• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love smokey eye make-up looks
    Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
      I love smokey eye make-up looks

Me too but I'm too old. I just look older...
      Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• maybe using a lighter color would work better

i wonder what a white smokey eye would look like. i bet it would be called a foggy eye

food so far, OJ. shrimp and chicken stir-fry, no rice

this makes me want to do isolated nuke strikes

Selfies at Funerals

i stretched last night and it felt nice. the under rib muscle kept waking me up when i'd move. i guess if it doesn't get better in the next few days i get to man up and call the doctor
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• I just saw that selfie thing today too! I can't remember how I found it originally. You must've time travelled.
          Depression Lies

Comment

• There is such a thing as white smokey eye and it looks fabulous! There are a few different variations on Google image search... but definitely a good look.
            There was also this silver version that looked pretty cool.
            My diary comics
            My fitness inspiration blog

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
              I just saw that selfie thing today too! I can't remember how I found it originally. You must've time travelled.
              not so loud, the government will hear!

oh, hang on, there's a knock at the door..

Originally posted by BrainInABody View Post
              There is such a thing as white smokey eye and it looks fabulous! There are a few different variations on Google image search... but definitely a good look.
              There was also this silver version that looked pretty cool.
              silver is nice *nod* brown, purple, blue... hmm... copper/gold

when i feel more froggy i'm gonna play dress up on my face

i got in bed a while. i got up but i kinda want to get back in it. i want to suck it up and do some yoga at least but i'm just all ugh. i moved around without the muscle hitching though, so maybe it's possessed by a demon and will only torment me at night
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

• Happy weekend kid! That's all I got...

:-)
                Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• you too
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• out of the blue bay texted 'draw me as a werewolf'. i didn't know how serious he was but when i get in the mood for crafty things, i get in the mood. so i said 'send me pics of you snarling and growling'

he replied 'you just wanna see me make dumb faces'

noooo, that's not it at all....

nyehehehehe

i don't even want to think about what i ate today. family food, man. i'm in the mood for mostly meat though so that's what i'm gonna do this week and see how it goes

underback rib is getting better, a muscle cluster in the center of my spine caught a few times. that was unpleasant. it's tender now, and sneezing is a bad thing to do

i bought a revlon scented nail polish. i was a sucker for the bottle, and now my nail smells like roses. and then the food i ate tasted like roses. that wasn't a good taste for food to have.
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Rose flavored steak might be odd.
                      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• oddly not good O.O woo laws

i had 2 hot dogs and a few bites of spaghetti and brownies at gramma's. supper was bastardized reubens, corned beef rolled around kraut and diced pickles and mozz cheese and heated up. it wasn't as good as i thought it would be but it was something

bay once asked me 'why do you read that mess' re; female muscle mags. they get me in the right frame of mind, boo bear and as much as i haven't liked reading oxygen the last year or so, i picked up the new one and now i'm all 'yeah! flex it! light WEIGHT light WEEEEIGHT! bro do you even lift?!' again

i like to pretend. you know. it's not pathetic or anything. i can totally lift weights any time i want, you know, i'm just on a rest day. worked my lats and traps too hard. totes.

I WANNA BE A GYM RAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

WWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYY

I WANT TO DEAD LIFT AND LEG PRESS AND WORK OUT AND GET MUSCLESSSSSSSSSS

STUPID BACK!!!!! AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• something that bugs me is fx makeup artists that clearly are not aware of what torn flesh looks like. it does not stick up like an explosion, it hangs and sags. unless it's thin strips of top skin, then it can sag, hang, curl, what-have-you. i've seen my bones up close, trust me i'm an expert. go buy a roast and hack at it then pour fake blood all in it to get some kind of idea. stupids. you can be shock and awe gory as well as realistic

and knife wounds that pucker up like an ant hill! wtf! i saw one dude that made a 'peeled hand' and only used 3 white straws for his 4 fingers. oh my gahhhhd.....

think about what you're doing and quit ticking me off.

good thing i didn't buy sibling's christmas makeup yet, i asked her what she liked so i could narrow it down and none of the holiday sets had her colors

the other girly relative also wants 15 dollar mascara and i don't know how i feel about that. once i put something in the Done File i'm done with it

i want beef stroganoff and low carb peanut butter cookies...
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i've been following the god and paleo thread and the turn of it is making me think of this, but i don't have any real coherent way to express my thoughts so i guess i'll just put it here

either god sows his seeds far and wide or we're all real tiny ants

Hubble Deep Field - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i believe it's both. creationism is evolution. toss a bunch of seeds out and see what grows. or maybe i got fooled with everyone else and it's just a lot of photoshop

some lady booed bill nye the science guy for saying the moon reflected the sun, it wasn't a source of light on its own 'we believe in god' then flouncing with the children. i alternately hate flounces and find them a source of entertainment. the most gob smacking is when there is a flounce with no follow-up. they just stay after proclaiming before god and all they're leaving because meanies made them cry. you see it every once in a while onpretty much every forum and it's a cheap pot shot insult when they get in another argument

cheap pot shots are both fun and good for you. i promise. a quick 'i thought you were leaving', then suddenly your cholesterol is down, you lose 20 lbs, your hair regrows and super models want to sleep with you

putting on pants was an interesting experience this morning. i got to do it with one arm, a few fingers and as little body movement as possible. it appears i can't sit anywhere these days. i'll be stuck standing the rest of my life.

standing is for poor people.

beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I'm with you Blood. I dont partake in the Science vs God debate because I dont believe they are mutally exclusive. To me, Science is "God". It's all just an energy unfolding and refolding. Religion is something different altogether, and most atheists are actually unbelievers in religion, not "god".
                              "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• yessss, my people. when i get around to making peanut butter cookies i'm giving you one
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X