X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah todd is such a creepy little fcker
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• he's hilarious, I love that little autist KKK member
      Make America Great Again

Comment

• i was hoping i'd find a gif of todd picking lint off lydia's back, but i was disappointed

the lure of cereal was too strong to ignore so i went on a midnight shopping run. there were menonites and their small kids there. why do menonites shop at midnight with their kids. i don't understand that religious conscript

so once again emotional eating. this time chef boyardee. the cereal is waiting. i feel disgusting.

and i text ranted to bay some. and i have a pimple on my chin. and i've been watching a marathon of bobs burgers. and i'm tired. and my stomach is still upset. and my cramps are still cramping.

i'm seriously debating spending food money for instant emotional gratification on pretty shiny things

you're in my ear now bay. i love you.
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          i the lure of cereal was too strong to ignore so i went on a midnight shopping run. there were menonites and their small kids there. why do menonites shop at midnight with their kids. i don't understand that religious conscript.
          To avoid all the "heathens" out during the day? Being a "heathen", I can totally understand the motivation....

Comment

• this time chef boyardee.
            Three generations of my ancestors just rolled over in their graves. Don't make me come up there and make baked ziti for you - you'll never be able to eat that canned crap again. LOL

Seriously, canned spaghetti hurts my heart. LMAO

Wouldn't this make you happy?

"Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
              To avoid all the "heathens" out during the day? Being a "heathen", I can totally understand the motivation....
              they left a buggy full of kids right in the middle of the aisle right in my way, and these are the amish types that drive! they should know better!

they're the heathens. and bad drivers.

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
              Three generations of my ancestors just rolled over in their graves. Don't make me come up there and make baked ziti for you - you'll never be able to eat that canned crap again. LOL

Seriously, canned spaghetti hurts my heart. LMAO

Wouldn't this make you happy?

if you want to feed me delicious emotional carbs i'll take it

and i want to blow those green bits off the plate, a salad is blasphemy with bacon and eggs. although a salad with chicken and fruit would be good too..

this looks like a toy. and i'm so tired. and i want my warm bay's body with his warm bay hugs. and a nap. and i had cereal for breakfast, and it was disappointing.

and.. i laughed

MRW during sex my boyfriend asks if he can go in "the other way" : reactiongifs
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Just sayin' hi cause you amuse me so in all the other threads. Hope all is well...
                Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• hi
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

ZOMG, WANT. I WANT ONE, PRECIOUS.

I will love it and hug it and it can chase my chickens around.
                    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• teach it to do this

and take pictures if it does this

and this!

beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                        ZOMG, WANT. I WANT ONE, PRECIOUS.

I will love it and hug it and it can chase my chickens around.
                        Then you can make a curry with it. heh
                        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• one of my siblings bought some goats. money got a little snug so they sold them

i was like ...but you could have eaten them....
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Anybody heard of v-steaming to start up a missing period?

Comment

one of my siblings bought some goats. money got a little snug so they sold them

i was like ...but you could have eaten them....
                              Haven't they read The Gift of the Magi?!

Comment

• Originally posted by moluv View Post
                                Anybody heard of v-steaming to start up a missing period?
                                i've not heard of that but i HAAAAVE heard of threats and bribery

Originally posted by moluv View Post
                                Haven't they read The Gift of the Magi?!
                                it was probably the same reason when i talked about eating the chickens

'i can't do that, i raised them!'

no YOU EAT THOSE CHICKENS
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X