the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
    I have a confession to make. One day after I'd lost a ton of weight (over 100 pounds) and I was feeling all full of myself, I saw a very heavy woman eating a burrito in her car. While I'm too mannerful (is that a word?) to say anything out loud, I did make a disparaging remark in my head. I've never done it again. It made me feel like garbage.
    I hope this comes out right: I sometimes find myself thinking things like this while I'm jogging and come across a big person jogging. But then I realize how it must be for them to get out there and do it and I think rock on, at least you're out here. It's the keeping trying I figure matters?
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• I agree Ex. I read somewhere that the average person takes eight tries to quit smoking, so I figure it often takes more than one try to accomplish things. Eventually something good has to stick.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• it surprises me at how many people read this

i know there's like billions of people on the internet, but if it was just 1 other person i'd still be surprised that anyone reads this

i question all of your tastes in reading material

time for tmi! my uterus is spotting, i'm still unknocked up which is good

i ate waaaaaaaay too much ham and joanie's pic of hot dog stuffed pizza crust about had me puking. i think doritos and cake icing is my limit for strange food combos. you can thank my aunt for that one

bbq chips and chocolate ice cream remains my forever favorite combination. i don't know who came up with that, but it probably involved drugs of some kind. i don't eat it very often but when i do i enjoy the hell out of it

i've pissed the gods off somehow. the area below my broken areas is effed. i actually yipped like a miniature poodle yesterday while on the phone and bay asked 'what was that?'

that was me, i'm a dog now

i am officially sick of spending money, so of course cookie got worms and i have to buy more dog pills

STOP. EATING. CAT. CRAP. STOP ESCAPING AND EATING CAT CRAP. OH MY GOD JUST STOP EATING CAT CRAP.

i've been dog yipping all day and night. i should apply to be an animal voice actor. 'can you do a cat?' yip 'hamster?' ...yip

i guzzled grapefruit juice. giant gulps of cold liquid always feels good somehow

mother effer i'm just gonna get a torso cast so i can't move til it's done making me yip

okay i guess i'm gonna close all 5000 tabs and lay down a while now. there's nobody to talk to right now so i keep typing stuff
        Last edited by bloodorchid; 11-07-2013, 03:49 AM.
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• Hope you feel better after a lie down.

Lean muscle = muscle that does not quite stand up on it's own?
          My diary comics
          My fitness inspiration blog

Comment

• bloodorchid, those salty sweet combos can be a killer. I used to like chocolate chip cookies and beer. "Diet" popcorn and ice cream. After over a year of doing this kind of eating, I finally can walk by a chips aisle and ignore them (thank goodness). I find that pork rinds take their place very nicely with not a carb or grain in sight. Sadly, I still like bread.

BrainInABody, I think lean muscle is what's on boneless ribs.
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• I love savory & sweet things together. Every Easter, I have kielbasa and pascha cheese together. Paskha (dish) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia It's basically farmer's cheese, powdered sugar, butter, and some spices. Really good on toasted cinnamon raisin bread (even though I dislike raisins).
              Depression Lies

Comment

• When I was a kid these neighbor kids introduced us to frosting on saltines. They called them margarites (not sure how to spell that but sounds like margarita without the "ah" sound on the end). I could eat those til I make myself sick. So Doritos and frosting sound pretty good.

Reading all your cleverness is one big thing that keeps me on these forums. Not to be too stalkery...
                Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

BrainInABody, I think lean muscle is what's on boneless ribs.
                  Ribs without bones?! WITCHCRAFT!!!
                  My diary comics
                  My fitness inspiration blog

Comment

• Originally posted by BrainInABody View Post
                    Ribs without bones?! WITCHCRAFT!!!
                    Blessed be.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Blessed be.
                      with Sweet Baby Rays.......

Comment

• Am I missing something here? Boneless ribs are called country style and they're actually a boston butt cut in thick slices.

And I here ya on the Sweet Baby Rays...
                        If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Originally posted by excursivey View Post
                          Reading all your cleverness is one big thing that keeps me on these forums. Not to be too stalkery...

Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                          Am I missing something here? Boneless ribs are called country style and they're actually a boston butt cut in thick slices.

And I here ya on the Sweet Baby Rays...
                          welllllllllllll welllllllllllllll wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll

hiya, quiet person

the dogs got their blasted pills, fleas and worms. the weird warm weather is making for some vicious and confused fleas

food today; fish lunch with mahm, sausage balls, grapefruit juice, bane, unsweet tea with a shot of cranberry, thanksgiving type ham, some cranberry sauce (out of the can. t'is the season.), glass of milk

i effing love canned cranberry sauce. i make some during the holidays, that is quite delightful if i do say so myself, but there's something about the canned stuff.

once again i haven't done anything of note, once again because my back is being extra bitcherous. i can move a little easier, but that means jack in the scheme of things i reckon

bay may be coming to visit next month, that makes me happy. but i was hoping to be moving more to lose some weight before he got here so i'm disappointed. at least my food is more or less on track.
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                          lol

Comment

• Reading your list of foods: wouldn't it be nice if boy balls tasted like sausage!?!

I wish your back would stop being a bitch and behave!

Comment

• Depends, how much chewing and swallowing would be involved i dont ask for me, i ask for the bay
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Humm, I did not think this out since I know any chewing beyond a gentle nibble is discouraged. Maybe just smelled of sausage? Or chocolate!

Comment

Working...
                                X