the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @JoanieL

i literally want to whine and cajole and make you watch it. literally. i want to whine and paw at you like a dog, and push you to a tv and not let you up til all 5 seasons are seen

stupid lip stuff.. from now on i'll be perfectly happy with my minty eos. even though i did feel pretty fancy getting the korres stuff *sniff*

and, here
    RX and Tarte - Imgur

@cori

i hate... haaaaaate feeling stuff on my face. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaate. sticky lip stuff, oily foundation, thick powder. if i can feel it i immediately want to wash it all off. like i could be attending the opera with the world's elite and if i could feel things on my face i would want to wash it off right there

i seem to be okay with that covergirl face junk with the pump. lipsticks are hit or miss, but i'm generally okay with covergirl and l'oreal but i usually stick with colored gloss. my eyes are sensitive, so i stick with wet n wild, urban decay & tarte shadows.

my eyes are dark brown, so apparently i'm supposed to wear purple shadow to bring the color out more. purple is usually the one color i don't want to wear

@drssgchic

golllld liiiinerrrrssssss

don't quote me on this but i think i saw gold sparkly mascara at walmart by hard candy ... ohhhh i did

buh-BAM

Hard Candy's Lash Mascara - Walmart.com

now i really want to get clear mascara and mix a whole lot of gold pigment in the tube and make the most expensive looking eyelashes in the world
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• if you haven't seen it yet and plan to see it, don't watch this vid

that said.. OHHHHHHH YEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• I hate sticky feely things too.
        I want it to look perfect and feel light as a feather... asking much?

And love my WnW eyeshadows... even though you have to be careful of the fallout on some.
        Sparkle til Morning and comfort zone pallets are fab. Silent Treatment gets very regular use. I have a stack of others too.

I also LOVE the L'oreal Infallible pressed shadow pot things. LOVE! The golden green is to die for... and I have all of the neutrals, endless pearl is my go to matte high light and inner corner these days, that taupe is a super easy one shadow only quick out the door look, amber rush is great on me, and the cocoa is great for neutral drama. I also have some colors... endless sea, a ltd edition GOLD, java which is rusty. There may be a couple more I end up getting. I'm pretty sure they will last foreverrrrr.
        And my l'oreal duo in 'mocha buff' 832 which is an absolute addiction! I think it's being discontinued and I need to locate and buy about half a dozen of the little suckers.

I tried a few of the UD color eyeliners and liked them, but they dried up on me pretty fast... so now all my colors are the NYX Slide on water proof and those are fab. And cheaper. They have some really good eye shadows too. And the NYX taupe blush is a pretty cool contour for my pale ass skin! It's ashy instead of orangy... I hate orangy bronzers, but have trouble finding a non-orangy one that isn't too dark.

I also use the Sonia Kashuk eye on neutrals palette. All neutrals, all matte. Look it up on youtube. It's really nice quality, and has a full array of warm and cool neutrals in light to med/darkish to use as highlights and transition colors for use with like the WnW pallets which are almost all SHINY.

Also... now I feel in need to locate and buy a GOLD eye pencil because I don't have one yet.
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• gold liners could very well be as important as air *sage nod*i can't remember if rimmel has a gold one, i did see a silver one. the closest one i saw by wet n wild was bronze but it was pretty. maybelline's gold cream shadow and a small lip brush would work well too. maybe a liner brush. but that stuff is pretty firm for a cream. hmm. i like to think out loud on the keyboard. hmmm. yes. but if you want to shell out some bucks, urban decay is phasing out their old pencil design (i think) so they're on sale for 9.50

i have sparkle til morning too and it's soooooooo pretttyyyyyyyyyyyy whhhhhyyyyyyy was it limited editionnnnnnnnn why am i whining it will last me foreverrrrrrrrrr

i have some infallible pots too but they don't get as much use and i'll tell you why. i went through this phase a year or so back where i wanted to try smokey eyes, so i bought the black with glitter, the dark blue, and for some reason, the light blue. i'm blind as a bat, hate wearing contacts so i keep my glasses so even if i did manage to successfully make a smokey eye while being 2 inches from the mirror, my glasses would hide it and make me look like i had no eyeballs. the dark blue is gorgeous tho hahaha

my hoods hide half my lids so no matter what eye colors i put on, ud's naked is always my crease color. i love that color. that and mushroom. i love them. if i had to choose between hugging those colors and washing the chicken blood off waka's chest, i'd hug them before making waka a sad but pretty smelling pup. what i'm saying is that i love them

i'm scratching his back now and with the blood and all he still looks like the exact opposite of a stone cold killer wolf

i tried contouring my chipmunk cheeks once, it looked like a rubber band around a balloon ):<

i like pretty shadows in an array of finishes. i should look at more, you say? oh peer pressure, it's terrible
          beautiful
          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Today I found out there in an Ulta about 10 miles from my house!!!

