No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have some permanently broken bones in my back, a lot of the physical activities that i want to do are the ones that hurt
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• ouch! which vertebrae?

Comment

• We quit watching Lost Girl because something happened to Hulky's favorite character. When we started the show, he said that he would stop watching if anything happened to that character. But that's not stopping us from reading the plot summaries of other episodes to see how things resolve . That show is like crack.

Also Farscape is surprisingly good. Really cheesy, but wonderfully written.
        Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by zoebird View Post
          ouch! which vertebrae?
          too many the whole middle area is basically one big ball of joy, just enough to keep me from doing the fun stuff like move heavy things often

Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
          We quit watching Lost Girl because something happened to Hulky's favorite character. When we started the show, he said that he would stop watching if anything happened to that character. But that's not stopping us from reading the plot summaries of other episodes to see how things resolve . That show is like crack.

Also Farscape is surprisingly good. Really cheesy, but wonderfully written.
          there may or may not have been a tear shed while viewing, i can't lie. i got sucked into the sad moments because of the happenings. now my guy will probably make fun of me, the last thing he said about lost girl was 'bloodorchid. that show is terrible!' hahaha

poor thing. he doesn't have that depth of emotion necessary to fully enjoy lost girl's amazing writing.
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• There may or may not have been some violent screaming at the television.
            Depression Lies

Comment

• So from mid-thoracic down to mid-lumbar, or the whole lumbar?

I can work with that. Give you yoga routines. I have worked with bad-backs before. We can Skype. Sukura girl can vouch for me. I didn't bite her when we were on Skype.

Comment

• Ah! Reading the plot lines for episodes. Grat ideas. I can finish out GoT without having to watch people be tortured and maimed. Excellent.

Comment

• Originally posted by zoebird View Post
                  Ah! Reading the plot lines for episodes. Grat ideas. I can finish out GoT without having to watch people be tortured and maimed. Excellent.
                  That's what I keep meaning to do for the books, I want to know what happens without actually reading them . Haven't found a good summary yet though.
                  Depression Lies

Comment

• Just stopping in to say, "I wuvs you."
                    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                      There may or may not have been some violent screaming at the television.

Originally posted by zoebird View Post
                      So from mid-thoracic down to mid-lumbar, or the whole lumbar?

I can work with that. Give you yoga routines. I have worked with bad-backs before. We can Skype. Sukura girl can vouch for me. I didn't bite her when we were on Skype.
                      my computer is a touchy beast, but if you have a routine i could look the poses up

i appreciate it though, thank you

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                      Just stopping in to say, "I wuvs you."
                      i wuvs you too, where've you been all my last week of life
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• you have to tell me which part of your back is most hurty, and then I can do routine. BUT, we'll need at least one online lesson to make sure your alignment is right and stuff. I can also drop-box a recording for you to follow along.

Comment

• so i finally watched the last air bender. theater trailer 'psh i'm not watching that'. dvd commercial 'psh'. online reviews.. why am i reading those if i have no intention of watching that movie.

oh, it's on tv. well nothing else is on. i have nothing better to do right now. i'm totally not watching this because i read it was terrible, i'm just using my god given american freedom to leave it on this channel..

..oh my god that was a bad movie. it's the crown princess to the twilights

i think i've decided how to most effectively keep cookie penned while embarrassing him around all the other neighborhood kids. i'm going to get a strip of velcro, i'm going to get dog toys (smallish stuffed animals or big puffy balls), i'm going to needle up some thread, i will sew him the ultimate collar of shame

the humiliation will be palpable

his feeling of defeat when he realizes he can't squeeze through the pen will be delicious

i will crush his intelligence under my oppressive human heel

victory.. will be.. mine

i realized i haven't taken my zolofts in a few months. anxiety is up. way up. certain paranoid behaviors are back. i'm getting easily overwhelmed by outside stimulus. i've had the chorus to let it go repeat in my brain every day for the last week. i've been not taking my prescribed pain management ovals so as to not run out. god i'm dumb, and i'm taking a zoloft before i go to bed

i saw 3 wasps (i stepped on one of them. i'm not sorry.) maybe that's all that survived the winter apocalypse and i won't see another terrifyingly large ball of them waking up and oozing everywhere in the spring, just waiting for an excuse to get pissed off because they're sleepy, and you're looking at them

multiple orgasm, super orgasm, sexual healing, size queen and better than sex are on my to-buy list

my face is dry

i keep having to remind myself to push my shoulders back and down. bay would rub my back from time to time when he was here, it didn't take much pressure around my shoulders for me to want to climb walls. he said they were tight, i think it might have been an understatement

food has pretty much been chicken, beef, green tomatoes and milk. there was also a sweet potato with my s lightly too undercooked steak tonight. haven't had one in about 2 months. it was okay.

i took a hydro earlier, i figured i'd not be a dumbass for tonight. i'm going to do some workout before it makes me too sleepy.

my neck sounds like chewing cartilage when i look down and roll my head, i don't know how i feel about this

beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• The pills the pills. I get to a place of okay-ness and think I don't need them. Then I whiz past the place of not okay-ness, and realize that I need them. Vicious cycle. I'm not alone. Almost everyone on depression or anxiety drugs experiences this at least once. C'est la vie. So, I occasionally get crazy, but at least I don't live numb.

IOW, I get it. *smooch*
                            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• yeah :/ it feels nice to think you're finally okay

i enjoyed it while it lasted, but i'm already starting to feel better. i don't know if it's placebo effect from putting the pill in my face or the doc secretly prescribed me tranquilizers

the weather's been good. i've had open windows and been out in the sun. it's going to be cold again this week, but the warmishness gave me the opportunity to realize that my anxiety was also making me hide inside

gramma had apple pie, and i ate a slice. no guilt. i sat outside just watching birds, letting my brain and body chill out. after 5 minutes they stopped hiding. titmice (titmouses? bird tits.) woodpeckers, doves, finches, cardinals. ornamental grass is sprouting out of dirt that was frozen solid 2 weeks ago

and that's it. i'm tired.

beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i want to wear this. i have nowhere special to be, nothing special to do, it's borderline clownish, i don't even care.

the world is a great big scary place in a constant state of flux. sink or swim, go with the flow, dog eat dog, kill or be killed. sometimes i sink, today i'm going to try to swim.

by that i mean i'm going to try and wade through walls of text to update my pcos information. i'm so brave and strong!

i've been taking my brain controllers. last night after eating, my stomach felt heavy and my heart pounded a while. i woke up this morning and felt what felt like one chamber of my heart thumping. no dizziness or anything, but it still didn't make me happy to feel.

i've been sleeping so far the last week, i like that. the let it go chorus only bugs me occasionally, i like that too.
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X