X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Krz-dyD-UQ

Comment

• hey gurr, how you been?

as fun as gummy vitamins are i'm not sure how effective they can be. eye twitch on 2 a day, eye twitch on 3 a day, eye stopped on 4, yesterday i took 3, no twitch yet

my back is making progress difficult as usual (no i'm still not used to it. denial is a powerful thing.) and it's very hard not to feel insecure and weak and unattractive.

so in a moment of deep insecurity i text my bay in a joking manner because i'm terrible at being serious and emotionally open, and he replied 'no negative thoughts'

but it's sooooooo haaaaaaard

The Real Heisenberg - Imgur

beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• 5 lb weight routine has the same 'cement in torso' effect as higher weights. i'm just.. i'm not.. i'm not gonna be long term depressed over this, i'm gonna go back into denial, but for now, wobbly from muscle relaxers and hydros, i'm gonna be depressed

and i bought a shark sonic duo. one of the carpet pads just looks like sheets of velcro and i was skeptical, but trust the process. it won't let you down. it was also a much more enjoyable process that emptying and refilling a water tank every 5 minutes

today food wasn't great. tonight food was vegetables.

i want to cry disappointed tears, i'm too tired to

i think i watched blue birds leave the nest for the first time

i'm going to need an iodine bath, bugs have randomly feasted on me and i'm tired of the random itches. i'll just soak until i'm baby sht brown from neck to toes

beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• so naturally i have a terrible dream while being an emo kid, so my whole day was sadness topped with disgust and gross feelings. and a tightly strung back. i am not happy. and i can't effing move.

my stomach is not happy. the eggs i diced up in my tuna may have been old. i don't remember how long they've been boiled. i hear this might be a problem.

i want to rub my hands down my face til my eyes and mouth are drug down and then just stay like that a while.
          beautiful
          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Sends kitty hug since Panda has the Never Ending Cold.

JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• my heart.. is goo...

and do you still avoid swine flu? if so, maybe it's time to rub your hands all over shopping cart handles then rub your hands on your face. every day. build up your immune system. pray you don't get hand to face chlamydia.

pray hard, it might be a possibility
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• sleep was had. it was nice. woke up at the butt crack of dark:30 so i mass cooked liver and such, ate it with the dogs.

my emotional center feels better

it's cold outside

so i want to take my bed and pillows and blankets out there and evil eye anyone who disturbs me

i have a scary eye, or so i believe

lunch was soup i haphazardly threw together, shredded chicken and pork and cabbage and spinach. it didn't taste like much. i should learn to herb. but i'm still in an everything sounds gross phase, so.

bay. whatever you're doing, drop it. come put a bed and pillows and blankets outside with me.

beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Haha I stopped watching GoT a few episodes back, but I did read the book summaries so I have a rough idea of what's going on. Now I want to know what he ACTUALLY said.
                  Depression Lies

Comment

• spoilers

spoilers

spoilers

spoilerssssss

that next episode tho

beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• happy birthday!

Comment

• groooosssssssssssssssssssssssss
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• hnnnnnnnngggggggggguhhh

that's about all i have to say about it

i slept all yesterday afternoon, evening and night. i am generally unhappy in general. i fake a good happy face though. one strawberry that's been giant and green for over a week is developing a blush and i'm thinking it's a mutant and will never really rot. i ordered the dogs some kongs to stuff with food so they'll spend less time stepping on my shoes and getting their heads bounced between my calves while i walk.

i'm just.. not happy.

at least flour instances are down.
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• food; some meals are okay, some are less than okay

i'm officially depressed. people talk around me and i'm just staring at nothing all 'it doesn't matter anyway' cause that's how you know it's official. i'm sleeping again so that's nice. back still hurts like an effer. was watching tv last night and some dude had a face like the bad ex and i wish to god everyone who looked like him would get plastic surgery, sudden sucker punches of nausea make me want to squeeze someone's neck til their head pops like a pimple.

found black petunias at the garden center, and tiny little blue pom pom flowers that are precious as fck. i poured fish guts on everything.

time to go stare at nothing some more.
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• haha.. the kind of hug that leads to grabbing with the front paws, gnawing and kicking with the back paws

slept again. back is dead. moved big pots of dirt anyway then took a nap. but some heirloom purple tomato plant has a home in the sun now and i'm waiting for green pear tomato seeds to pop out of the dirt.

i guess i've made a mini sanctuary outside. once a bunch of cheap annuals settle in and start blooming like maniacs, it gets pretty. and i don't know if the double blooming hibiscus will ever get a chance at happiness, waka keeps biting chunks off. he's happy though.

beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• That ERB was sooo goood. I used to watch Ray William Johnson's Youtube channel. Some funny stuff, but then it was repetitive and annoying after a while. I guess he's retiring his =3 show (that's what it's called) anyway.
                                Depression Lies

Comment

Working...
                                X