the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best tree houses ever! Treehouse Masters: Animal Planet

And you guys are silly, EVERYONE know that you buy yourself tires for Christmas. Vacuum cleaners and lawn mowers are more appropriate for birthdays.

Hubby is trying to get me into Game of Thrones but I am still a little traumatized by the hunting scene early in the latest episode. Bad Dogs!! The end was kind of cool though.

Comment

• Originally posted by vh67 View Post
      The best tree houses ever! Treehouse Masters: Animal Planet

And you guys are silly, EVERYONE know that you buy yourself tires for Christmas. Vacuum cleaners and lawn mowers are more appropriate for birthdays.

Hubby is trying to get me into Game of Thrones but I am still a little traumatized by the hunting scene early in the latest episode. Bad Dogs!! The end was kind of cool though.
      Fun treehouse videos!

A bf once got me a winter jacket and workboots for xmas. Since I had seen the boxes and thought they were lingerie and slippers, I started crying because I thought he didn't see me romantically anymore. I was very very very young. He allayed my fears. *chuckle*
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
        Fun treehouse videos!

A bf once got me a winter jacket and workboots for xmas. Since I had seen the boxes and thought they were lingerie and slippers, I started crying because I thought he didn't see me romantically anymore. I was very very very young. He allayed my fears. *chuckle*
        Workboots aren't sexy???? WTF?

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
          Workboots aren't sexy???? WTF?
          Clearly you're not wearing them correctly...

Comment

• Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
            Clearly you're not wearing them correctly...
            unlaced and the tops folded down... that aint right?

I mostly wear these, though..

Unisex Rubber Rain Boots: Shoes : Walmart.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
              unlaced and the tops folded down... that aint right?

I mostly wear these, though..

Unisex Rubber Rain Boots: Shoes : Walmart.com
              They don't be unisex, but I reckons these be a better work boot for the lady....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                They don't be unisex, but I reckons these be a better work boot for the lady....
                Pay by the hour, huh?
                I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                  Pay by the hour, huh?
                  There is probably a limited number of vocations for those who wear them, and payment may well be strictly cash only....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                    There is probably a limited number of vocations for those who wear them, and payment may well be strictly cash only....
                    hmmm.. no place to swipe a credit card, I guess.....

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                      New tires are a great bday present.

Or, you could hire someone to build you a tree house.

Happy Birthday, whenever it is!
                      5 weeks? 3? 4? 2? ...3? maybe 3. it always comes as a surprise, i hardly ever keep up

i was telling bay how i was waffling on what i wanted to get me, because i mainly just wanted the freebies that come with them. he replied with a smile and 'i like you' so i guess i was being a goob

Originally posted by vh67 View Post
                      The best tree houses ever! Treehouse Masters: Animal Planet

hahaha gah i love cleaning appliances.. i watch infomercials to relax sometimes and the thought process is always either 'waste of money' or 'i need that'

i will never not love my shark vacuum. the first time i ran it after using a cheap bissel for several years was instant love and grossed-outness

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                      hmmm.. no place to swipe a credit card, I guess.....
                      well, i mean i can think of one if it's a guy

'*slide* can i get a receipt?'

also, game of thrones spoiler if you haven't seen last week yet

spoiler

spoiler

spoiler dammit!

look at this fricken makeup

beautiful
                      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                      lol

Comment

• this pretty much describes my life for the past few days

no caffeine for 2 days = zombie. weird sleep = zombie. zombie = zombie. benadryl to knock me out = zombie. but the warmth is coming back, so flowers are back out. the lillies sprouted up more which means i didn't kill them when i tried to separate the bulbs out, there's a handful of itty strawberry buds & the annuals i crammed in a pot are already beginning to overflow

planning to start seedlings now that it's done frosting for the next few days. green beans, red tomatoes, green striped tomatoes, mini pear tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, sweet pea flowers & some ground cover type flowers. maybe chard and lettuce

i really should have pruned my grape monster back over the winter, it's spreading and grabbing things like a giant squid. the upside is i didn't kill it though, it's my first grape thing. the downside is i never got around to making a trellis for it to grow on, just a cage when it was small to keep it safe and upright, so it's grabbing onto everything. this time last year he was just a stick, they grow up so fast ;_;

food has been mostly chicken, strawberries & lettuce. i had a burger and bun while hanging out with family. my current posture is atrocious. and i guess that's all.
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

• No caffeine? What is this? Are you okay? LOL.

Yikes on the GOT pic! It's creepy in a very cool way.
                          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• it was touch and go for a while there. will i ever unzombify? will i be a zombie forever? is this real life?

but i finally restocked, so i'm awake now

i was already awake cause after i got in bed last night i suddenly stopped being sleepy, but now i don't feel like a zombie

i pretty much need someone who knows how to cook to make me about 10 of these

and this, but without the honey. and no onions!

beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• That lamb is stellar. You could do that. Lamb is so prohibitively expensive here (or maybe everywhere) for big pieces like that. But that would be a heck of a splurge for a special occasion - like a birthday.

I couldn't watch more than two min of the burger vid. I wanted to boil both of them in canola oil. My anti-cutesy meter must be in overdrive this morning.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• I love using pomegranate molasses. Whenever we go to the big city I pick some up. I've made a similar dish using pork shoulder. I use coriander instead of cumin because I just love the flavor of coriander. Sometimes I cut the meat into chunks and then make shish kabobs. Thanks for the reminder, maybe I'll take some pork out of the freezer and make that for dinner tomorrow.
                                Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

Working...
                                X