the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh cramps

when i wash my face with just water and a rag my face dries out. when i wash it with soap it's so soft and so smooth.

cross stitching is easy. it's super easy. blinking is harder than stitching. but it is time intensive, one letter took 40 minutes, so maybe it won't be finished as quickly as i'd originally estimated

a few weeks ago i decided to watching birthing videos on youtube

it was terrifying

last week i watched one of my subscriptions 'here's my new baby fresh out of my body' videos and it was hands to my cheek precious

yesterday a baby was crying on a movie and i wanted to throw the tv

where am i going with all this? i'm not ready for kids, still

food wasn't exemplary, but it wasn't completely horrible. there was fried chicken and bites each of lemon pie and chocolate pudding with vanilla wafers already gooed in

my back is now burning and stinging so i'm becoming very short of temper. i was trying to find reviews for carpet cleaners and clothing steamers kept getting added to the top results so i screamed at it in my head, which made me ear worm a line from cats don't dance, so now my brain keeps screeching 'FLOODED THE STAGE!!' which is pleasant

so i'm tired now, and malcontent, which is precisely the time the boys want the attention i don't want to give

goooos fraaaah baaaahhhhhhh go playyyyyyyyy, small bossy dogsssss
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• food again not great. dressing then later burger and cheesy rice. can't sleep, kind of annoyed. bear has decided for reasons unknown that being put up for bed is now scary, after months of it being not scary. my dogs. have issues.

i feel all pent up and want to find something i want to do, can't think of anything i want to do

guess i'll try sleep

and so i guess this could be considered a walking dead spoiler though i don't see how but in the name of nondouchebaggery

spoiler

he's adorable. an obnoxious little douche canoe, but adorable with his pudding on a sunny day.

beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• i'm slowly realizing the depths that my 'not willing to deal with itness' goes. i recently decided to finally find out what this reddit thing is all the kids talk about, roam around, see all the other sites outside of the makeup ones, land on twox, read around, it's all about abusive cheating lying exes/boyfriends/husbands. this makes me think of all my past experiences, crumbling is eminent, abort mission

today i see 'what is one thing you didn't understand until you experienced it for yourself' and the desire to create a throw away to vomit out the entirety of one particularly unpleasant experience to a bunch of internet strangers is so freaking strong i get up, walk away and eat. get up walk away and play tug with the boys. that helped.

but yeah, couldn't sleep again. spent the night hours on youtube
        beautiful
        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• wow I can't believe how big Carl is getting. He looks like such a baby in the first season! No spoilers!! We don't have cable anymore so I have to watch it when it comes out on Netflix =/
          Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
          Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
          "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• Okay, so season 1 of Lost Girl was pretty good, season 2 starts off TERRIBLY but gets better, season 3 is completely hit or miss. Some episodes are great, some are really really awful. Kenzey is very inconsistent now and exhibits basically no growth as a character, while practically everyone else does.
            Depression Lies

Comment

• it gets worse

stupid decisions, ejaculates of 'SO AND SO NEEEEEDS ME!' then doing everything but helping that person

the amount of redeeming qualities these people had are diminishing, but i still watch it. it's not even cheddar cheese anymore, it's velveeta
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• so i tracked food today because it seemed like a fun and adventurous thing to do

i knew i'd been eating more carbs than i should lately, but the number was surprising

whoops

i passed out early yesterday evening and wound up sleeping til before sunrise. i'm sleepy. it's not bedtime yet.

spoilers, spoilers everywhere

it's just too good not to put up

beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• so the dogs aren't fans of raw fish but they will carry their pieces around like teddy bears. dudebros if you don't like it why are you babysitting it.

yesterday carbs fat & protein were even. today protein is high, carbs are middling and fat is low. carbs would be low too but i splashed juice in my water. until today i hadn't had pork chops in quite some time, today i was reminded that it wasnt that big a loss as i am not too much of a fan. blast you, vile cutlets, why can i never cook you correctly

my anxiety is spiking. i feel crowded. i don't want things touching me, noises are too much to handle. when the dogs paw me for attention, half the time i twitch their feet off

cheese graters on exposed nerves

i think i ruined my chicken with the wrong lemon pepper
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                    Okay, so season 1 of Lost Girl was pretty good, season 2 starts off TERRIBLY but gets better, season 3 is completely hit or miss. Some episodes are great, some are really really awful. Kenzey is very inconsistent now and exhibits basically no growth as a character, while practically everyone else does.
                    +1

Season Three is all over the board. The reason I don't quit the show is because they sometimes have very good episodes, but those get spaced out by dreadful ones. And now I'm watching Season 4 and feeling grumpy because they're messing around with one of my favorite characters.
                    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• i think the show writers are all on E. or at least half of them. the other half are hiiiiiiiiiigh.

happy venereal disease, y'all

i asked bay where my romance was for this most romantic of days and he replied with something very sweet. i almost felt bad for my jokingness.. almost.

