No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• choosing to watch scary movies alone in the dark instead of going to bed is just reason #53752 why i shouldn't be allowed to make decisions for myself
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Wouldn't checking Bug for a weewee vs. a hoohoo be more scientific? I know with dogs it is pretty easy to tell but I have never had a cat as an adult (bad allergies) and I don't remember checking on our barn cats growing up. He sounds sweet.

And about the movie, you are grounded!

Comment

• for some reason it's hard for me to tell cat sexes apart until they hit puberty, then it's a 'oh look, balls' verification. bug is so lovey i could even belly rub him, so i saw no spay scars and no nipples from behbehs. there are no balls and i didn't feel confident enough to dig around his anus for neuter scars (bug and i don't have that kind of relationship) so i'm going to assume boy and know deep in my heart that sherlock would be jealous of how quickly i figured this out

and i deserve that grounding, i do *sad face* at one point i even snuck a peek down by my feet to make sure there were no dead people about to eat me hahaha

ah.. weightage.. emo eating put me back up, but now i am back down 11. feels good.

tiredness jaw clenching has been off and on, jaw does not feel good.

it's cold and rainy!

here is a dog.

beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• Awww! I have a corgi and just took a picture of him in field of yellow daisies. Corgis + flowers = happiness !
          Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• Sexing a young cat... Look in the appropriate place. If it looks like a colon : then it's a boy; if it looks like an exclamation point ! then it's a girl.

Second method. Wait four months and if it starts holding its butt up in the air and making love to your shoes, it's female (there may also be howling). If at six months, it's pointing its butt at everything and your whole world smells like cat, it's a male.

Not sure which synapse all that was hiding on.
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• female cats are kinkier than i remember O.O leave my shoes alone, hussy!

i like happy dogs

i was gifted with a small home made loaf of sourdough bread, and since it's on the primal safe list and it's a small loaf i felt no guilt when ripping chicken off bones and making chicken and mustard and sourdough sandwiches. turns out i like home made bread. but last night i got hit with anxiety and thought it was bread related. today i had cramps. maybe it was just hormone related.

i have this almost urgent urge that i feel i need to have fruit trees and a garden already blooming. it's like 30 outside now so really, i can't do jack and need to calm my ass down. on a related note, worrying that my 40 cent tulips would die since it's in the 30s every night i've been keeping them by a window and taking them out when it's warm enough. they're dying. so i guess it's sink or swim time outside, the lillies are just puking themselves right out into the cold.

i usually have a hoard of preying mantises hatch around this time so i'm kinda worried about them dying too

not the children, ohhh the humanity

also some of the leaf buds on my rosebush keep dying in the cold. that thing better live or i'll be highly unamused.

i'm wondering if deadlifts will pain the back. probably.
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• in the effort of trying new things, i grilled zukes on the grill

look at them emm effin grill marks, don't that shit look scrumptious

no. no it really was not, it was like the zucchini put a straw in a bag of lighter fluid and sucked all that taste up into itself. the meat was gorgeous. the meat was delicious. the zukes was nasty as hell.

i had a bad bad dream. i played in the dirt under the sun for a good long while. all the strawberries are potted, i picked up some colorful annuals for another pot and crammed them all in. dug out dead plants. recycled dirt. fertilized everything. that was a bad bad dream, so the sun and colors helped.

i looked over at bear and he was panting with his tongue hanging out the side. i said 'i bet you wish you'd've let me shave you down now, don't you?' and scruffled his cheeks. he just smiled more while his tongue flobbled side to side.

they worked themselves into several frenzies chasing bees and wasps around. i got buzzed a few times by flower hungry bees that wanted my shirt. i saw one whole butterfly.

beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• You're getting so much colder weather than we are right now. No where near freezing here. I thought we were about the same, so that's a surprise.

