Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning, everyone!

Cori, damn, it's good to "see" you!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
      Two of my uncles(they are twins) were in Kathy's class in HS (white station hs in Memphis).
      They weren't really friends with her, but knew her socially.
      She wasn't one of the "cool kids".
      It makes me feel much better about not being a "cool kid" myself... because she if pretty freaking grand IMO.
      well hello you
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• i feel like my body is a battery that's got a super slow recharge. i went to sleep yesterday evening, woke up around 12, went back to sleep about 8 this morning and woke up at 5

my battery charges slowly, but it's got more life in it now

food today was brunswick stew. if you've never had it, well.. there is no ONE recipe but the basics are chicken, pork, lima beans and worchestershire sauce. i generally cook it like my mom does, (minus the onions) with crushed tomatoes or tomato juice

i bought a handheld shower head for the purpose of bathing the dogs more easily. so far cookie hates it, but i don't care because that was the quickest bath ever. i don't know why i didn't get one sooner. the massage setting hitting my face was wonderful, i could barely feel it on my back because dead nerves, but i'm sure it was nice

i found misery on youtube. it looks like a 90s movie in the annie parts and an 80s movie on the publisher parts and i wonder what filming technique used now will look dated in 20 years. maybe just the cgi. and i kinda wish they'd reboot the harry potter movies now

i can't seem to catch a break with my back the last few months. it's obnoxious.

i think i've come to the realization that i don't like plain scrambled eggs

and as it is now my favorite month, here is some pennywise. tim curry is one of a kind, and i hate that he's an old guy now. he's one of my favorites... and i have trouble accepting that people get old and die

beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• A head in a refrigerator! Yay! A well placed severed head almost anywhere is just so awesome. Except the movie Se7en which stands as the only movie I have ever walked out of.

Hand held shower heads are luscious. Sometimes they can even stand in for the boyfriend.
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• why i have no idea of that of which you speak
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i need to vent before i lose the iron clad control that the baby jesus bestowed upon me

and i am WELL aware it's just me and my issue. i know this. SO I'M LEAVING IT EFFING HERE.

i spent some time begin treated as a fck toy before i grew some balls (self esteem) and stopped doing it. maybe it was the areas i was talking to people in or hanging out in but 9/10 guys just wanted to shove their dick in me somewhere. some would be up front, some would 'play nice and let's be friends' and those are the ones i despised the most. standing with a group of people? here let me put my dick on your butt. you're great and i'm so glad we're friends, let me just hump you for a few minutes. i love you, i don't ever want you to cheat on me or i'll choke you unconscious but i'm just gonna go ahead and stick my dick in anything that'll have it, but i love you and i will punch you if i even think you're doing another man. we're having fun chatting online and i haven't mentioned sex once, so look at me jerking off on cam for you.

just on and on and on and on til seeing some random dude be all BOOBS, BIGGER BOOBS, GET BIGGER BOOBS, I WANT TO LOOK AT BIGGER BOOBS, BOOBS, I SAID BOOBS, I DON'T SEE A HUMAN BEING I SEE BOOBS puts me right back in the disgusted, curled lip rage-place that wants to generalize all men as fcking useless assholes

so i'm saying it here, so i won't say it anywhere else

SHUT. THE FUCK. UP.
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• SHUT. THE FUCK. UP.
                Okay. I'm laughing; not at you, but at him.

This board has people dealing with cancer, diabetes, obesity, depression, PCOS, and a myriad of other ailments that substantively hinder a happy existence.

And the best this guy has is, "Yo babes, eat moar fruit and grow big boobs."

And I know that you and I being girls and all, sometimes this is funny, and sometimes it just makes us want to smack someone so hard that his whole family feels it.

Please accept my as an apology for all those who look like humans, but in fact, are just sentient skin beings.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• i'll show him. i'll just do keto and get a bigger ass instead!

and i don't want to come off like i'm in the she-ra man haters club, because sometimes it is funny and i joke along. some situations just rub me the wrong way and i rage

but it's just my issue, i own that and try not to let it leak everywhere. the key word here is try

my guy though.. he spent some time telling me he loves me, and why he loves me, and he used words to hold me when his arms couldn't. it was like his warm hand soothing my ragged emotions. he fell asleep but i can't really bring myself to hang up yet

i could say he made me cry but it's more like he let me cry

and i don't know what i did to deserve him but i hope it never stops
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                    i'll show him. i'll just do keto and get a bigger ass instead!
                    That'll fit right in with your new "exercise" DVD.....

Comment

• those ladies have some jiggle, it would be fun to jiggle like that too
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

those ladies have some jiggle, it would be fun to jiggle like that too
                        Who doesn't love Jello? Seriously..... That's some fun stuff right there!

Comment

• i watched a video of them at the burlesque fest and good lord. butts and jello for days

good times
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

i watched a video of them at the burlesque fest and good lord. butts and jello for days

good times
                            two thumbs up with an around the world Z snap!

Comment

• you're silleh

and i'm tired. so tired.

i was sleepy in bed but i didn't want to go to sleep. not sure why exactly.

i'm seriously considering knocking as hole in the door for the dogs. who's my little codependent fluffbawls? inoutinoutinoutinout

i ate mom food instead of gramma food yesterday. i also really need to precook food. but i just want to cry pitifully from raw emotions and sleepiness. i just want my guy, basically.

and i need to finish convincing myself that his opinion of me is the only one that matters, vs the rest of the world. the world tries really hard to make you believe you're worthless. it's not true, you know it's not true, but it seeps in the cracks over time

i want to shake my brain up. he deserves a better me than i currently am, and i want to work on that.

i also want a nap

i also tried on some neon bright red/pink lipstick last n ight while i was busy not sleeping. i dunno man. i dunno about that one.

annnnd... puppy

beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Your opinion of you matters the most. (And mine, of course). Don't let anyone else define you. Easier said then done. You are sweet and funny, which is not easy to be when you are in chronic pain. You have grace and strength. Your Bay is a lucky man!

Dogs are funny beasts! Mine want to go in and out but only if I go with them to either throw the ball for the crazy yellow dog or to watch my sweet girl dig up moles and rip their heads off. Apparently mole hunting for her is a spectator sport that requires lots of cheering with a small amount of gagging when she is not looking. The mole thing is big reason we have no dog door!

Comment

Working...
                                X