the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
    joanie you are grounded, guh roun ded. for a week.

maybe 2. them goats, man..

speaking of being guh roun ded.....

and getting O3s from watching fish swim... by diffusion? The o3s migrate from and area of higher concentration (the fish) through the water and the glass of the tank to and area of lower concentration (you)..... concentrate on that for a bit...

Comment

• food yesterday; chicken wings soaked in hot sauce. 2 hot dogs and some chili. carbs in the form of juice splashes in water.

food today; chicken and ham and mozz and mustard roll ups. hamburger patties, green tomatoes. peanut butter crunch cereal.

it's all less than ideal, but with the coming of my period and the going of hormonal tsunamis i am more mellow. so it's not horrible, but it's not great, but i'm okay with it.

i think i'm in the mood for excessive fancified vegetables. it's been a while. for some reason my brain wants to soundtrack this thought with 'like a virgin', i don't question it. i'm afraid of the answer.

someone created velveeta without chemicals and it is now on my to do list. i didn't even know you could make velveeta.

An Organic Wife: Recipe: Homemade Velveeta
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        speaking of being guh roun ded.....

and getting O3s from watching fish swim... by diffusion? The o3s migrate from and area of higher concentration (the fish) through the water and the glass of the tank to and area of lower concentration (you)..... concentrate on that for a bit...
        exaaaaaaactly
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

i'm surrounded by cows in pastures so i know, logically, the beef here has to be local and at least mostly grass fed. the 'mexican beef' looks so different though

i'm just waiting for the fairy sparkles now

my virgin eyes
          I am soooooo jealous. But I'm also lazy and would rather walk 40 minutes to the commissary than take a 20 minutes bus to the market to buy beef, if I could. I also think I'm probably the only person who judges excess effort to be waiting for a bus, getting on, and waiting around to catch the return while hoping I still have fare to be WAY MORE EFFORT than just walking.

Lies tee hee.

Comment

joanie you are grounded, guh roun ded. for a week.

maybe 2. them goats, man..

Bah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Hope you are well kid! I'm so well I'm just never on here anymore. Still often wonder about everybody so decided to check in today...
            Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
              I am soooooo jealous. But I'm also lazy and would rather walk 40 minutes to the commissary than take a 20 minutes bus to the market to buy beef, if I could. I also think I'm probably the only person who judges excess effort to be waiting for a bus, getting on, and waiting around to catch the return while hoping I still have fare to be WAY MORE EFFORT than just walking.

Lies tee hee.
              i gotchu

when i'm hanging out with family and get my car pinned in, i inch it back and forth and wiggle it out until i can leave because it feels less labor intensive than asking someone to move their car or moving it myself

it doesn't have to make sense to others if it makes sense to me

Originally posted by excursivey View Post
              Bah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Hope you are well kid! I'm so well I'm just never on here anymore. Still often wonder about everybody so decided to check in today...
              getting better by the day, and i'm glad you popped by it's good to hear you're well where you are
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• in my life i've been lucky that i don't usually get hormonal breakouts, and i don't usually break out in general

today my hormonals are making my face angry. it's dry and blotchy red and angry and blotchy and red, and i was actually craving chocolate. i'm not generally a chocolate fan. i'm very picky in my chocolate preferences, and those preferences are the preferences of a 5 year old. chocolate milk and brownies and the occasional peanut butter cup.

today i wanted a peanut butter cup

i also have just enough of a cold to be stuffy and scratchy eyed

zoloft has been good to my head

beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Oh that was lovely. The hands were beautifully rendered. I found myself sniffing while watching it, I used to paint in watercolor and I felt like I could almost smell it it, the paper when water hits it has a very particular smell.

I also loved watching the cats miss their mark! Cats are just so talented, it's fun to see them fail, my dogs made me say that.
                  Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• i really enjoy what she does. if i had the talent or the patience to hone the talent, every wall would be covered in things. pretty things.

and here's a dog gif

beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Aww isn't that sweet. My dogs wouldn't tolerate that, that baby could easily crush my rat terrier. I think she knows it so she gives little humans a wide berth.
                      Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• Those look like bullmastifs... which is the kind of dog the wife wants... they some big dogs...

Comment

• that's some mellow 'i will not be moved' type of protesting for such a big dog. he could have knocked that kid off with one nose snort

you might want to look into raising a herd of buffalo to feed em. or i would. i think it's a good idea anyway. i think you should. i bet it's easy, just let the dog into the field and let him take down dinner

for real though, 1, mother nature f'ed us over when she gave us pain receptors and 2, i need to stop watching animal vids on youtube. 3 lionesses took down a wildebeest, 1 had the snout, 1 had the neck, the third... the wildebeest was still very much alive and the third lioness chewed his balls off one at a time

just no. no. alright? no.

gah

my new look of the day

i ate pizza and orange salad at gramma's. i've effed up my blood sugar sensitivity when i emo ate, i was already very hungry, so i started feeling sick. bam. eff it. pizza. the orange salad was better though.

i slapped together cookie his fence blocking collar with velcro and shower puffs. 3 was too heavy so i took one off then it balanced with one on each side of his head, yay perfect. test run outside alone, the little born out of wedlock dog kicked it off and pranced to barky freedom

back is overly pissed again, i almost got stuck laying on the floor and then i almost got stuck in the bent over position. i guess as a woman, along with being in the kitchen, those are supposed to be my default positions? that's what the internet told me anyway.

oh yawn. oh bed. oh yes.
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I loved both the cats and the dog! I had a very high bed in OR, and when my old guy started missing it, I had someone build him some steps.

i guess as a woman, along with being in the kitchen, those are supposed to be my default positions? that's what the internet told me anyway.
                            LOL!
                            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• joanie how you been, besides quiet?
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Doin' okay, sweetheart. Sorry your back is hurting; hope it's better today.

Porked out and drank like a fish (do fish drink?) during the Mardi Gras celebrations. Then Fat Tuesday rolled around and the weather was cold and rainy. Most of the marching bands got back on the buses and went home. The floats still paraded though.

So, I've been walking, eating clean, and staying clear of clear distilled spirits ever since. It feels good to not have to close one eye to negotiate a doorway. heh.

Off to assemble a turkey meat loaf - where do the days go?

*kisses*
                                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Working...
                                X