• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by moluv View Post
    No no no and just no.

Wtf?!

Diet?!?!?!?!?!?

Just get sugar sodas!! As mentioned above- blue sky I believe has cane sugar and a dr pepper type soda. The neurological consequences of artificial sweeteners are far too grave for someone with PTSD type symptoms. That could be a huge factor in your emotional state. Switching to real sugar would be far more therapeutic. I hope this doesn't come off harsh or overstepping, but I just really want you to stop drinking that poison. Like yesterday.
    you're fine, i don't mind some yelling

i know it's bad, and i can definitely tell when i have too much by the negative mental effects. i have a soda stream, and flavored stevia in my amazon cart that i need to hurry up and buy. i don't know what it is about the chemical stew in a bottle but it has a giant hook in me that's hard to yank out

Originally posted by excursivey View Post
    Aw. He certainly sounds like a keeper. I'm a sucker for a guy who's nice to my pets too...
    i've made it clear to him that he's stuck with me forever, and he has no choice about it
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Steeeeviaaaaaa???

Comment

• FLAVORED stevia?

Comment

• Steeeevias *nod* im insulin resistant pcos. if i eat as much carby stuff as i want my symptoms start displaying again, its why my period stopped for 6 months

even primal carbs, i experimented once
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
            Steeeevias *nod* im insulin resistant pcos. if i eat as much carby stuff as i want my symptoms start displaying again, its why my period stopped for 6 months

even primal carbs, i experimented once
            Oh I see. I can get on board with the soda stream in that case and hope it helps keep you off the diet dr p.

Comment

• i haven't slept well or much the last several days, so i'm a little tired

the homestead has always felt oddly damp. i thought it was just my imagination til a pink salt candle holder magically gathered a puddle all around it. i've only been making minor cosmetic fixes on the inside because there's so many things i need to save up for to fix that i just can't make up my mind where to start

my eyes burn and i feel fevery again. i guess all the stress caught up with me

food has been a lot of meat, yogurt and veggies

i haven't taken pictures in months but i took some for the other night's brushings. because i'm a sucker for my dogs when they do extra goofy things.

his tongue dangles out the side sometimes when he's happy

this is all cookie does

bear tried to horn in for more brushing but he was rejected. so he settled for invading everyone's personal space
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Holy fluffballs those guys are cute! How old are they?
                Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• almost 3, they grow up so fast *tear*

here's the waka that hid

beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Cutey patootie!

Mine is a big old Lab who's 10. I'm starting to worry about him as he's getting minor old age things.

Sorry you eyes are burning and you are fevery. Hope you sleep well tonight and feel better.
                    Breathe. Move forward.

Comment

• Total cuteness cubed!
                      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by excursivey View Post
                        Cutey patootie!

Mine is a big old Lab who's 10. I'm starting to worry about him as he's getting minor old age things.

Sorry you eyes are burning and you are fevery. Hope you sleep well tonight and feel better.
                        i can't even think about the boys getting old or hurt or i start to cry. it's pretty pathetic i send him all kinds of belly rubs and ear scritches

and thanks, this is enough of a sign that i need to quit being lazy and start taking all my vitamins again and add in some more fruit...

...juice

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                        Total cuteness cubed!
                        i love when people share my opinions

i'm pretty in love with those pups

and my youtube sound works again so this is what we're listening to tonight while i online shop

i went ahead and got my niece's xmas gift. it's one of the older palettes from urban decay and i'm pretty sure it'll be gone by december. if anyone reading this is an UD fan, their friends and family sale is going on now. so. you know. git. go buy stuff.

i've decided i'm not a fan of raw clover honey

i can feel with a certainty born of evil that i will become wide awake if i lay down

but yeah, i also got a dvd called ROCK BOTTOM BURLESQUE BOOTY and it's everything you'd think it was based on the title and hopefully more. i also finally bought some flavored stevia, so we'll see what stevia'd root beer tastes like

and hocus pocus was on tv the other day, it's always had a special place in the black crater where my heart used to be

beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I just stumbled on and read through the entire "this forum has changed" thread over in odds and ends. o.0 Stuff like that makes me want to chuck this whole forum. But classy kids like you keep me reading...
                          Breathe. Move forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by excursivey View Post
                            I just stumbled on and read through the entire "this forum has changed" thread over in odds and ends. o.0 Stuff like that makes me want to chuck this whole forum. But classy kids like you keep me reading...
                            Don't go - I promise I'll be good. Almost always.

The orchid-one is a class act.
                            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• i don't think i've ever been called classy before, weird yes. but classy is a first lol

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post

The orchid-one is a class act.
                              yeeeeeeeah right hahahaha
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                                I was taking a sip out of my water bottle and almost soaked my monitor I started laughing so hard... Jus kiddin J...

Comment

Working...
                                X