Clear All

• boobies!
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• i'll just delude myself into believing i'm packing these monsters

(sfw) BOOBIES

drssgchic, no more speakage of lactating men O.O traumatizing. yes i'm sexist and unenlightened, you dirty hippies.

the drag queens win a LIFE TIME SUPPLY OF NYX COSMETICSSSSS *oprah voice* the nyx stick turned out okay, i just had to color in a lot and then my face said shu-ZAYUM! you is attractive again.

or a clown hooker, either/or

the urban decay shadow stick box thing is on sale for 12 bucks on the site, if you were in the mood for bright blue or a variety of brown

canio, you're like the lone male voice. bless you for being such a strong estrogen swimmer

and last year i bought some swim suit fabric to make a bandau style bra thingy, i may just tie the thing around me cause i won't get around to sewing any time soon
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
        canio, you're like the lone male voice. bless you for being such a strong estrogen swimmer
        Thanks!...I think :/

Bless you for being funny as hell.

Comment

• *hides face in shame* I tend to forget that "interesting fact" for me frequently translates to "wierd squickiness" for most people. Maybe I've spent too much time around science/medical people. Or maybe I have sociopathic tendencies. Not sure.

Yay, you're pretty again! Now go find that cousin or whoever it was for a new compliment. That's always an ego boost
          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• no head in shame hanging, i'm hard to gross out but you just happened to find one of my weaknesses lol

plus i like weird things and facts too

well.. my body decided to forcefully remind me that i am, in fact, not just a man with a vagine. the monstrous sob in bed cramps attacked. it happens, before, once every 3 years. this past year it's happened twice. while the rest of my periods have been calm, today i wanted someone to spay me immediately and damn the consequences

but it's over, i'm moving like an old lady and i'm wobbly, but i'm not nauseated when i walk. so i guess that's that then.

and tho i'm having a diet dr pepper, my food is spinach and duck, heavy on the garlic. for, you know, makeout purposes.

as if this post wasn't sexy enough
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• I always come to your journal for my dose of primal with a side of sexy.
              JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• you are the smouldering yin to my yang, pandapants
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

you are the smouldering yin to my yang, pandapants
                  It's because I listen to so much Ke$ha. That dirty just crawls off her youtube videos and transforms me into the sexyfied animal I am.
                  JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• *cackling*
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Dumbass..

beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• some things i wanted to get out of the way;

i believe creationism and evolution are the same thing
                        i believe different religions are just different highways to the same location
                        as much as it annoys me and i want to fix it, i believe the vegan/fruitarian and prevalent diabeetus are some of natures ways of balancing out the population

i am conservatively liberal and liberally conservative in my beliefs. and i could be wrong. but who really cares, this is the internet where tupac is alive and in hiding, all women have implants and smoothly hairless plasticine skin, all men are tall and hung like horses, and people live out their incestuous fairy fantasies

also, this for any interested
                        How to Remove Your Google Search History Before Google's New Privacy Policy Takes Effect

i've been lied to a lot in life. my formative years were not good. so it takes a very long time for me to trust. and when i do, i trust implicitly. even when things look a little funny. until i get lied to. and i catch the lie. and i stop trusting and never really start trusting again. and i don't really know how to get over this, i mean, 'giving it time' doesn't help. forgiving and forgetting never work, because i never forget and if i can't forget, do i really forgive?

for any friendship, for any relationship, trust is paramount. trust is key. trust is ALL. if you have someone's trust then keep it. if you don't, do what you can to fix it.

if you love someone, especially, you fix it

wesley, in the princess bride, wisely said 'there is a shortage of perfect breasts in the world, t'would be a pity to damage yours'

that was a metaphor. for trust. breasts = trust

breasts can also = a free drink in the club
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i've been back and forth on the whfoods site, the iodine thread here and back and forth on a movie

some bodily happenings lead me to believe i am iodine deficient so i bought whole kelp powder caps. i start taking 1, turns out 430 mcg isn't enough so i take 2, my urine gets cloudy so i'm like 'well that's cool i guess'. that only lasts a few days. then i read i need moar, but i'm still not sure how much. still learnin.

i make lists of key nutrient foods and i'm leery. like all this food will attack me. i have food issues. i have days and weeks where i don't want to eat, and when i do want to eat i only want to eat certain things. so having to eat brazil nuts and almonds and papayas and punkin seeds makes me go 'noooo not healthy yummy foooooooods, get out of my mouth, nooooooo'

himalayan salt is on my to-buy list already, i found kelp granules, i can buy all the others locally

but it would be so much easier to eat a supp :3

i have to make a list and schedule everything. i hate schedules. my inner teen rebel cranks up korn and furiously draws more black liner on at the thought of scheduling food of all things

also, i want to cut out dairy as much as possible. i've been drinking a lot of milk lately, and i like melty cheese. and butter... ohhh butter... but i can cut that down to a few times a week, and i read that nutritional yeast tastes cheesy. i will have a hard time not using cream cheese in mashed cauli tho. creamy cheesy cream cheese..

and if you're a female soldier getting dropped off in the middle of a war zone why would you let your hair down so it flies all around your face obscuring your vision? it's philosophical questions like this that keep me up at night
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• have you been reading Grizz's posts on hypothyroidism and how iodine is the panacea for all ills?
                            Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
                            Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
                            "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• *grin* yeah, tho i did do a lot of googling on my own
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

wesley, in the princess bride, wisely said 'there is a shortage of perfect breasts in the world, t'would be a pity to damage yours'

that was a metaphor. for trust. breasts = trust

breasts can also = a free drink in the club
                                This is logic I can follow. And wait, all guys on the internet are hung like horses? Damn, do you have any idea how hard it is to hang a horse?

Comment

Working...
                                X