No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my eyes. they're itchy and scrunchy and watery. and i'm tired. i need a nap.

bear's started growling while we play and it's pretty fricken cute, he's an absolutely harmless ball of fluff so this new play tactic is fun

waka is as vicious as he's ever been. he likes shaking his toys to death after he 'wins'. sometimes he shakes them so hard they fly over his back, so he runs to kill them some more.

for such a sensitive, tiny soul, he's blood thirsty

my eyyyyeeeessss. are tiiiiiiiired.

i think i have adjustment levels of feeling bad with cramps. they used to be horrendous and i'd go about my day 'i feel so bad'. now they're a dull ache and i go about my day 'i feel so bad'.

sleep has been off again, so i'm tired, so i keep pulling my jaw backwards and clenching it there. i should stop doing this. doesn't feel good.

food has been carby but not too floury, aside from the occasional snowball. my mahm gave me one a few days ago and my hormonals said 'YOU NEED THIS'. so when i grocery shopped i picked some up along with sweet potatoes and grapes and milk and non-flour cereal

i've been playing in my lipsticks the last few nights before bed. something relaxing about it.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Sometimes you gotta let the hormones do what they want. Just guide them in the right direction lol. Today I had some junk food for the first time in a loooong time (sour candies and potatoe chips. CHIPS?! But they were kettle, and I had been going on not enough sleep). Now I want all the things. Like bad things (DIP! BREAD WHUT?), but I bought some treaty stuff like dried fruit and a pack of frozen mango. Eh, it'll be a refeed, and hopefully I'll be done with it.

And apparently commas between clauses like I learned in, oh, any English class ever, are incorrect?? All my comma usage got called into question last night! Whut??

Comment

• i don't even want real food lately, just cereal. when i want to be fancy, i slice a banana on it. it counts as healthy, right? right

and if someone critiqued your comma usage you should change it up some. instead of commas...... use.... like...... these thingies............

you go from sounding like you know how to put a sentence together to sounding... like... a stoner... man.... or.... oh... you know.... mellow.... put... like... and entire page of....... everywhere
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• I... shall...

Comment

• Fffflolololoitera

Comment

• What is this cereal stuff of which you speak? Like... man... I don't think Grokdude ate cereal... unless maybe he like just smoked a fatty...
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• unfortunately i have no such excuse peanut butter captain crunch. it's.... like.... it's like the stars came down and like... landed in a bowl... like.... MY bowl....

i ran out this morning, so i was forced to eat real food for supper. steak and boiled eggs and the last of my green tomatoes in a jar

but my hormonals still whisper, gently, in the back of my mind 'peeeeeenut buhhhhhhtter'
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I sometimes think that the only thing that has saved my health is that I don't have much of a sweet tooth. I can easily eat a pound of cheese in a day. Easily drink a fifth of clear spirits in a day. So, I'm guessing that if I had a sweet tooth, I'd easily be able to eat entire bags of Reese's Cups, or entire boxes of sweetened cereals.

By the time Mom got lazy and started putting cereal out for breakfast instead of meat and eggs, I was a teenager. I got out of breakfast by making Carnation Instant Breakfast and milk in the blender and drinking that. Or skipping, "It's just one day, Mom, I'm not going to die."

Love green tomatoes. I'd never had them until I moved to the South.

Fried green tomatoes made with some non-wheat flour and fried in lard:

"Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Fried Green Tomatoes are on my food bucket list. Maybe when the tomato plants I put in this weekend produce me some. Those look pretty tasty, Joanie!

I know I should be a good person and tell you to put down the peanut butter captain crunch but that does sound yummy, especially with the bananas. Some days being gluten intolerant is a good thing! Now I just want a banana with peanut butter!

Commas save lives: Let's eat, Grandma. Let's eat Grandma!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                      I sometimes think that the only thing that has saved my health is that I don't have much of a sweet tooth. I can easily eat a pound of cheese in a day. Easily drink a fifth of clear spirits in a day. So, I'm guessing that if I had a sweet tooth, I'd easily be able to eat entire bags of Reese's Cups, or entire boxes of sweetened cereals.

By the time Mom got lazy and started putting cereal out for breakfast instead of meat and eggs, I was a teenager. I got out of breakfast by making Carnation Instant Breakfast and milk in the blender and drinking that. Or skipping, "It's just one day, Mom, I'm not going to die."

