• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
    Yes, I'd go with that angle.
    Hey me and Joanie agree on something!

**slow motion high fives all around**

**kumbaya plays softly in the background**

Comment

• "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post

and i really haven't liked being around people today, so i got to pretend i wasn't annoyed/angry/on edge
        Was feeling like that myself yesterday. We had a work going away thing for somebody who I really like but I am such an incredible loser at parties. I used to be a little better when I was younger but I wonder if old age leads to introversion sometimes...
        Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• Originally posted by moluv View Post
          Hey me and Joanie agree on something!

**slow motion high fives all around**

**kumbaya plays softly in the background**
          and an 80s music montage of team work

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
          grosssss peace and love

Originally posted by excursivey View Post
          Was feeling like that myself yesterday. We had a work going away thing for somebody who I really like but I am such an incredible loser at parties. I used to be a little better when I was younger but I wonder if old age leads to introversion sometimes...
          so it's not just me then

food today will soon be stir fried cabbage and chicken, the last of the juice watered down. my stomach started hurting last night while i was root beering and i don't know if it was from the soda stream water again or the stevia

hmmm. hmmmmm.

i also did the rock bottom burlesque dvd finally. the gyrating was easier than the twerking

'okay bounce! now push your butt back! now just bounce your butt! '

i caaaaaaan't aaaaaaaaagh
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

grosssss peace and love

so it's not just me then

food today will soon be stir fried cabbage and chicken, the last of the juice watered down. my stomach started hurting last night while i was root beering and i don't know if it was from the soda stream water again or the stevia

hmmm. hmmmmm.

i also did the rock bottom burlesque dvd finally. the gyrating was easier than the twerking

'okay bounce! now push your butt back! now just bounce your butt! '

i caaaaaaan't aaaaaaaaagh
            LOL on peace and love being gross. Also, elephant bells made people look like isosceles triangles. So, even though it was a fun time to live, it wasn't perfect.

I'm a gregarious introvert. Put me in a situation where the people go away (parties, bars, etc.) and I'm the life of the party. Something ongoing like grilling with the neighbors on a regular basis makes me uncomfortable - like people expect me to behave a certain way or to like them even after the event is over.
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• i'm not sure what i am o.O sometimes i'd like to have a large group of friends to do things with, but mostly i'm fine just talking to bay for days on end. i was out shopping the other day and saw a cousin at the store 'oh hey how are you?' and i'm just like okay i'm ready to leave now. i get tense, i'm weird

food today; yogurt and a glass of milk early this morning. a bowl of taco salad minus the lettuce less early. some greens, cornbread and chicken at gramma's.

i got about 4 hours of sleep. pretty tired. i should vacuum.
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

• so i vacuumed. i even mopped.

i had cramps the last 2 days. i'm short of temper. my back hurts. i had 4 hours of sleep. i'm either in pms again already or i'm short tempered because i'm tired and my back hurts. it's like a carny game, me guessing which one's causing it

i find dog hairs in new and surprising locations all the time

i'm going to shave them down bald

i saw chocolate and roasted garlic ice cream. i'm unsure how i feel about that, other than negatively

fried cabbage could make a decent supper, but i think i'd fall asleep waiting for it to cook
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i fell asleep. i dreamed i heard an alligator hiss at the door and it was perfectly rational because people keep all kinds of weird pets in the woods, how am i going to keep it from eating my dogs though?

that was my dream thought process

i dozed off after i woke up and dreamed i heard a man talking right behind me. that woke me up real fast

the boys are put up, i had a bowl of chili and a glass of milk. i'm trying to remember all the ways i made bitter green things palatable back when i first did primal. all i can remember is lots of goat cheese, lemon pepper and hollandaise

i can cook. sometimes.

making hollandaise the first time made me feel exceptionally fancy. of course when i wanted to make some for my mom to try it was just a clumpy, buttery mess

bay and i have been talking about what kind of house we want to live in. that 'we'. i like that we.

this. is. delightful!

beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• BO darling girl - how are you????????
                    Have you been behaving in my abscence???????
                    We had a program on nz tv a wee while ago about dangerous pets, and this guy had these huge lizards as pets. They were about 1.5 metres long. Anyhow the guy hadn,t been seen for a week or two, and it turned out that he got really sick, didn't feed his monitor Lizzie's, and so while he was laying about sick as a dog, they ate him!!!!! Simple as that.
                    So my suggestion is get a couple of slaters and dream about them instead-------please
                    G x
                    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

bay and i have been talking about what kind of house we want to live in. that 'we'. i like that we.

this. is. delightful!
                      Yay!
                      Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/upl...vs-cow-gif.gif

Boop.

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                          BO darling girl - how are you????????
                          Have you been behaving in my abscence???????
                          We had a program on nz tv a wee while ago about dangerous pets, and this guy had these huge lizards as pets. They were about 1.5 metres long. Anyhow the guy hadn,t been seen for a week or two, and it turned out that he got really sick, didn't feed his monitor Lizzie's, and so while he was laying about sick as a dog, they ate him!!!!! Simple as that.
                          So my suggestion is get a couple of slaters and dream about them instead-------please
                          G x
                          why would i want to behave when misbehaving is so much more fun and profitable?

c'mere you

beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Is it weird the first thing I noticed about that gif was the aveda shampoo bottle in the shower. I do love me some aveda goodness tho.

Comment

• i can't tell what anything is, she must not have been offered to product place
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I wish I had a cat

Or 5

Comment

Working...
                                X