AaaaaMaaaAaaaZzzzING... damage may be dome to my bank account. >_<
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• niiiiice, i'll pray for you and your bank account
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Gold mascara? Oh my. N.O. Saints - black and gold. Black eyeliner, gold fingernails and eyelashes, black hair. That's a look that would keep me from looking like very many women my age (which is a good thing).
                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• gold lips too? hmm? you know you want to, i know i want you to

i am so tempted. do want. i would put it on and be all LOOK HOW FCKING FANCY I AM! aw yiss.
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• sometimes my appetite is zero. sometimes, like today, it's insane

i was reading something about someone making fun of their obese roommate for eating 4 whoppers and i thought 'wow that would be good right about now'

i was tempted. i ain't gonna lie. internets fat hatred be damned. but i didn't.

...bear just slapped at my hand because i was teasing him by keeping it just out of reach. brat.

but i didn't, i baked some chicken thighs and made some fries in coconut oil and i felt better. but a bit ago i got hungry and had a bowl of potato mash, and i felt so bloated during and after but i still wanted more food so i had a minor panic attack about turning into a land whale

i really don't want to go low carb/zero carb/all meats..

hmm
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                      gold lips too? hmm? you know you want to, i know i want you to

i am so tempted. do want. i would put it on and be all LOOK HOW FCKING FANCY I AM! aw yiss.
                      I do, I really do. Last year at Mardi Gras, I saw this very upscale, tall, healthy couple all decked out in Saint's garb - like a couple thousand dollars worth. The licensed clothing, including a leather jacket - the whole thing head to toe. I thought they looked so cool.

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                      sometimes my appetite is zero. sometimes, like today, it's insane

i was reading something about someone making fun of their obese roommate for eating 4 whoppers and i thought 'wow that would be good right about now'

...bear just slapped at my hand because i was teasing him by keeping it just out of reach. brat.

but i didn't, i baked some chicken thighs and made some fries in coconut oil and i felt better. but a bit ago i got hungry and had a bowl of potato mash, and i felt so bloated during and after but i still wanted more food so i had a minor panic attack about turning into a land whale

Keep the faith, baby. At least you have some days when you don't feel like eating at all. Today, so far, I've eaten no animals. Just wasn't in the mood. I'll post in my journal later what I did eat - not Subway. I'm done with that for a good three years.
                      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                        sometimes my appetite is zero. sometimes, like today, it's insane

your meal sounds better than the canned salmon salad (salmon and mayo) I had for lunch today..... cuz I was too lazzy to fix anything more complicated.... I can be such a lazy bastage...

Comment

• don't sell yourself short, there's something to be said for laziness. the whole food prep thing bothers me cause when i want something done i want it done NOW so i put off actual cooking for as long as possible. cutting food gets in the way of that

i need a chef

i am in a BAD MOOD TODAY. i woke up with a crunchy spine and it went downhill from there. i even text yelled at bay for doing the boy equivalent of 'this dress makes me look fat'. i'm going to make him put on skimpy clothes and parade him around like a piece of meat, muscles on display, and make him be ogled. that'll learn him. getting catcalled for a few hours should knock that nonsense out of his head. i threatened to punch his ass cheek. i think i probably would have if i could have reached him, wound up as i was

ohhhh, domestic abuse. 'i didn't mean it, i just love you so much you make me crazy'

apparently face off is back on. i was unaware til now, and saw that it was full of past contestants and right when i thought 'no tate? did he not want to come back?' there he is. i was pleased, i wanted him to win when he was on

no caffeine. but i did have 3 mini root beer cans. and a couple swigs of ~citrus~ juice. the rest of the thighs i baked, and a bowl of yogurt flavored honey. i spaced out while drizzling honey from the jar.

this got me right in the ovaries

beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Awww... Woofer wants his owner safe. That's so sweet. Dogs are so cool and loyal.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Awwww... sweet, sweet, pitty.

I think my Gunnar boy would distress if I dove in without him... he's a big goof head who really likes "tending" me.
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• My liner was Cover Girl from the grocery store because I'm all sorts of classy like that. Now I need to get over my aversion to shopping at WalMart so I can have matching mascara . . .
                                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

Working...
                                X