Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
    Hidey hooooo!

Yes, I admit: I snuck in a few times but never commented. Can I play with your gang now?
    yeah, i'll even share my favorite barbie

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
    Cracking up at the every day makeup tutorial. LOL - sometimes you scare me.

LOL @ V's description!

Waving at the bare one.
    that's the sweetest thing anyone's said to me all day!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by vh67 View Post
      Guys and finesse? Or making sense to a woman? That would be like seeing a leprechaun riding an unicorn chasing the Easter Bunny.
      Why would guys use a hair product designed for women? I mean, we have hair products designed for guys... Irish Spring, Lava, Old Spice Swagger.... you know... guy soap

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        Why would guys use a hair product designed for women? I mean, we have hair products designed for guys... Irish Spring, Lava, Old Spice Swagger.... you know... guy soap
        Exactly. Who has enough hair to require a different type of soap for it? O.o

As for making sense to women, men are very simple creatures and not hard to understand at all. Sounds like user error on the part of women to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
          Exactly. Who has enough hair to require a different type of soap for it? O.o
          Not this hombre, take two botlles into the shower, nah just wash and fork off....

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
          As for making sense to women, men are very simple creatures and not hard to understand at all. Sounds like user error on the part of women to me.
          Some simpler than others, thought I'd get that one in before someone else did....Bit yer right!
          Last edited by Dhansakdave; 10-30-2013, 06:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
            Heh heh. Well if only there was a MANUAL!?!?!
            Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• i find the average guy to be like a joystick. when all else fails, fling it around and mash the button
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                i find the average guy to be like a joystick. when all else fails, fling it around and mash the button
                Yes, generally this. Ha ha ha ha ha ha
                Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

i find the average guy to be like a joystick. when all else fails, fling it around and mash the button
                  OMG -

Seriously though, complicated men freak me out. I like smart. I like neurotic (like Lewis Black). But about six months in with a complicated man, and I'm ready to nail the nearest knuckle dragger.
                  "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Hahahahahahaha.......................you hit it right on the nose!!!!!!!
                    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• i've played with a few joysticks in my time *nodnod*

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                      OMG -

Seriously though, complicated men freak me out. I like smart. I like neurotic (like Lewis Black). But about six months in with a complicated man, and I'm ready to nail the nearest knuckle dragger.
                      really? i find myself fantasizing about baseball bats, and large mailing boxes addressed to antarctica when spending any appreciable amount of time around complicated men
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• If for some reason you are in that large box that is mailed to antarctica - please stop in on your way past!!!!!!!
                        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• My husband can be complicated at times but then there are times like this morning when he had to show me the weewee shaped safety pen that was on his new shirt. He was like a 5 year old child.

Comment

• Originally posted by vh67 View Post
                            My husband can be complicated at times but then there are times like this morning when he had to show me the weewee shaped safety pen that was on his new shirt. He was like a 5 year old child.
                            Weewees are pretty funny.
                            My diary comics
                            My fitness inspiration blog

Comment

• for some reason you 2 are making me think of tom cruise yelling PENIS!! PENIS!! BIG ERECT PENIS!!!

wait. i have to look it up. i was watching something else but i must do this, for the good of mankind

there, so much better
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i trick or treated a pixi stick from ma. they taste like i remember them tasting, but i do not remember the aftertaste burn

they finally kicked miranda off face off and i am so happy. if i had to listen to her whining for the duration i'd punch a kitten in the face

food was bread-free today, finally. finally. i am sickly full from supper though, or maybe it was just the food itself. my plate was split into 4ths; chicken salad, lemon pepper shrimp and clams, rotel cheese & hamburger dip on some potato chips & honey bbq chicken

just.. my stomach is.. ugh

i've been sitting in a chair lately that's been largely unused for some time and it may be what's killing my underback rib. the muscles all around my broke places are tight and catch painfully if i move wrong. or move period. or blink. or think about blinking.

i used 2 new full cans of raid on an intimidating gang of red wasps. the cool made them hide, the warm made them come out all at once

you see a giant floating ball of them above your head and murmur 'that shouldn't be there...'. you buy spray poison and screech 'DIE DIE DIE!!!!!' then step back in trepidation, waiting for one pissed off stingy monster from hell to find you as the cause of his family's horrible deaths

told bay about it, said

me- that smell tho
                                him- [smells like] victory?
                                me- [no, like] poison in my nose
                                him- victory *nod*

ima need to buy me a bee suit, a tall tall ladder & 50 cans of raid to completely wipe them out. they moved in the roof. i did not approve as landlord. the only rent they pay is terror. and horror. but mostly terror.

i love this color and want to put it all over my eyes, but i wear glasses and my eyes might turn into dark caves. but it might be worth it.

Ariel Hope: EOTD: Urban Decay "Loaded" Eyeshadow Look
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X