• Show
Clear All

• you could give me your credit card numbers

i promise not to abuse them. much.

...much

oh richard, you are definitely the fun kind of crazy

beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• here it is

WE WILL KILL YOUR CHILDREN, BUT YOU WILL LOOK FABULOUS AS IT HAPPENS hahaha

there has been sneezing and sniffling today. it took a while to get to sleep last night, but i dreamed and slept hard til i woke up. the pillows were mangled and there was a dry drool spot so high up my forearm i must have put myself in a choke hold. i did watch breaking bad at 12 or 1 or whatever and i experienced a range of emotion, mostly a HA! at walt and his testicular fortitude

food isn't appealing
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• ohhh.. perfection

food finally became somewhat wanted, so cold chicken and hot carrots.

as i am seriously upset at the thought of taking the new eye makeup back i put it on again to see what would happen. so far only a little watering on one eye. yes i am a girl. yes i want to keep that palette. make fun of me all you want, i can take it.

tonight is weird. it feels like.. i dunno. tomorrow will be a restart, like groundhog day, so i want to stay up and do things tonight before the boredom comes back
        beautiful
        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Hugs from another she-beast in yoga pants. And yet I wear them anyway. In public, even. Because I wish to subject the world to such horror

Blood Orchid- PUT DOWN THE MAKEUP. The colors aren't designed to go with stuffed noses and red eyes. I promise you will find another pretty one.
          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• OK, now I am having difficulty getting the mental image of she-beasts in yoga pants out of my head..... and I find I don't really mind too terribly much! lol

Comment

• i think i would feel less insecure if i carried my weight more normally :/ my hips and thighs have some padding but i have a stupid pcos belly. but it never feels great to see 'she beasts' pop up out of nowhere

and the eye colors are so pretty why do they hurt meeeeee
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                OK, now I am having difficulty getting the mental image of she-beasts in yoga pants out of my head..... and I find I don't really mind too terribly much! lol
                butts *sage nod*
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• one more before bed, cause if you're gonna post whore anywhere it may as well be in your own place

MRW my GF says I need to use more fingers : reactiongifs
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                    OK, now I am having difficulty getting the mental image of she-beasts in yoga pants out of my head..... and I find I don't really mind too terribly much! lol
                    It says bad things about me, but I continually read that construction as 'she breasts' in yoga pants? Really?
                    (that was a Google image search I should not have done.)
                    I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                      It says bad things about me, but I continually read that construction as 'she breasts' in yoga pants? Really?
                      (that was a Google image search I should not have done.)
                      Coulda been worse.... you coulda searched for he breasts in yoga pants.... OK... now I need brain bleach!

Comment

• as laid back as i am in my appreciation of physical appearances, i just can't get behind man breasts

especially when they're perkier than my own breasts. how is that even possible.

and so, instead of breasts in yoga pants, i think of breasts in tube tops. because t&a

i couldn't sleep. i'm concentrating on not falling over sideways. no i'm not drunk, yes i am tired. and back be damned i want to work out. god help me i even want to do yoga.

but my back hurts and my hips feel weird so i look forward to taking pills before, during and after doing whatever

and maybe sleeping

i've said before i don't want to low carb it and see what that does for my body. but i'm pretty sure i can ignore the whining i'll do in my head. i'm crutching on fruit and rice like i crutch on caffeine and that's just no good for any kind of dumb insulin stuff
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I finally saw Miley's performance.

I-

I just-

Was that supposed to be sexy?
                          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• i think she was high off her ass

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                              I finally saw Miley's performance.

I-

I just-

Was that supposed to be sexy?
                              Do I make you randy, baby? Do I?

NO YOU DO NOT.
                              JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• if she had yelled that while flinging her tongue around while slithering all over the bear monster she crawled out of at the start i think it would have been the greatest performance i'd ever seen

instead i was just all 'girl. damn.'

i did some squats. i did some strairs stepping. my bum is warm and i'm enjoying the sensation. i'm also a little looped out on meds. i don't think one has to do with the other but i don't really know.

i'd also like to know how the boys can get smelly only a few days after baths when they have a designated play area outside that doesn't have smelly things in it

i think waka is part cat. whenever i let him in my lap he gets up in my face and sits blocking my head. the part that is not cat is the part that doesn't tell him to show me his anus whenever possible like a cat

but i saw this the other day and thought 'cats.'

beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X