food goes from okay to not great back to okay

i finally caved in and medicated last night

it's super cold

i like looking at pics of women who lost a lot of weight, it motivates me but at the same time makes me feel bad because i'm sitting here in my little gimpy hole

and this sht...

beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• there comes a time in someone's life where their level of personal experience dictates how quickly they get sick of your shit

at the ancient age of 32, and with too much damn much life experience under my belt, i pretty much know when i'm done. sometimes i think that i'm not being fair and i should give it more of a chance. and i try. then my next moment of doneness is tenfold stronger.

and i honestly don't know right now if i'm holding my internet induced anger in or i'm censoring myself to not get banned

unnecessary comments just piss me off, especially on a health forum where everyone is trying to get and stay healthy

jesus h christ i fucking hate humanity

onwards!

today i had chinese, so i can stay in the fatty full of pufa camp. my spikes of anxiety spiraled into depression which swan dove to borderline suicidal thoughts, which is obnoxious but not so obnoxious that it's something you want to say shit or get off the pot to

i shared lo mein with the dogs. they freaked out trying to slurp them up, i smiled because they stuck to snouts and chest fur

i also had grape soda with my flour, because when i get that depressed i turn it in on myself. it wasn't always with food, but now it is

now i'm just tired, and i don't feel like tossing some feel good shit up, so i'm sharing my depressed food like it's a dirty secret

i think sometimes i get jealous now of women who can work out. looking at fitness models online, looking at them in magazines and THAT's what i want to do and THAT's where i want my body to be. each time i try like the last time never happened and my broken bones say 'nooo...' like consuela every time.

watching my guy in the gym filled me with ridiculous amounts of longing to get on the lat pulldown machine. idiotically ridiculous amounts of longing.

i passed the it's not fair stage a long time ago but dammit it's not fair. life is peaceful now and i earned that peace but i still want to say it's not fair that i can't work out without excruciating pain.

ugh..

bed. time to waddle off with the rest of the non bucket o'fruit eaters.

beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• slept a few hours, had some of mahm's cupcakes

i'm sleepy, i still feel like a raw wound, but i got to have open doors and windows and i love when i get to do that

fresh air and nature sounds, i like them

i meandered on gramma's land a while, there's been so much rain and weirdness that i found a buried hammer. not even an old buried hammer, it was the worst buried treasure ever

and i can't figure out a scenario that would logically result in a buried hammer in the back yard. thrown in anger? dropped while making repairs? must have been an immediate mini avalanche of dirt. murder weapon? it was only under an inch or 2 of dirt.

when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains must be the truth so i'm going with paleolithic era alien artifact

it feels like cotton is stuffed under my eyelids, i guess it's almost bed time

beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                            slept a few hours, had some of mahm's cupcakes

i'm sleepy, i still feel like a raw wound, but i got to have open doors and windows and i love when i get to do that

fresh air and nature sounds, i like them

i meandered on gramma's land a while, there's been so much rain and weirdness that i found a buried hammer. not even an old buried hammer, it was the worst buried treasure ever

and i can't figure out a scenario that would logically result in a buried hammer in the back yard. thrown in anger? dropped while making repairs? must have been an immediate mini avalanche of dirt. murder weapon? it was only under an inch or 2 of dirt.

when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains must be the truth so i'm going with paleolithic era alien artifact

it feels like cotton is stuffed under my eyelids, i guess it's almost bed time

You know, that is one way to get hammered and not feel bad the next day... and no guilt either..... and ya don't have to worry about not remembering what you did that day/night.... a win-win!

Comment

• i woke up with a headache like i got hammered the old fashioned way so i don't know how much better it really was

food so far has been a pound of burger and some cooked green tomato slices. they're sold in a jar now and i can't resist the tangy goodness. i knew meat fills me up as opposed to everything else, but a pound is my limit as today tells me

it still feels like it's half up my throat hours later

i think i'm going to lay down. outside. yes it feels that good just a few short days from temps in the teens. it's like reagan saying we're all going to die before peeing the carpet and then skittering up and down the stairs like the scariest spider ever

it's weird, is what i'm saying

what also is weird is now the dogs have an opportunity to luxuriate in outside instead of being cooped up inside and instead of loving it they just stay a few extra minutes before being ready to come back in and hang around my feet

this must be what velcro feels like

Li Ka-Shing teaches you how to buy a car & house in 5 years

Well, after struggling for a year and if your second year salary is still RMB 2,000, then that means you have not grown as a person. You should be really ashamed of yourself. Do yourself a favour and go to the supermarket and buy the hardest tofu. Take it and smash it on your head because you deserve that.
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• wait, why can't you work out? I think I missed something.

I can make you yoga routine for all kinds of injures.

also, i like that article about getting rich. Good advice, really.

Comment

Working...
                                X