X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wish it could have been longer, i do so enjoy that beat

superman!
    goku!

daily confirmation that, yes, back is still dead and that, yes, i moved heavy stuff around again and reached to uncomfortable lengths to pick up broken glass and that, yes, i ate a pill. only one. i wanted more. but when it kicked in i was a happy camper.

the book with the dumb name written by the paleo pcos lady book and the pups' kongs came in. kongs are a rousing success, my heart was full of squee watching them lay on the floor and hugging said kongs to get all the good foods out, and then carry them around, and then babysit them

bear either wore himself out with it or was so happy he was panting like he ran a marathon

ROUSING. SUCCESS.

i ain't even gonna sugarcoat it, me, a nibbling & a sibling had a fat kid chinese party. supper was a sushi roll and tempura shrimp. my stomach feels gross.

the weight i've lost was regained in a day

MY FREAKIN DOGS WERE LAYING DOWN HUGGING THEIR KONGS YOU GUYS

hnnnnnngh adorable

i really enjoy this commercial

beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Did I miss your birthday? Happy birthday, baby!!

Hello lamp. Hello pants. It's frustrating when they don't listen.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• thank you i'm glad you're having a good trip

the chinese and americanized japanese wasn't the sole cause of gross stomach, i had/have a stomach bug and if i didn't feel all run down and grouchy i'd punch whoever gave it to me in the gooch

i'm thinking about shaving the dogs down to stubble

food has been canned soup. 'pot roast' and 'beef and mushrooms' and 'steak and potatoes' and it all tastes the same

my tomato seeds haven't sprouted yet, tomato seeds are usually super easy for me. but the purple tomato plant has already doubled in height.

pandora ha an ERB channel, so far it's eminem and queen

it's hot outsiiiiiiiiduh.. i want to make it feel like a walk in freezer in here. get sweaty fiddling with pots and dirt then walk in and hear the angels sing as my skin is kissed by a frosty touch.

but i have a tan. *whee*.

i still want to scrub my face with my hands then drag my cheeks down and look at the world with an oogh face. i've drug myself half out the sad hole. i'm powering through the paperback i'm reading (powering through is a few pages or chapters a day)(i used to read books like this in a few hours)(wtf) so i'll start on the primal pcos book but honestly, i just want someone to prepare my meals for me. sometimes i get overwhelmed, sometimes it's just easier to throw together the same crap day in and day out. sometimes i just want to be taken care of completely so my only pressing concern is getting my legs as dark as my face and torso instead of getting in that mindset by default because i'm overwhelmed by my other problems.

muh.
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• I dreamt last night that you got approved to be a moderator on MDA. It made me cackle.
          Depression Lies

Comment

• cackle because i'm so completely professional everywhere i go?

i won't lie, i think about applying every time the spam gets crazy, with the stipulation that i just want to swing my banhammer at the spammers with the power of 50 gods, not for rule violators

cause i think i've violated some rules
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I have no idea why I got offered the gig because the only other person I know of that got offered doesn't post here anymore. Seems like they don't want other moderators?
              Depression Lies

Comment

• going on the assumption admin is mark, he's probably figuring you guys got it all covered easy peasy and is off doing his career things

if admin is someone else, they're seriously harshing the forum calm by being invisible

maybe write mark an email titled 'friday success story' so he'll open it sooner rather than later
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• put a self help book with the theme luuuuuuuuv yooooo selfffff in front of me and my eyes glaze over

put another book with the same theme in front of me and i'll read it, nodding and agreeing that, yes, life would be better if i loved myself and i vow to work on it, get infected with positivity, then apathy gradually rolls back in like the tide

i bought Sexy by Nature (shut up) under the assumption it was paleo diet based with a focus on pcos, and yes i could get the information anywhere online for free but i focus better with the information i need gathered in one spot with that one spot being my hands, and turns out it's a love your feminine mystique body and eat your veggies. and i don't fault the woman for writing it like that, i either didn't read the full summary or just assumed it was for pcos, and i don't fault her for being cheerleady, the fact that cheerleading makes my eye twitch is just a lovable quirk of mine.

but

this is one of those books that makes me nod and agree that i should love myself. sometimes when i'm feeling especially insecure i'll ask bay what he loves about me, sometimes he'll list off a bunch of things, sometimes he'll make a joke. this time he said 'i love everything, why don't you love what i love?'

