the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post

V, love the idea of tying a glitter bow on the dog.

Ah.. it's not just me. I've been wondering more and more lately (and this is the only board at which I post) why people can't just accept different points of view. It's like if I were to post that I like burgers and someone else posted, "Well I like steak, and you liking burgers means you're stupid and against me." Say huh? It's only freakin' burgers.

Maybe it's the holidays. Or that feeling of another year gone.
    Totally agree on the bow. The sparklier the better!

I think I've stayed out of most of the fray of the fighting threads lately. Too exhausting. Although it can be amusing at times...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• I think BLARGLE is a very useful word and I gonna steal it!
      Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• wellll... i guess i'll allow it

this time. use it well, padawan

and i'm down 7 lbs. awww sookie sookie
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          wellll... i guess i'll allow it

this time. use it well, padawan

and i'm down 7 lbs. awww sookie sookie
          Yay!!
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• i did not want to mostly meats, but it's doing okay

adding juice to water doesn't seem to be hurting, and i had way too much stuffing the weekend after thanksgiving

but

i. am. con. tent. *flex*
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• breakfast was tuna, late late lunch was chicken legs, boiled eggs and fried mushroom caps, supper was chicken soup. 2 banes, 1 juicy water

whatever is going around i have the mild version of, i sneezed a few times, i'm extra sleepy today and i'm sniffly

i washed my bathroom sink AND changed a lightbulb. i'm impressive.

and now i'm on the phone, so here's this

beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i was all ready for bed. all ready for sleep. i hear something moving under the bed.

since i couldn't make baybur check it, and i was half sure it was cookie instead of chucky, i hopped off the bed and quick walked to a light then got on the floor. saw 2 small white things coming at me. it was cookie's feet, not chucky. put him up, resecured the gate for the second time tonight, got back in bed. relaxing, getting comfy, jump-grasp-lean-sigh it's cookie again acting like he ran through horrors unimaginable to get free again and jump on the bed. i long sigh, scratch him for a minute and GET UP. AGAIN. TO PUT HIM UP. AGAIN. I AM GOING TO HOG TIE HIM.

and i just realized that my 11 year old nibbling said she liked adam and eve's erb. wtf my children aren't getting internet til they're 18

yes i'm that tired, and she can talk for hours at a time, never stopping between topics

i don't even know if it's worth going to sleep now

there's been some kind of bug i let live inside the last few weeks. first saw him in the kitchen, tried to walk him on my finger to take him outside, he wasn't having it. okay fine. i'd see him randomly. forgot about him. he was on the computer screen tonight, how did he get this far without dying? cool, have fun exploring. before i went to bed i screwed the cap on the empty bane bottle, i looked at it when i sat down a few minutes ago and he'd crawled inside. you sneakly little s word, can you teleport? cause you move like cold molasses

The 19 Greatest Dad Jokes From Rick Grimes

beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                  This may have been the funniest thing I have seen in weeks. "I've got a bag of frozen peas and a sponge." Okay, it was 3 am and I needed coffee so perhaps that is why I found it so hilarious, but damn, I'm going to start calling you Maximus because I sure as hell was entertained.

Comment

• max eh MOOS max eh MOOS max eh MOOS!

glad i wasn't the only one that enjoyed that
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• jon snuh no longer knows nothing, jon snuh knows how to work out

i'm calling it now, they'll be the only 2 to survive. unless the movie plot twists that they all die in which case it'll be a pleasant surprise to me

i've had probably too much chicken soup considering it's tomato based. tuna was supper, soup was dessert, then it's breakfast, that kind of thing

i am ready for hugs from my guy
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• there is rain and ice all over the world and i had food with mom. just a 1 bun whopper, but i'm letting being sore and a 7 lb drop lull me into a false sense of smug and food lax-ity

surprisingly, cookie does not want to escape when it's cold outside. how surprising.

sephora sent me a 15$ gift certificate AFTER i bought christmas gifts, and then a link to the naked3 palette. sephora, you whore. you're throwing money and temporarily member-exclusive items at me and trying to make me feel special. tempting me.

it's so early but it's so dark and i'm so sleepy

pork liver is surprisingly milder and deliciouser than calf, cow or chicken. i still haven't eaten the oysters i bought.

and i'm just tired. i have nothing of substance to talk about.
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i'mmmm just gonna put this right here

oh my!

i'm pulling the skin off my fingers and i don't care too much

i am currently a sad panda and i'm not sure if it's because my sleep has been all over the place lately and i'm tired, or if my feelings got hurt earlier

a big giant dumb doofus has been visiting today. he's still outside, and i'm just like ...go home... but i'm determined to teach him DOWN since he's decided he likes visiting. he's a dumb happy dog that likes jumping and ear scratches and head hugs, but it's the jumping that's an issue because he's a brute that can knock me off balance if i'm not paying attention. so i'm gonna teach him to down. mainly because his owner swats him on the head, and when he flinched at my hand going to pet him last week, it stung my heart area

people being in pain in movies sounds exactly like people having sex in movies. AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH grunt grunt hnng. if you aren't watching, the only way to tell the difference when you're facing another direction is someone screaming HIS LEG IS GONE WHERE'S HIS LEG

i spent some time looking through delicious recipes for the bay, then stopped a second and wondered why i don't cook them for me too.

i think i can figure out how to do this face. i'm pretty sure my face will look like her face when i'm done. pretty sure.

kind of.

beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• BO - why would you want a face that looks like that when i am damned sure your face is absolutely beautiful ???????
                            "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• ......and if you look extra close - it sort of looks like she had hairs on her chest ..... Lololololololol
                              "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• I used to flinch. The guy who instilled that in me is dead. I win.

I love her eyes, but lipstick weighs a thousand pounds when I put it on, so I'd love to do the eyes only. I should do it while I can because I'm pretty sure that in 7 years, it will just be weird at the senior center. *chuckle*

G, I think that's fur from her garb rather than chest hair. But you made me look. LOL
                                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Working...
                                X