the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
    Good to see you, my bloody friend. It's been stupidly cold here also. I stayed housebound. But it just broke the 40 degree mark in the last hour, so I predict fresh air in my near future.
    fargin global warming....

Comment

• yeah it would suck if i'd been relieved

i was inspired by the frugal thread, before it turned into a stocks thread, to experiment in saving some water and electricity by handwashing a vintage blanket i have. it smelled a little stale and i didn't want the washer to tear it. so some arm and hammer laundry powder and some liquid soap i got off vitaost and hot water and some soak/swish time in the tub and the tub looked like it was pee water

...grosssss

...that's what stale looks liiiiiiike

if this goes well i'll try some regular clothes next. but i did stick it in the dryer, i don't have a dedicated laundry drip dryer set up. and with the wash and 2 rinses i used 1 tub of water. i was mentally figuring out a set up where i could save even more water by draping the blanket over a rail or something and spraying it with a hose

that just seemed more efficient

now that i've learned a new trick i hope i'm not trying to turn into one of those people who never flush and take 5 minute showers while simultaneously washing dishes in there. i'm not good at juggling, i'd drop everything

i'm not even going to discuss food right now. i'm not eating a lot but i'm not eating at the optimum. spring rolls... spring rolls everywhere...

i was talking about some of the stitch stuff i saw on pinterest and bay asked for a zombie something. i think i found it. he better like it or else i'll keep it
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• I hand wash a lot of stuff mostly because I hate the public laundry room at my complex. It's clean and all, it's just that I'm sure other people's cooties linger. I'm partial to my own cooties.

I thought spring rolls were made with rice wrappers. Do you make your own? Inquiring minds want to know.

Good to see you!
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• oh lord.. if i had to share a washer with a community of people my finally suppressed germophobia would drive me insane.

and sadly, they are bought frozen. it started with me just wanting a not too terrible snacky food for a movie night and they dug their claws in me

let's see... let's see... well, after a few weeks of 4-20*, today it's in the 50s. the windows are open. the world is ending. prepare your anus.

back is very unhappy. laid on the floor last night, hurt. tried to get up, hurt. got up, hurt. today it feels like a block of wood. pills are taking the edge off.

somehow cookie got a very large nettle tangled up next to his skin. thank god i'm not too fussy about how my dogs look, with choppy hair cuts. you know. who needs to look nice, right? he probably did it on purpose

i'm still standing up from chairs like i'm squatting, can't hurt might help
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• Googling to edumacate myself on anus prep. The temps went to 73 here today. All the windows are open and both ceiling fans are going. I'ma lovin' it.

The clutch of a snack can overwhelm. I've had to limit myself to one per month of an espresso chocolate muffin from a local baker. Today I thought I wanted something sweet so I bought a store bought chocolate chip muffin. Took three bites, made the icky face and threw it away. Apparently the local baker has me in her thrall.
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• the local baker adds that extra loving touch

that loving touch is probably cocaine

i'm seeing there is a thing called mega shark vs mecha shark. do i... do i watch this? i feel as though i should watch this. i feel... as though... my life will be enriched with the viewing of this cinematic spectacular spectacular

some lady relatives made out like makeup bandits, and i am one bag closer to minimalist nirvana

i tried out a mushroom bun burger. i believe my failure last time was in cooking the mushroom. my failure this time was only using one cap

i got condiments all over my upper lip

i only got a few hours of sleep, so i'm ready to lay down but that terrible movie is siren songing me

beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• that loving touch is probably cocaine
                I need the name of that baker.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                  Googling to edumacate myself on anus prep.
                  I came here from your fisting comment. Then I read down and was relieved to discover it's only the end of the world.
                  I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• pain is hovering at a 6.5. or 7. or 83. it's raining, a lot. i did want to get started on some work out stuff and crafty stuff, but now all i want to do is lay down and do my best slug impersonation

i got like a billion errands done. when i get all of them done in one day i feel productive as fck.

the dogs got wings and really fresh burger meat (thank you locally owned store, i love you and your big meat) and i got burgers wrapped in lettuce and frozen tyson wings that did NOT taste good. damn my inability to be overly wasteful so that i cannot just throw them out the back door and buy the good ones

the part of me that wants to buy pretty things to be happy is getting tested big time for the second month in a row. i held out last time, maybe i can this time too
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post

pain is hovering at a 6.5. or 7. or 83. it's raining, a lot. i did want to get started on some work out stuff and crafty stuff, but now all i want to do is lay down and do my best slug impersonation

i got like a billion errands done. when i get all of them done in one day i feel productive as fck.

the dogs got wings and really fresh burger meat (thank you locally owned store, i love you and your big meat) and i got burgers wrapped in lettuce and frozen tyson wings that did NOT taste good. damn my inability to be overly wasteful so that i cannot just throw them out the back door and buy the good ones

the part of me that wants to buy pretty things to be happy is getting tested big time for the second month in a row. i held out last time, maybe i can this time too
                      I am sorry your back is being a big booger again! I wish I could send the Back Fairies to fix it but they are lazy bastards!

I think you need a sparkly tiara to wear when you want pretty things. I paint my toenails sparkly colors when I have that urge but it doesn't work so well when it is cold. Sparkly makes me happy.

Feel better!

Comment

• thank you nice lady

beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL
                          Is it wrong to want a lover who has the tongue action of that Boston Terrier?
                          No, but I'd want a bit more than the intermittent action than the Terrier is displaying.
                          I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• i tried not to see the pup's actions in a suggestive light but i failed

i blame television and video games

i have excessive feelings of hunger and occasional cramps less than a week after my period ended. i feel bad for my body, the things my poor food choices is putting it through

i like my dogs. i do not like their propensity to sneeze on me, especially since i mixed egg yolk into their burger last night.

it was easier to make better food choices when my guy was here to see me eat. i didn't even really want bready foods. i don't know why i'm so hung up on them now though and now there's a small skin tag on the under part of my arm. skin tags, for me, = insulin issues

boo, hiss

my tiredness has been all over the place. i sleep a few hours and can't sleep that night. i get a proper 8 hours and can barely keep my eyes open.

but on the up side i bought more vitamins

beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i only thought i had come to terms with my guy being gone again, it turns out i had just numbed out on the feels which were vigorously brought back to life when bay told me his dream last night

now i feel all melty and slightly emotional but in a good way

you feel like home too

i've had 6 chicken thighs since last night. there was also tuna on a giant mushroom cap and tuna wrapped in lettuce and roast beef sandwiches because gramma shared and like a junkie looking for a fix i accepted

i'm weak and shameful. and weak. and sleepy... i couldn't sleep

and the wood the mailbox was screwed to finally gave up the ghost and crumbled the mailbox off into my hand last night so i duct taped it until i figure out what i'm gonna do. this is either pure southern can-do or pure southern trashery
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• of course i'm gonna watch this. of coooouuuurrrrrssssssse.

we cannot turn against each other now, that is exactly what the beavers would want

food thus far; burger broccoli rice concoction

the dogs have been their in out in

i am legit concerned i will sink down to the waist if i step onto the ground

my nails are 3 miles long. perhaps i will cut them, or perhaps i will leave them so that bear may continue enjoying me scratching his little doggy butt cheeks with them

i was talking to mahm about crafty things and mentioned one of the things i wanted to stitch for bay and she got an amused smile on her face. that means she approves of my sense of humor. mwahaha.

beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X