen is my paintbrush. this could all be one sentence.

i need a nap, father parental got pissy with me cause he felt bad and it hurt my feelings instead of me just sighing and ignoring it. and bay's toddler nephew said he didn't like the invisible stranger maybe lady on the phone named bloodorchid

*lip quiver*

my heart is this foot

beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• I found this and thought you might like:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...v4x1o1_250.gif

Comment

• i like it

and cause i like you

punch punch punch
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          hung out with familials

fed a peanut butter notcookie to one nibbling who was immediately inspired to make it with nutella and top it with hershey's spreadable and dubbed it Diabeetus

caught another teenage nibbling off in the distance sitting on her boyfriend's lap all gross and lovey. i yelled out I SAW THAT. I SAW THAT AND IT WAS GROSS.

listened to fireworks sounding like the ghost of civil war battles past

was sleepy, because i was awake all night

breakfast and lunch was cheesecake squares, supper was sausage pizza and pot roast

watching extreme weightloss makeover whatever show was a mistake in the sense that chris yelling at one guy 'why do you keep punishing yourself for something that wasn't your fault' hit me hard

it's like food started out being the hole i was digging to hide myself in and as life went on i kept digging and throwing the dirt on top of me

does that make sense? it does to me, but then anything anyone says always makes sense to them

i have an artistic flair with words. i create subtle imagery. my pen is my paintbrush. this could all be one sentence.

i need a nap, father parental got pissy with me cause he felt bad and it hurt my feelings instead of me just sighing and ignoring it. and bay's toddler nephew said he didn't like the invisible stranger maybe lady on the phone named bloodorchid

*lip quiver*

my heart is this foot

And the foot was the only survivor. Remember this bloodyone: anyone who doesn't like you or who mistreats you is either misguided (as in the case of a toddler) or stupider than a box of rocks.

Cheesecake squares for breakfast and lunch followed by pizza for supper is probably how I'd eat often if I hadn't had that epiphany after the pink slime debacle.

"Diabeetus" - great name for a snack!
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• he didn't even have to talk to me before deciding, maybe i should have bay tell him i'll buy him ice cream in order to sway him to be more inclined to not dislike the stranger maybe lady on the phone

thank you though, seriously, i needed to see that. sometimes i still forget that i'm not a stupid and unlikeable waste, the training takes a while

yesterday was a little stressful but today is good, there was swimming and good times and i'm actually getting some color on my pastily blinding legs. my shoulders are toasty but i'll be okay if my bra straps would not rub on them quite so much

i still haven't slept much so if i don't pass out tonight (and stay out cause i keep waking up after short amounts of time for no reason) i'll be mad. like.. super mad.

bear managed to get loose, cookie found a spot to wiggle out of and bear ran right after him. i literally thought it would be hours before he would come back, but i walked around shaking a bag of treats and calling him. precious little snowflake had decided it was too hot to run around so he was waiting for me back at the front door. that phenomenal brat.

me and my toasty shoulders are sleepy

beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• That is one relaxed dog, he must not have any competition in the house!

Our little rat terrier escaped from the backyard for the first time the other day, I heard her barking and couldn't figure out where she was. Turned out she was at the front door and wanted in because it was almost dinner time!
              Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• the call of food is always strong, apparently so is the call for ac

it took several hours of small dose sleeping before i finally passed out for real. i slept hard, woke up way too late and felt terrible. still do.

every time i sneeze my back stabs me, i try to hold them in and it stabs then kicks me

i want someone to cook for me

...i forgot i had boiled eggs again... hm

I FEEEEEEEEEEEEL..... LIKE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

i cashed in some sephora points for a givenchy lipstick sample, so now i know what expensive lipstick feels like. it feels good :|.

it uh.. it feels real good :|

like.. gellish and light and now i know why people like spending 36$ on it

i'm still not, but that's a sample i'll keep using

my red burn mellowed to reddish brown overnight and is only a little tender, my facial burn is tanner over my already tanness. like, i know about sun damage and melanoma, but i'm a plebian and i want tan skin

and a personal chef. and a back rub. and a nap. and a cuddle. and a pile of roasted veggies. and some chicken and beef and shrimp and maybe scallops. and a back rub.

also, walking across a 2 lane barefoot during the summer wasn't one of my smarter ideas but my feet don't hurt any more

beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• so sometimes the hard drugs make me pass out, sometimes they make me wide awake and chirpy

last night i was wide awake and chirpy

who needs sleep anyway, i watched tv and dusted and organized

and when you go shopping at 6am you get all the good stuff. i got to pick and choose all the choice cuts of sale meat alllll by my lonesome. i bought everything. it was awesome. freezer is full.

but seeing my previous post i forgot scallops..

i still haven't done any yoga. any pilates. any general stretching. my excuses are valid but now that i'm on a hydro "high" i'm disappointed in me and my lame excuses. stop being weak. power through it. it's not that bad (lol).

i generally tough things out until i can't and it's those moments i'm even harder on myself

but breakfast was boiled eggs, sliced cooked ham and sliced cooked fresh peaches

mmm

it literally physically hurt to read this

Raju The Elephant Cries After Being Rescued Following 50 Years Of Abuse, Chains

on an individual level i like some people, but on the whole.. i just don't like people

on to more random back and forth topics, here is an owl

and i bought ginger for this very purpose

Pickled Ginger (Gari)
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• gramma gifted mahm with arby's, mahm gifted me with arby's i ate arby's.

