No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when one has bad memories that are brought up by reading bad things that happened to people, it's very hard to know how to feel when one is used to shutting off feelings.

i go from anxious to numb, tense to numb, laughing some at bob's burgers to tense and anxious. if i stop to think about it i want to pound my fist on the desk and demand someone fix it because i don't know how

i dorked around the forum. i stuffed my face, consciously to stuff my emotions, and watched bob's burgers. and now that the attention holders are done and my stomach feels gross, i want to pound. the desk. with my fist. until it hurts. and i break something.

or maybe scream and beat some vague object that could be a pillow or could be the maker of the bad memories with a bat

and i sort of want to jam my finger down my throat then get in bed

i just want to lay it all out and get some kind of insight on how i'm supposed to act

here's a miley cage gif

always go out on a light note
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Ever heard of this?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_m...d_reprocessing

Comment

• When I'm reliving a past slight or hurt, I come read the purple prose of petunia pettigrew, and then I can smile again.

:::scratching my head as to why soda stream made you nauseous::: But totally get why that would deter you from using it.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• i have not heard of that

since i gave up on counseling and the like i do pretty well by avoiding, not mentally healthy but it works

i knew i shouldn't have read what i did but i did anyway

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
          When I'm reliving a past slight or hurt, I come read the purple prose of petunia pettigrew, and then I can smile again.

:::scratching my head as to why soda stream made you nauseous::: But totally get why that would deter you from using it.
          *all kinsa hugs* i'll be a doofus for you any time

and i don't know, maybe it was just timing or maybe i oversaturated my drinks. or maybe my stomach rebelled when it noticed i was enjoying things that weren't chemicals and caffeine
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• one of the downsides to not really paying attention to what people like is that i never know what gift to get them

the upside of having outspoken female relatives is that i have a sephora account and they get some nice not too expensive stuff around the holidays

1 likes perfume samples, budge-proof eyeliner and light lip colors, the other is a teenager and likes shiny eye shadow

i want to buy the items now because i'm paranoid they'll get out of stock in 5 minutes, but no. no. no, one must be prudent and practical and i can space the buying out over the next 3 months

yeah bay, i got distracted comparing items, but i still love you

and i want to rub my face on you, all tired-like

i completely sunk into depression eating the last day and a half. my stomach hates me. i had pizza yesterday. and french toast. and fried egg sandwiches. my stomach hates me so much.

food today wasn't much better, but it's been wheat free. breakfast was potato skins and rice, grapefruit juice, diet dp and now honey yogurt

i have burger, zukes, spinach, brussells sprouts and kale to decide from for tonight

and i really do not know how breaking bad is gonna tie up all ends in one more episode
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• or maybe my stomach rebelled when it noticed i was enjoying things that weren't chemicals and caffeine
              Could be. In my twenties, whenever I got into the whole "I'm going to get healthy" thing and would take vitamins, I'd catch a cold.

Ohhhhh fried egg sandwiches. drool Though in my head, I call them Russell's snouts, I love brussel sprouts. Cut in half and grilled or fried in lard.
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                Ohhhhh fried egg sandwiches. drool
                With Velveta cheese and Miracle Whip! on plain white bread toast........

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                  With Velveta cheese and Miracle Whip! on plain white bread toast........
                  Oh the white bread was a must. We usually had them plain, or with one of the following meats: bacon, SPAM, or my favorite for an egg sandwich - fried bologna. I can still almost get the flavor by eating grass fed hot dogs pan fried next to a couple of fried eggs.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                    Oh the white bread was a must. We usually had them plain, or with one of the following meats: bacon, SPAM, or my favorite for an egg sandwich - fried bologna. I can still almost get the flavor by eating grass fed hot dogs pan fried next to a couple of fried eggs.
                    yeah, you're from the South.... lol

Comment

• myyy people hahaha

i talked to mom a little about what's been bothering me and then i fed my feels again

my stomach still hadn't recovered from the weekend

pluh.

i made myself put makeup on, the new fancy stuff, the samples, perfume, everything. i'm not sure how i felt. but expensive primer samples make my makeup look much smoother and nicer. and there's a rumor about a naked 3 palette coming out for christmas. i don't know how my wallet will survive

the last time i made myself put makeup on thinking about the bad ex, i was still involved with him. i was terrified and the makeup was a shield.

don't ask. i can't rationalize it.

i didn't change clothes over the weekend. i didn't brush my hair. i didn't wash my face. i wallowed in depressed filth and terrible food. the dogs loved it, they reminded me of the puppies yelling PIZZA!!! on all dogs go to heaven

but my cramps are back, so i've got that going for me

and this delights me. i lurve dumb and dumber.

beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                        the last time i made myself put makeup on thinking about the bad ex, i was still involved with him. i was terrified and the makeup was a shield.

don't ask. i can't rationalize it.
                        I don't think I can explain it either, but I used to use make-up as a shield when I was a pathetic little depressed teenager. Lots of thick black eyeliner & eye shadow.

Here is an example, for your amusement.

My college boyfriend got me to stop wearing it. So I'm pretty used to my naked face now, but I like putting on make-up on occasion. I usually end up ruining it by rubbing my eyes though.
                        Depression Lies

Comment

• Interesting that you mention Christmas while posting a picture of Lloyd Christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                            I don't think I can explain it either, but I used to use make-up as a shield when I was a pathetic little depressed teenager. Lots of thick black eyeliner & eye shadow.

Here is an example, for your amusement.

My college boyfriend got me to stop wearing it. So I'm pretty used to my naked face now, but I like putting on make-up on occasion. I usually end up ruining it by rubbing my eyes though.
                            i actually like the drama you have the eyes for it

Originally posted by WaylandC View Post
                            Interesting that you mention Christmas while posting a picture of Lloyd Christmas.
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i put my big girl panties on one leg at least and had chicken and cooked carrots

i still kinda want to hurl

the boys loved the leftovers though

beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• ^ HAHAHAHAa
                                Make America Great Again

Comment

Working...
                                X