No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• feel the shaaaaame of your actions!

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

but maybe he'll be like this

beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• My Arty would LOVE the cone of happiness! He has a stuffed animal fetish.

Comment

• i think if i filled his cone with chicken wings he'd find his doggy heaven

smelly bloody doggy heaven
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
            feel the shaaaaame of your actions!

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

but maybe he'll be like this

That would have made Kozmo SOOOOO happy. I still gots the toys ("babies"). I can't get rid of them yet.

Hope all is well with you girly!
            Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• Five days since you've posted, oh bloody one. Hopefully you're having a blast with Bay and not buried under candy canes.
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                Five days since you've posted, oh bloody one. Hopefully you're having a blast with Bay and not buried under candy canes.
                Like.
                Breathe. Move forward.

Comment

• Now I'm starting to get worried...

Hope all is well and you are having wonderful holidays...
                  Breathe. Move forward.

Comment

• Bloodorchid, wherever you are, Merry Christmas, darlin'!
                    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Hope you are have a Happy horizontal Christmas with Bay....

Comment

• i'm alive and he's alive and we're not buried in candy canes, but we did burrow into several mountains of soft peppermints

merry christmas you guys, we've been having a long good visit. i thought i'd poke my nose in to see what all was going on while updating my netflix stuff
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Good to know that you are both alive! I hope you are having a spectacular time!!

Comment

• Good to see you! Happy Holidays to Bay also, for making our girl so happy.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Yay the bloody one rises from the cool peppermint aches. Merry Christmas/happy new year!

Comment

• Yeh im a happy girl and merry new year ritten ;D

Id like to dedicate this small moment of smugnicity to my mom, who dropped 100 cholesterol points AFTER I nagged her into using butter

I'm all smug right now
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X