No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my father and i didn't have a good relationship while i was growing up. to put it mildly. so for him to give me advice on my back situation, and to hear him worry over me to my mother, is.. strange. and i'm sort of almost hopeful, but guarded at the same time

i'm also full of cabbage soup. leftover italian roast beef and almost old broth and sweet potatoes. kinda good. kinda good.

yeah the dogs want to play, but i'm tired. my eye is leaking and i'm sneezing so i have a cold? maybe?

blllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh hhhhgggggggggghflksdfhalsdkvglxckvhjbg
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• their love of coconut knows now bounds. after a failed batch of coconut butter i realized i'm more a fan of oil and milk. so i decided 'hmm what to do with this, what to do... ah! 4 legged compost heaps' and they gorged. i shouldn't be so surprised that they did an excellent impersonation of a vacuum, after all, they did nibble and lick lime peels last week

i'm like one of those delightfully evil parents who give babies lemon wedges

the eff, you guys..

my butt effing hurts. i only thought it hurt when i figured out how my butt likes to squat, it effing hurts today. i did a lot of squatting to look at low shelves yesterday. i stayed on toes but led back up with my behind and oh hai, butt muscles. you want to make me feel like a sand blaster hit me where i sit? okay! make sure i reeeeeeally feel it with every shifting movement i make today

some old guy tried to drive fast around me while i was pulling backwards so i said a few things where i knew he could lip read. he got madface and honked at me like i was the douche, but i ignored him. that is theeee best way to make an angry person feel impotent
        beautiful
        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• some old guy tried to drive fast around me while i was pulling backwards so i said a few things where i knew he could lip read. he got madface and honked at me like i was the douche, but i ignored him. that is theeee best way to make an angry person feel impotent
          My friend's rabbi used to smile and wave like he recognized them, then you get this delightful combination of alarm and guilt.
          Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
          Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
          "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• that rabbi is a man after my own heart, i'll try that next time i run into a jackass

let's see.. today was not a primal foods day, today was a corn flakes and bananas day. i am so burnt out on all veggies i can't stand the thought of cooking and eating anything. i got 2 gorgeous steaks and guuuuuuuuh i don't want them. which reminds me, i need to freezer them before they turn into decomposing animal smell

the dogs got new toys today so bear was sprawled out on his back with one where i needed to walk. i asked him if he was dead, he said no

i did makeup and dressy clothes today. no real reason. apparently i am now in the intermediate makeup application category because when i saw a blunt teenage relative, i was told i looked hot. really? cause i feel kinda dumb lookin, but cool i can dig it. i wasn't around any men today so i didn't get to see any male reactions to my look, so i take her word for it

of course when i got home i changed into a tinkerbell walmart sleep shirt and black harem pants. god yes i am hot today

cornflakes and all
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
              of course when i got home i changed into a tinkerbell walmart sleep shirt and black harem pants. god yes i am hot today
              Looking sick and sexyfied!!!
              JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

i did makeup and dressy clothes today. no real reason. apparently i am now in the intermediate makeup application category because when i saw a blunt teenage relative, i was told i looked hot. really? cause i feel kinda dumb lookin, but cool i can dig it. i wasn't around any men today so i didn't get to see any male reactions to my look, so i take her word for it

cornflakes and all
                Wait- if a teenager told you that you were hot- does that mean that you're well on your way to the "I'm just nubile" look that you're after? I'm pretty sure that Tink would just be icing on that cake. Er- bacon on that steak?
                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                  Looking sick and sexyfied!!!
                  you know how we do, aw yeah

Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                  Wait- if a teenager told you that you were hot- does that mean that you're well on your way to the "I'm just nubile" look that you're after? I'm pretty sure that Tink would just be icing on that cake. Er- bacon on that steak?
                  being nubile would be the bacon on my icing i was more than half tempted to flirty smile at a cute guy i saw today, to see what the reaction would be, but when i was about to be all 'how YOU doin' he had moved out of my line of sight. i think this is the first time i've ever felt the desire to say 'haaaaaay'

i am a very late bloomer
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• This seemed right up your alley.
                    My Primal Journal