Meat is often delicious while veggies are a crapshoot. Almost no one is allergic to meat. Meat, meat, meat, fruit.
                  "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• meat meat meat fruit

there's a list now of foods in the paleo pcos sphere that are do not eat, so meat&fruit would cover the lower carb/higher protein/no estrogenics recommendations

plus it's easier to keep up with. you should see my recipe pin board, it's like 80% meat with veggies sporadically scattered because i was hungry while browsing those days

and really, i never know what to eat or what i want to eat. i go through periods of not wanting anything, the periods i want everything are rare. if i want chinese i know it's pms or sadness

i'm trying to reign in my GROW EVERYTHING OUTSIDE!!! urges to stuff i know i'll eat and not just look at and zone out/meditate while watering

but yeah it's still chilly but it's not down below freezing tonight so i'm leaving the strawberries out and crossing my fingers, past hibiscus dropping dead at the barest hints of coolness have made me skittish... i still want more hibiscus... hngg
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• be sleepy all evening, finally get in bed, tired but can't sleep. fml. i didn't want to sleep anyways

i spent a lot of time outside while the dogs protected our domicile from wasp invaders, listening to baby bird cheeps, feeling the breeze, having a hummingbird hover at the flowers by my head. oh yes. laws yes, this is nice.

discovered that it's gonna get in the thirties again in a few days. nnnnnnnooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

the new round of rose leaf buds will die. i will be cold. i will have to shut windows.

also i 'm considering investing in some mini salad or sugar tongs so i can eat my blasted salad bits without everything dropping off the fork

beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Don't worry too much about weather reports. "They" said it was going to be a high of 81 today, but the high was 88. Huge difference. 81 means windows open all day. 88 means close the windows to trap the cold air inside.

Special Agent Dale Cooper said, "Weatherman said rain. If you could get paid that kind of money for being wrong sixty percent of the time, it'd beat working." I agree.

Do you have an outdoor sleeping area? When I had my condo, we would take the futon mattress outside to the patio and sleep there. If the neighbors watched us making love, well that was on them (we hid as much as possible).

B*tch-lite

Comment

• outside bed would be good. ooo! a tree house fortified with machine guns against bob cats and such. i don't think i've felt secure enough to sleep outside with the animals since i was a kid (i can be a bit chicken because i read too much about monsters ) but barky dogs always help

hmmm..... a hammock.... now i wanna go sleep outside and let the storm winds rock me around like a tether ball

alas, no loves til i see the bay again, but for the future loves times the neighbors seem to conk out early so we'd be good to go

had some chicken and dumplings, green beans & 2 peanut butter brownies for gramma food. supper food was 2 more small brownies i shared with greedy hounds (no chocolate) while chicken cooked, then salad (baby greens, eggs, strawberries) and 3 chicken legs

woke up with sharp cramps that advil thankfully took care of

just tired the last several days
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• LMAO at a tree house armed. I think I have a thing about outdoor lovemaking because as a country girl at that point in life, my first experiences were often in the woods or a field. I'm smiling at the memories.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• i have the same thing about it. so much unrestrained freedom is wonderful. unfortunately i learned about outdoor times with a very not nice person but, fortunately, i can separate him from the memories

food- salad with too much chicken, burger patty

sleep- not enough

pms irritability- a lot. the dogs kept getting under foot so i tried herding them outside. they didn't wanna. i tossed treats. they ate em fast. i got to practice a lot of meditative calmdown breathing until i had to snap my finger, point and say 'out' so i could do regular breathing because the calmdown breathing was aggravating me more

some days i rue the smartness, other days i bless it. i have bright dogs. they outted. i got to chill out some. they got pets.

game of thrones has some amazing makeup artists, that was gruesome and gross and i loved it

now that flowers are blooming and trees are sifting yellow semen down on everything, it's gonna freeze again. i, in my pms induced disgust with all things ever, only brought in a pothos. the strawberries, lillies & flower pots stayed out.

i've actually developed some color in the short period of sunny warmth

i really don't know what i want to get me for my birthday in a few weeks. maybe i'll go crazy and get some new tires!
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• New tires are a great bday present.

Or, you could hire someone to build you a tree house.

Happy Birthday, whenever it is!

B*tch-lite

Comment

Working...
                                X