No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an important primal blueprint related question!!

Where in the (Internet) world did you find that...majestic...dog mousepad?

Comment

• Bay's correct response... OMFG that pug is adorable!
      Do you want one for your birfday?
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Gotta agree with Cori here. Also, the pug stays adorable forever. The baby eventually becomes a teenager who tells you how stupid you and all parents are. Then it grows to adulthood, and no matter how hard you tried to be a good parent, everything wrong in her/his world is your fault.

Get a pug. Get a lifelike baby doll. Pose them together often and take pics.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by heregoesnothing View Post
          I have an important primal blueprint related question!!

Where in the (Internet) world did you find that...majestic...dog mousepad?
          i see that sort of question a lot on the forums, unfortunately it wasn't included in the faqs

i don't know where to get such a wonderous thing, i only saw it on the supershibe subreddit thingamajigger

such noble

so wow

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
          Bay's correct response... OMFG that pug is adorable!
          Do you want one for your birfday?
          i want a million bajillion dollars!

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
          Gotta agree with Cori here. Also, the pug stays adorable forever. The baby eventually becomes a teenager who tells you how stupid you and all parents are. Then it grows to adulthood, and no matter how hard you tried to be a good parent, everything wrong in her/his world is your fault.

Get a pug. Get a lifelike baby doll. Pose them together often and take pics.
          they're both just so chunky and cuddly.. i want to squish their faces right off. RIGHT. OFF.

today's update is this; the foods the last 2 days have been less than optimal. i completely and totally killed my back with physicality. i was having sudden and intense muscle cramping last night because of it and i was having trouble getting up off the floor from whence i was movie watching. bay was on the phone for one and i may have screeched in his ear, i don't know if he was paying attention. i made a joke that i was stuck in a sexual position and he was paying attention for that i had strawberries for breakfast yesterday and leftover gramma pizza so i had a sugar crash yesterday afternoon

i saw one poster here say if people experiencing low blood sugar would 'just wait an hour'. ehhh.. i waited while doing outside stuff and i just got progressively weaker, sicker, sweatier and shakier

another point in favor of primal, i quit that low sugar shit when i changed diets. when i get off diet, 'oh god i'm gonna fall puke faint and give myself shaken baby syndrome all at once'

it's so damn easy to get off wagon

when we're home, cookie is my brave acting dog. when we're in the car, waka is the only brave dog. he likes to ride. cookie and bear just shiver in the back

and it's up on youtube, and i'm happy

AH HAHA AH HAHA AH HAHA AH HAHA

also, i may or may not love my vice 2 palette in a sexual manner
          Last edited by bloodorchid; 09-14-2013, 06:59 PM.
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• when i get off diet, 'oh god i'm gonna fall puke faint and give myself shaken baby syndrome all at once'
            You make me laugh so hard. LOL
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• but will you hold my hair when i make myself sick via stupidity?
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

• Not only would I hold your hair, but as Groucho Marx said, "When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.” That's me in the next cell.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• OMG Thank you for posting those videos! The booty popping looks like an amazing core/thigh workout. Also- I'm feeling super white right now.
                    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• i saw at least one comment saying 'i'm a white girl and i can do this, it just takes practice' doo it doo it doo it WOOO!

i don't know whytf but i have a lie bump on my tongue. i don't recall lying about anything lately. it stings every time it hits my teeth.

i made a big jug of tea for the first time in ages, like me and bay drank. a bunch of white tea bags, a bunch of green tea bags, 8 packs of truvia and suddenly i'm all 'bay come drink my tea '

i think i'm still sleepy from all the pills i took the night before last, my everything still hurts, i may be biased but i think my butt muscles feel a bit more noticeable, and what the hell i love this goat

beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                        OMG Thank you for posting those videos! The booty popping looks like an amazing core/thigh workout. Also- I'm feeling super white right now.
                        Does anyone have an interest in starting/participating in a thread in fitness for twerking? It's a legit workout.

Comment

• i can't lie, it is a temptation
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                            i can't lie, it is a temptation
                            Done and DONE

Comment

• i've reached a point in my life where i just can't think of anything i want to internet

i can't think of anything i want to google

not much holds my interest

i can look at this as mental stagnation or i can look at it as my evolving to the next level of conciousness

so of course i've evolved

i've eaten a lot of bbq meat the last few days. mmmmmng.

it feels like, once again, i've caught a weak but annoying cold. we have a mild fever, some sniffing, some sneezing and burny eyes

breaking bad only holds my interest for the hour it's on

i don't even want to read much anymore

i don't think it's depression. but i don't know.

replace home with bed
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• my butt twerkings are slow

i need to fnid the damn ffw button on my hips
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X