Love green tomatoes. I'd never had them until I moved to the South.

Fried green tomatoes made with some non-wheat flour and fried in lard:

oh them maters

i used to not think (look at that sentence structure!) i didn't have much of a sweet tooth til i realized that my plate preference is meat meat veggie sweet potato. or meat meat meat fruit. the sweet bits make it easier to eat or something like that. like i like meat, but it's too.. much? without something sweetish

but as a kid though, mac and cheese. sandwiches. sometimes cereal but not always. salty gloop basically is/was my favorite type of food

Originally posted by vh67 View Post
                      Fried Green Tomatoes are on my food bucket list. Maybe when the tomato plants I put in this weekend produce me some. Those look pretty tasty, Joanie!

I know I should be a good person and tell you to put down the peanut butter captain crunch but that does sound yummy, especially with the bananas. Some days being gluten intolerant is a good thing! Now I just want a banana with peanut butter!

Commas save lives: Let's eat, Grandma. Let's eat Grandma!
                      hmmmmm... banana slices with peanut butter decoratively plopped on with a glass of milk on the side

i grab the occasional handful of grapes but food has mostly been meat and veggies since i ran out, i think my hormones have calmed down some

some

because now that i think about it, the roast i just ate is not what i want. i'm glad i'm too lazy to go buy more cereal, because this is just getting weird
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• meat meat meat fruit.
                        Pineapple on a pork burger or in stir-fried pork. Pork chops and apple sauce. No bean chilli with a good dollop of raspberry pepper jelly. Turkey meatloaf dipped into cranberry pepper jelly and salsa. Yep meat meat meat fruit - yum!

B*tch-lite

Comment

• maybe that's how i should do my ratios, meat and fruit. steak and eggs and grapes? i like it

i tried a new foundation today and i learned that 1, it's reeeeeally too pale for me but my powder fixed that and 2, my face looks and feels and is oily, possibly from the new foundation. puberty gave me oily skin. i have it, ergo i prefer to be powdered like.. on a scale between a light sprinkling of snow and smashed face in a bowl of coke, i'm about in the middle. with the new maybelline powder i can rub my face on it and it will melt down to a not-heavily-powdered-but-is-in-fact-heavily-powdered-but-it-looks-natural. so i like it. a lot. yay.

the reason i like it is because i can now indulge in my heavy powdering hand to cover the shine that wants to shine through

face in a bowl of coke

but i'm ready to wash my face

i'm also very sleepy

back is being excessively pissy. i'm getting ready for spring and flowers.

all the flowers, everywhere.
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• the days are getting warmer but the nights are still below freezing, i'm getting antsy. color explosions! hummingbirds! bees! butterflies! the inevitable caterpillars that try to eat everything!

it will be a cold day in hell before i forgive them for stripping my tomatillos in 3 hours

i think pomeranian shed season part 1 is upon me. last year cookie shed down to bald patches. i'm finding extra dog hairs floating in sun beams. i dread this, as the hairs drive me crazy. brush them thoroughly, think all loose hair is off, pet them, more loose hairs. breathing, as humans are wont to do? occasional dog hair up nose. no dogs in sight while cooking? find hair on plate anyway

they're terrible dogs, i tell them this. inconsiderate. i am the giver of foods! do what i say

yesterday meals were meat, eggs, some grapes/ banana, milk/ tuna salad with 6 boiled eggs. breakfast today was cereal with a banana. i keep grazing on grapes. i like them. i went to sleep too full last night and woke up after 4 hours, so i feel gross and too warm

i don't know what i'm doing. i know what i need to do for my body to get better but there's a lot of apathy to swim through. but zoloft seems to be helping, i feel more 'lively' for lack of a better word. there's been no chinese food. my great indulgence the last week has been the captain crunch and i can take a small amount of satisfaction that there's no wheat in it

not that i want to read through the rest of the ingredients
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Wakey wakey! I need my bloodorchid fix! Swim over to the shallow end of apathy and come play with us. (There should be a "Please" in that sentence - where are my manners?)

B*tch-lite

Comment

• wakey wakey is gross and i don't wanna

what's my motivation?

pay me

i'm kidding

here is my bandaid for the asshole animals world view destroying news

baby gorilla and baby baby reacting to cold stethoscopes

beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X