the answer to that would go into the journal i bought to write personal stuff in, and to try and work past apathy so i like me too

reading the book i'm thinking that yes i should do that, and i plan on the things i'll need to write down to work on me and my health, but the next day i can feel the apathy trying to take over and i know apathy is a coping mechanism i've needed, but it's going to be difficult to push away

i diced up sweet potatoes last night for a mini pot of stew. i haven't done that in a while, it's simple enough, i just didn't care enough to do it sooner. handing the pups chunks and watching them crunch through so happily made me feel warm inside. i shouldn't have waited so long to cut up sweet potatoes.

and i think the main thing with me hanging onto the apathy that i need so much to push away is that it's hiding a mountain of feels, like now, remembering the happy dogs made me tear up

oh this's gonna suck
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• You're not alone, I can't stomach cheerleading, it makes me seriously nauseous. Happy pups on the other hand will tear me up too. I'd write more but my li'l terrier is on my lap and insists on resting her head on left arm, it's hard to type with 1 hand.
                    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• I do not know what to say/type... except you deserve the love, care and attention you lavish on the pupsters, you really do. If it is good enough for them it is almost good enough for you.
                      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• yeah.. thank you

sibling and i stood in the rain. it wasn't a dramatic gesture like in movies, we went out in it and laughed at being cold and wiped water out of our eyes and it felt matter of factly *right* to be out in it. kind of cleansing. i said 'the rain is washing life's dumbness away' and sibling said yes. and we talked some more. got rained on a lot. laughed more. if sibling hadn't gotten too chilly i'd probably have been out there for hours, head down, eyes closed and probably looking like a crazy person.

but since last night's rain shower i've felt lighter inside. my food isn't all primal. instead of beating myself up about it i'm acknowledging it isn't healthy for me. with more self okayness i'll switch back over healthy. when you feel better you do better. or i do anyway.

i've been using a crapton of commas lately.

i've been sort of fixated on lipstick lately. my latest shiny object of desire is juicy melons by too faced. partly because i'm a perv, but in my defense the color is rather snazzy too. so after i ordered vitamins off another site, i went back and forth on ordering the lipstick a while before going for it. went through the whole order process, hit submit order and had immediate buyer's remorse. 'i don't need that now why'd i order that where's the cancel order button? ...i can't cancel it. crap.' so by the time the package gets here i'll be back in the i want it phase.

i did a bunch of different leg raises for my butt. i can't even tell if it bugs my back cause the weather's taking the blame. woo! permission to do more. swiggity swooty, ima git me a booty.

beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Love the sibling in the rain experience. I can hear Gene Kelly singing, "Siblings in the Rain, Siblings in the rain. What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again..."

Not kidnapped. *Hug*
                          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• woo hoo heres to getting some booty.... wait, that didn't come out right did it?....

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                              Love the sibling in the rain experience. I can hear Gene Kelly singing, "Siblings in the Rain, Siblings in the rain. What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again..."

Not kidnapped. *Hug*
                              i've been keeping up on your journal, sounds like an awesome time *hug*

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                              woo hoo heres to getting some booty.... wait, that didn't come out right did it?....
                              that came out perfect

a hibiscus finally bloomed. 1 double that started to open last night, and, by this afternoon, already started to wilt down. wuss. so cookie and waka got to eat it. bear was asleep and ignored my enticement of 'outside?'

2 glasses of water today. or one and a half. that and yogurt with chopped kiwi for supper feels like i'm meandering back into real food territory

sleep issues the last few nights again

read some more dumb 'love yourself' stuff

the tristan strawberry plants are throwing out berries left and right, but they're either too tart or watery. the roots aren't soaking in water. i guess they can be decoration. i tossed one to waka and he almost caught it.

the other group of plants that gave off one berry at a time stopped producing fruit and focused on making the leaves a mile high, now it's throwing off runners. the tomato seeds sprouted, the planted plants are exploding upward. i sprouted sweet pea flower seeds and they're slowing down on growth. I WANT MORE FLOWERS. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT REAL SWEET PEA SMELLS LIKE. HURRY IT UP.

and now i'm trying to decide if it would be worth it to try and get some sleep or just stay awake
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Go to sleep. Sleep is good.
                                I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

Working...
                                X