No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep J I know that its just an illusion, but BO needs to know that she is beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• BO is beautiful and has a beautiful heart too! but I won't get too mushy since it makes her uncomfortable

I do the same thing with yummy recipes, only make them for others. Maybe we should resolve to treat ourselves as good as we treat others.

Your kindness to the brute is sweet. He obviously has not had much kindness or training. You make his heart glad and he just wants to get closer.

You need to do some soft music and warm decaf tea to help you sleep, while a young servant man rubs your feet with warm magnesium oil.

Comment

• "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Hi you - hope you're having a good day today.
          Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• Who knows- maybe once the brute has some rules instead of just punishment maybe he'll turn out to be smarter than he appeared Kudos for taking on the challenge!

I WANT HER HEADDRESS!!

Yes, yes you will look just like her when the makeup is done

Well, you know, all you have to do is invite bay over for dinner and make sure you sit down with him to eat it (It's more fun cooking for two anyway)
            http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• her eyes and that head thing and those danglies *swoon*

and i am a model, it's true

y'all nice people, i like that

i've been extra tired, and helping out with a hurt parental and i get stressed making sure everybody and everything is comfortable, so i'm easily swayed to the emo side. dreams have not been good. the last one featured a drug r unning group that were squatting in a house my parent was going to renovate. so we were all there hanging out and the bad guys do the whole 'get on your knees while i put a gun in your face' thing, i had waka with me so he was picked up in a football carry. bad guy walked off, grabbed his head and twisted then tossed him on the ground

it was a no good very bad dream. so i was tearing up while hugging waka, i'm tearing up now, and i think that on top of it all.. i need a nap. a nap and a hug. a hug that carries on through the nap.

but on the up side, baybur should be here, weather permitting, by the weekend. food wishes on youtube has lots of good looking recipes. waka did not have his little head twisted around. bay accommodates my hug needs. everything is a-okay
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

• Would it be a stretch to say that making yummy, good recipes for yourself is in fact taking care of the parental since it'll help you keep a more even keel? And stop with the creepy dreams? (Because sometimes it takes making it about someone else to take care of myself)
                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• my food hasn't been very delicious, i should indeed probably work on that. and i will try not to read scary things before sleep. and i do better at projecting, myself, so i'm picking up what you're putting down *nod* *and a brofist*

@EverydaySexism A man once pointed out loudly that I have huge boobs. I looked down at them and screamed like I'd never noticed them before

— Rosie Balls (@RosieBalls) December 5, 2013
                  Great comebacks to sexist comments
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

• Eh, you know- work with reality and all that *brofist*

HA! "Look- it's like a penis- only smaller!"

Comment

• male colleague: "don't mind her, she's on her period." me: "if i had to bleed to find you annoying, i'd be anaemic."
                      I need to get a job just to say that to someone. LOL.
                      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                        Would it be a stretch to say that making yummy, good recipes for yourself is in fact taking care of the parental since it'll help you keep a more even keel? And stop with the creepy dreams? (Because sometimes it takes making it about someone else to take care of myself)
                        Voting for this ^

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                        my food hasn't been very delicious, i should indeed probably work on that. and i will try not to read scary things before sleep. and i do better at projecting, myself, so i'm picking up what you're putting down *nod* *and a brofist*

Great comebacks to sexist comments
                        I saw that today too. Many funny things!
                        Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• hugs BO hugs
                          G x
                          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• hugs back

i was up all night , said fml and slept some during the day and sacrificed 'get things done' time. but. i went to pick out some new clothes and the sales lady cooed over me and complimented me and shamelessly complimented my choices, and like the sun flower follows the sun, i ate it up and perked up

i stopped by the grocery after to pick up some supplies and a spaghetti squash to eat tonight and saw they're now selling shirataki miracle noodles. they look grossssssss in person. and they're 2 bucks for a little over a cup of noodles. and look grosssssss.

i may as well ask the vet if they'll sell me a fabric cone of shame and just keep it on cookie during the day

i got iodine on my nail last night and it left a dark stain. i thought i was gonna be stuck with a diseased looking nail but it's absorbed/faded. crisis averted, you guys. it's okay.

i'm so effing tired, but soon i will have a bay to sleep on
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• A true cone of shame

Comment

• it's pink and flowery and girly, he'll hate it

it's perfect!
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X