otherwise food has been a lot of meat and vegetables and rice pasta alfredo and the occasional peanut butter notcookie

i do not enjoy lemon ginger tea, that was a tough gallon to get through

the back of the rice noodle box said 'vegan' like no sht, the ingredients are rice and water

i'm slightly pissy. while one set of neighbors don't live too close, they're being loud and the loudness is scaring cookie where he'll sit by the door and scratch to go back in. QUIT SCARING MY DOG ASSHOLES.

sleep has been terrible. whatever is a normal level of zen for me is gone. neighbors being stupid killed what was left.

beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• it's been a pretty good while since i actually did some legit shopping in-store. groceries, bodywash, toilet paper & cheap tees don't count.

i consoled myself with bookstores and ulta after learning i'd need to change doctors, my anxiety wasn't happy with the news. i slathered body oil on my torso and face and vanilla buttercream scented lotion on my legs and i felt better. like.. literally. my skin felt really good after the oil soaked in.

and sure, maaaaaayyyybe i could have gotten the same kinds of things at walmart, but i wasn't at walmart. i was at the small town version of an upgrade store.

i told my bay i was going to have to rub him down with the vanilla lotion so i could smell him for days

he wasn't excited about the idea

i believe his exact words were 'no'

he'll have to sleep sometime

food has been a bit too reliant on rice noodles, i haven't mass cooked in a while. i should fix that. i have 4 boiled eggs left but i'm hesitant to eat them because i don't remember exactly how many days it's been. i don't normally worry about aged food, but this time i am. i don't know why. maybe i'm building up to a crazy spell.

i mean, i'm getting really angry about the weird sht the neighbors have been up to, but i feel better after venting bile to bay about it. so. maybe working up a crazy anxiety spell.

my lower lashes have gotten longer looking since i've gotten back into a face wash and moisturize all my face routine. heh.

i feel like.. just maybe.. if i keep going i could have them grow so long they look like clip on extensions on my eyeballs

this is true

and so is this
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I had a moment just like it when I spent an entire morning going over the PB before and afters, thinking why can't I be one of the hot success stories after 4 years... ;/

Maybe we get emo when missing a certain amount of sleep?
                        "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
                        -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Oops. I replied to a post from way back ;s

damn, MDA app, and damn technology!
                          -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Whoever Bay is, he just said no to a rub down... THIS WRITING IS NOT BELIEVABLE.
                            -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Originally posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
                              I had a moment just like it when I spent an entire morning going over the PB before and afters, thinking why can't I be one of the hot success stories after 4 years... ;/

Maybe we get emo when missing a certain amount of sleep?
                              always get emo after no sleeping, but i'm also doing the 'what's going on with me?' i wanna be a hot after picture, but i finally figured out i'm so buried in my own head and emotions i don't even know how not to deal by eating crap

i don't even know, man

but hi though, long time no see

Originally posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
                              Oops. I replied to a post from way back ;s

damn, MDA app, and damn technology!
                              is okay, damn technology!

Originally posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
                              Whoever Bay is, he just said no to a rub down... THIS WRITING IS NOT BELIEVABLE.
                              you would think his eyes would completely bypass 'vanilla lotion' and go right to 'rub you all over', but no.. i have a complicated man that doesn't want me to be close enough to sniff him

i'm side eyeing you right now, bay. how dare you think consequences, smelling like delicious feminine desserts is not bad.

....there may or may not also be glitter. it was a necessary risk. it all just smells so good.

JUST LET ME SMEAR IT ON YOUR CHEST SO I CAN SMELL YOU

and i'm really tired like not sleepy but low battery tired. i slept sat night to early yesterday afternoon, that was a yay. but last night i was just... awake. in bed, lights off, awake. so i watched bob's burgers a couple times and aqua teen a couple of times.

now i'm looking up better bird feed cause gramma's bird is growing feathers that google tells me is due to the wrong food, and of course the better feed is the grass fed beef of the bird world

i dunno how she's gonna feel about it. i'm pretty sure the bird is gonna feel strongly about it. he's old and grouchy and very opinionated.

'WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT?! beak sweeps feed to the floor'
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• it was too damn early for a broken heart

I died today - Imgur

but the bald cardinal who just hung out outside the window was enough of a wtf to distract the leaky lump in throat

birds are sweet and small and fluffy from a distance, they get close and all of a sudden it's poked out eyes here and bare wrinkly black skin there

i want to get in a pool with a bucket of alcohol. i want soft shell tacos. i want to tan the backs of my legs. i want someone to invent the dog voice mod from UP so i can tell the boys it's okay if they go play without mom sometimes.

found a new doc, get to make an appt now. maybe i'll be like 'i can't sleep, give me pills. i want slightly stronger zoloft, but not too strong. prescribe me a person to pat my hand when i get nervous. surgery me a new back so i can squat a lot of weight. give me a life coach.'

pull me out of my head

just point me in a direction and tell me what to do

i'm so tired

here is an alive dog

beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X