Comment

being nubile would be the bacon on my icing i was more than half tempted to flirty smile at a cute guy i saw today, to see what the reaction would be, but when i was about to be all 'how YOU doin' he had moved out of my line of sight. i think this is the first time i've ever felt the desire to say 'haaaaaay'

i am a very late bloomer
                      Hey- that means there's hope for me I hate it when I finally screw up the courage to do something and the moment has sooo passed. Oh well. I can't wait to hear how it goes when you're finally all "haaaay" while he's still around
                      http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• gaaah i feel so bad for t-rex haha

drssgchic, are you dressing like you want still? hm? hmmmmm?
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Ha! My dressing strategy has devolved to "Have I worn it more than a week ago?" for the top and "Have I worn it yet this week?" for the pants. No and no? Good- done. I really wanted to wear a skirt this morning- but I didn't roll out of bed in time to get into tights and get to work more or less on time. Shaving for skirts just ain't been happening. In fact, I am currently wearing a pair of pants that have actually worn through where my thighs rub together (sorry for the mental image) because I refuse to buy another pair of 16s but I'm really not a 14. But I would be if I could get my eating under control.

However- for you- if I'm still feeling too droopy to lift tomorrow, it will be skirt, tights, and maybe even makeup. I need to work on my cats eyes since my brows are too low to really work smoky. (No tights on a lifting day because there just isn't time to shimmy in and out of them while changing, and I can't just leave them on since I lift in Vibrams)

Comment

• i got these
                            http://www.amazon.com/New-Perfect-Bu...8740446&sr=1-7

and had to put it on 3 inches deeper in my jeans (the pair i have on now. there is another pair that will be 4-5 inches in) because that was cheaper than buying like 3 new jeans. i rotate them, i don't need no stinkin fashionable pants. yes you should say that in your head with a heavy spanish accent. and yes i stood in line constantly pulling my pants back up, then put the damn button on out by the car with people walking by and everything

also in honor of our epic fantasy world domination, i put on bright blue eyeliner on a naked color base and it's preeetttyyyyyyyyyy. and blindingly bright.

i'm like a 5 year old finger painting

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay colors
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• there is no line separating my signature from my content :|

have some videos

and if you've ever been a preteen, you've been this ridiculous

my eye dids were boy approved, my guy said it was pretty. that's another reason i like him. nothing i do or say is 'stupid'

i realized that since i've become medicated i'm a less angry individual. i mean i know animals in pain get pretty bitchy, but i didn't really think to apply that to myself. and i find myself coming here to be a sarcastic asshole less. i mean i do still get tired of bullshit but i'm more zen in my assholery? or maybe this is just a downtime month and i'll be all pissy again soon

the disgust of all things food has been mitigated for the time being. i browsed the canned veggie aisle instead of the frozen, taking effort and thinking out of the food prep equation

the butt stopped hurting, but i've made sure to keep squat/standing the same

food has been 50/50

i have not worked out, but i do frequently 'roam'

i'm not happy but i can fake cheerful like a muhfugger

sometimes i even fool myself

ma was talking to me about different career opportunities and i said i'm on hydros for a reason. but then i wondered, am i really? am i really doomed for life? or is this all some elaborate mindgame my brain is playing with me and has been playing for over 10 years. 2 days without major pain leads me to think i'm just lazy. then the major pain hits and i'm flat on my back breathing sharp deep inhales, flinching, jerking. and then i think maybe i'm not lazy.

so i do feel accomplished that i can put makeup on and not look dumb, but at the same time i call myself pathetic for feeling accomplished for that

or maybe it's just 1am and i'm too tired.

have a song to hip thrust to
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• But I like it when you're a sarcastic asshole!
                                Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
                                Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
                                "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

Working...
                                X